Ended
Watch
21 - 22
DISPLAYED
Speaking of Gangs & Dragons

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    K
    Kazakin

"We will," Danny said quietly, nodding to Stripes. After all, it had been Marcus who had requested this mission to begin with. He had simply carried it when the others couldn't. But that was his job. Someone had been forced to take the point, and he had risen to the occasion.

If it hadn't been for his Heart of the Antlion, he would have been surprising himself.

"We will gather one or two others who have a personal stake in this, and were involved from the beginning,"
    the Autumn Smith said simply. "Give me a time, and a place, and we will be there."

Hana nodded at the pair, not really voicing any issues with Stripes and Danny calling on a couple of friends to help out. "Let's meet here," she said in response to the Wizened. "Tomorrow night, at 9 pm." She paused for a moment, drinking the last of her tea before setting the cup down. "I will be expecting you at that time, and then I will lead the way to wherever they may be hiding," she said tot he pair of Autumn Courtiers, rising from her seat to show them out.

"I thank you for the willingness to assist in this endeavor," said Hana to the pair, giving them a slight bow as she ushered them out of the back room. "I will see you tomorrow night."

End Scene. Feel free to contact Marcus and Smudge, maybe do some preliminary RP in a new thread in order to get them caught up before moving forward with this

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread