Ended
Watch

(At the marina) Meeting I

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    p
    panik

Throughout the presentation Vincent remains quiet, nodding occasionally, and carefully listening to the Herald's information trying to divert his thought away from the arrival of several never seen before Kindred. His Beast is angry and circles the borders of its cage - just like a lion eyeing prey. For the moment, though, it still is subdued by Vincent's self control and the Nosferatu intends to keep it that way.

"I can scout the boat." The Haunt offers half raising his arm after hearing Mr Passion's suggestion. It seemed reasonable plan to the Nosferatu and, given his Gift of going unseen, he'd have no problem searching the boat for any shady business. "The crew won't see me unless they have video survellance."

Martha Villiers

PRE

A gentle prod to Jokor ~Chrisie~
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Hans' shifted uncomfortably when Miss villiers made him mission leader. What was it with suddenly everybody thinking he was a competent leader? He was a sniper from training, not an officer.
    "As you wish Keeper Villiers." he responded in his usual stoic tone. Still, this didn't seem to much of a problem, just the usual, don't get seen, with some data gathering tacked on.
    "A distraction would be a good thing. gives ample time for me and anybody else with some skill in stealth to sneak aboard the boat." He looked towards the people gathered here.
    "What can each of you contribute to this operation though. I haven't met quite a few of you."
    [vtr]
    Hans
    BP:1 vitae: 3/10
    Presence:2 (stern)
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

S
    Savnok

As the hooded fellow spoke, Albert paid attention. How had he missed him? Must've arrived after I did. Upon looking at the Kindred, he was repulsed. There was something just completely wrong with him - in the same way a Peeping Tom was staring at his target. Sawyer couldn't detect any Beast yet here this creeper was amongst the assembled troops.

The Ventrue believed Martha's designation of Hans as squad leader was perfect. He out of all of them would know how to run the operation...then The Shark jumped into the plan. Oooooh boy, this is going to be an interesting mission. His imagination gave him a scene of Osterman and Passions arguing over how to proceed. He quickly re-focused on the situation at hand.

Albert didn't want to steal Hans' thunder but his analytic mind was running through countless possibilities. "We need to determine one thing first - who or what are we dealing with?" He held up his hand, one finger raising on each question, "Are they Kine? Kindred? Or something else entirely?"

He stood up from his chair and approached the map of the marina. "As much as Mister Passions' plan has merit," he looked to the Daeva, "Don't get me wrong, it's a very viable option. I consider it more-so a "Phase Two" part of the agenda." and returned to speaking to the group at large, "I suggest that we first scout the vessel and watch for any movement."

The Lord looked to the feral looking Kindred (@%1;) and then to the creeper (@%1;), "Not to volunteer either of you, however, you seem most capable to successfully navigate close enough to uncover our cousins." He frowned, as that was exactly what he had just did - volunteered them, "I only mention that as I am assuming the worst case scenario - we run into Kindred. It is nothing against either of you personally."

He tapped the map with the Google marker to re-direct attention, "Wherever the hell dock B-37 is, that needs to be uncovered. Once we have that, we can begin planning entry points and escape routes in case things run afoul." He looked at the fellow agents of the Domain, "I trust everyone on this mission can swim. If for whatever reason you cannot or are somehow hydrophobic, speak up, now." The Lord placed stron emphasis on the word "now" to indicate he did not view it as a laughing matter.

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich nods politely agreeing with Albert's ideas to a point. When he talks about trying to find out were dock B-37 is, Erich chuckles. He waits till Albert's done, then reaches over and points to it on the map.

"The 'Marina' is an extension of the park, it's open space and accessible to the public. It's not a guarded area, kine security isn't an issue, unless you want to break into the marina office." He smiles politely at Albert and shrugs. Didn't he already see the boat and visit the Marina?

S
    Savnok

Albert glanced down at the map once more. The expression of his face was "Son of a..." and his words almost slipped out. He shook his head for a moment, the Ventrue readily admitted his fault. "Can't believe I missed that," Sawyer's gaze shifted back up to the Daeva, with a sincere smile, "Overthinking can be hazardous at times. Good call, Mister Passions."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Drat. With Jokor's Web out of action, it looks like Martha will have to select a new mission commander. Unless there's turmoil from all, let's fold this scene to start a planning scene under Albert's direction as a deputy mission commander until Jokor is back up and running. ~Chrisie~
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Angel of Darkness
    M

Understood

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha asks Albert to momentarily take the lead as Hans is unexpectedly deflected in his work...

@Savnok I hope all goes well with Alby's first official mission!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread