Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
781 - 786
DISPLAYED
(0909) Court

Page 79 of 79 First ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79

Sofia tells Joseph it was nice meeting him and goes and gives Jessi a hug before taking off.

Jessi hangs with Arnold until he's ready to leave, then goes with him.

Circe leaves, looking forward to learning more about Roxie and her reasons for wanting to join the Circle.

Waler Steele, Althea and Arthur Ward bow to the Prince and to Ishani if both are still present before leaving.

Kharn

Fenix departs after saying a farewell to all the Sanctified, and Priscus Konstantin as well. He had to begin thinking of how best to serve the Lance as a warrior, and serve as its defender.

It's been an... interesting night, and no doubt there are more to come. For now, however, Court seems to have run its course, and although the little ones were given their tasks to complete Gideon and Headstrong had not profited over much from the evening. But then, Court was not usually where the action happened.
    It's merely a place for beginnings and endings. Gideon wondered what this one would turn out to be.
    He and Headstrong say their goodbyes, and leave.

M
    MidnightSnack

Before leaving the Court Delia has one last thing to do. She shyly approaches the Reeve and then says: "Excuse me. I believe that you're the domain's Sheriff. If that's correct I'd like to talk with you." As she finishes the sentece she notices Jessi so she adds. "If you're free of course."

Ghosting for Arnold, to close this out.

Arnold nods to Delia. "Of course... but not tonight. I have other matters to attend to." He glances at Jessi, who smiles to Delia. Arnold jots down his phone number on a card. "Call me tomorrow night and we'll see what we can arrange."

Narration:

Once people start leaving, Court winds down in pretty short order. Soon, there's nothing left except the clean-up, which is easily enough dealt with.

Whether some of the repurcussions of tonight's court will be so easily dealt with, what will result from things said, actions taken, random meetings or planned encounters... time will tell.

If anyone wants to do Havens scenes as a follow-up to the events of Court, feel free to do so. That's part of what Court is for.

Page 79 of 79 First ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79
Closed Thread