Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

A small sign for aficionados of historically accurate clothing stands inside the entrance hall of the theater. The Epopt had stated it would be a small show...clearly she had missed something. A small atlantean rune for vigiliance is imprinted in the clothes on the sign. Following the directions on the sign will lead the mage to a small private room over looking the theater. The room is closer to the back of the theater than the front which in this case is for the best.

In the room Ariadne sits near a corner. Quietly watching both the door to the room and the gathering crowd in the theater. Willwork hangs around her, clear to anyone who enters the room with Sight functioning.

mind shield/armor, sense conc (5)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-27 23:04:59 Ariadne rolls 9 to Sense Consciousness (Gno+Mind=9) (10 Again) 6, 10, 3, 5, 10, 8, 9, 5, 9, 2, 7 5 successes
    2013-03-27 23:04:40 ARiadne rolls 7 to Mind Armor + Mind shield (Gno4+Mind5-2combi=7) (10 Again) 4, 10, 1, 9, 4, 1, 9, 2 3 successes

S
    Sabeleth

A meeting in a theatre was suitably clandestine, which Halo fully approved of. He didn't really follow the arts so it wouldn't prove a distraction and he was keen to find out if they'd received any new members lately. Dressed in fairly ordinary clothes for a night out, shirt and slacks, a nice jacket, he wouldn't look out of place anywhere really. Mr Average was about right.

Following the directions he found himself at the door of the room and knocked softly before entering with a slow, calm motion. Nothing like surprising your boss to ruin your day...

"Evening. Are we expecting many others?"

Precast spells:Supernal Vision, 4 suxx; Transform Aura (Sleeper), 3 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-29 14:58:01 Halo rolls 7 to Transform aura (Sleeper) [Gnosis+Prime] (10 Again) 8, 1, 3, 10, 9, 6, 1, 2 3 successes
    2013-03-29 14:57:23 Halo rolls 10 to Supernal Vision [Rote] (10 Again) 3, 2, 6, 3, 1, 3, 8, 8, 8, 8 4 successes

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Not that I am aware of. Triq is probably deep in somewhere. I should call her sometime though." Ariadne motions for Halo to sit next to her. A black dress with an accenting spider jewel hanging from around her neck.

"I haven't had contact with others recently." Which she hopes is due to there not being any Guardians heading to Sacramento and not that they are being picked off.

"Could you?" She motions a hand wrapping around the room then cups her ear with the hand.

S
    Sabeleth

Halo looked around to make sure no-one was watching and then looked at his watch as if adjusting it.

Control Sound; Fail
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-05 02:44:30 Halo rolls 3 to Control Sound [Gnosis + Forces -2 (Area)] (10 Again) 6, 2, 1 failure

He gave a little scowl as he looked up at her. "Hmm, guess that isn't going to work. Give me a second." Duh, she was right next to him so he didn't need to try covering a wider area. With a slight rolling of the eyes he gave it another go, this time targeting the armrest between them.

Control Sound; 1 suxx; Volume within the area is halved.
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-05 02:49:17 Halo rolls 5 to Control Sound [Gnosis + Forces] (10 Again) 8, 6, 5, 4, 5 1 success

"Better? I've got another option but only if you don't want me to say anything." Which might well be the case.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariadne waits patiently for Halo to pull the supernal down. She smiles at his question. "More than I can do."

"If we're thinking the same thing, I wasn't sure if we wanted to go that direction. It would probably be safer though." After a moment she speaks again. Her voice softer tinged with pain. "You read that ethernet people have set up?"

S
    Sabeleth

He nodded. Halo had wondered when they were going to talk about him. "Yeah. Soon as it comes out." His voice also dropped to a respectful level. "I was sorry to hear about that. Didn't know the guy very well but he seemed like a decent human being."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"I don't normally read that. One I doubt its secure and two I don't trust it completely." Ariadne gives a small meaningful shrug. Trust is a thing.

"Samael. He was. I.."
    She turns and watches the people mill about before the act starts. Before they are entertained with lies.

"I should have made sure that he had more help with him."

S
    Sabeleth

"Hindsight's twenty-twenty." He gave her a sympathetic look. "Please, don't beat yourself up about it, I'm sure he wouldn't want that." Halo placed a hand on her forearm in a comforting gesture that was perhaps unexpected but since they were Cabal-mates now it seemed like the right thing to do.

"If there's any way I can help to close up his investigation, let me know. Speaking of which, I think it would be sensible for me to learn more about Time. Might help avoid situations like the one Samael encountered." Halo wanted to bring some closure to things. If he was killed by some supernatural force he'd want someone to deal with it, so he figured it would be the same with Samael.

R
    Robin

Teotl coughs quietly, calling attention to himself from outside the protective area of Halo's spellcasting. "I see that I'm inturruptin' a moment. I'm lookin' for Ariadne, to introduce myself. Name's Teotl, I just got in." His accent is slightly Texan and spellcraft hangs on his pattern like smoke and incense. Dressed in dark pants and a maroon dress shirt, the Shaman holds one hand slightly extended, palm forward towards the ambient spellcraft, as if feeling the warmth of a fire. His Sights never worked visually, they fed him understanding through touch and taste, the ebb and flow of his veins and the taste of iron and other things in his mouth.

precasts
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-15 14:37:23 Teotl rolls 5 to OrgRes 24hr w/HS (10 Again) 8, 9, 6, 3, 10, 7 3 successes
    2013-04-15 14:36:07 Teotl rolls 6 to SuVis 24hr w/HS (10 Again) 1, 8, 10, 6, 5, 5, 5 2 successes

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariande looks at the hand but doesn't shake it off. Instead nod at Halo's thoughts. "If that is what you think is best for you then do that. I need to work on being able to shoot straight." She smiles faintly at the poor joke then turns to look at Halo. "Thanks" She turns fully at the sound of a cough. A new mage. And he knows her name.

"It's fine. A mutual friend of ours passed away recently on the job."

"I'm Ariadne." A breath helps her collect herself. "Welcome to Sacramento. I'm glad you found the signs."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread