Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"I am interested in learning that as well. I know a small amount of mudras that might be useful as well." Ariadne replies having taken a moment to recall what she's learned. It makes her realize just how much she has to learn as well. Time to be an adult right? Epopt and all.

"I'm trying to coordinate effort on these knives. That way our best minds are trying to figure out what the hell happened. Then we can make sure it doesn't happen again." Her voice grows cold as she speaks. Rosh had been a cabalmate and someone she was beginning to consider as a friend.

S
    Sabeleth

Halo nodded seriously at her comment about the knives. "Keep me up to date on that. Once my other case is solved I'd like to get back on track with that one." The sudden loss of Samael had been a blow to their investigation as well as the Guardians of Sacramento. He couldn't afford to split his attention right now, but the mysterious murders were the sort of long-term problem that they needed to stay on top of before someone else bought the farm.

"Any news from Triquetra?" Halo still hadn't met the mysterious other member of the Guardians, and while he was delighted to have Teotl in town now, they could still use a few more bodies to get anything major done.

Lets speed this up, gentlemen, I'll give you until the 10th.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne shakes her head. "I left her a voice mail a few weeks back. I lost track of her over the past few months." It was and is a stupid misstep on Ariadne's part. Every mage counts.

"O one thing to keep an eye out for. The Apostates. Watch them if you are ever around them and see if any would be good fits for our number."

S
    Sabeleth

"Okay then, there's that big group meeting coming up so I guess I can look out for any promising talent while I'm there." He was referring to the Consilium of course. "If you can give me a number I'll see if I can track down our missing friend."

He looked from Ariadne to Teotl . "I'll get in touch if my current project turns anything up. We can't afford to lose anyone else, so please be careful and call for back up if you need it." He gave them a slight smile, it wouldn't be long before he got in trouble up to his neck which would very nearly kill him. Fortunately there would be a happy ending, but it was easier to give advice than to listen to it yourself. "Anything else we should discuss right now?"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariadne takes out a pen and scribbles a number onto a small piece of paper. "I'm not sure if that's still valid. I'll help finding her. If something happened to her because of me." Ariadne gives a small shudder. "I hope she's ok." She hands the paper to Halo.

"We all need to stay in touch. One way or another." Ariadne replies with an agreement nod.

"Our current projects and new members were my concerns for this meeting. Unless either of you have other thoughts?"

Since no one had anything else to add the meeting closed easily.

Thread closed
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread