Yo. How's planning coming. We ready?
Heard good things from my guys

Michael rubbed his temples. "Not so good on my end. I haven't been able to find any sites for masks that have same day delivery"
Michael sighed "This isn't going to work, Dicky."

You're shitting me.

"The change in location alone is going to piss off too many people."

Fuck... Arnoud know?

"If I had to guess. Yeah."

What do you mean guess?

Too angry to hold back his opinion "It's probably why he saddled Lenny and I with the planning, so we could take the blame."

OK, OK. Calm down. Is this salvageable?

Michael tried to calm himself down. Focus on breathing, put you mind on that. Michael's breath rumbled almost with a growl but it seemed to help.

I mean, if we lose the masks then people can't be too pissed. Around put out the word about the venue change weeks ago.

Didn't he?

He thought about their options. "Have you seen it updated in the Elysium?" Michael kept his anger in check.

No... but.
He didn't think it was your job, did he?

"Pfft," Michael suspected Arnoud would mind people thinking it was and having it discredit Michael.Michael kept breathing.

Ohhhhh shiiiiiit.

"There is one thing," he said. He wasn't sure why he was telling Dicky this.
"Offering a Boon, might save some face at least with the Harpy and Prince."

Can we get a hold of Arnoud in time? Would he even agree to that?

Arnoud? Agree to go into the Prince's debt? Michael knew enough to suspect that was never going to happen in this unlife. "No, he wouldn't"

We can't let this screw the Movement man.

"I know!" Michael said a little too forcefully. The stress of everything was getting to him.
"Ugh, I know" he said softer

OK
Well we can't go straight to the Prince
Do we need permission from somebody? Is it a Seneschal thing?

Michael thought. Seneschal might be the person to talk to. Then again, things might be different than in Salt Lake.
"I think going through the Harpy might be better."
"She was the one who made the announcement about Court before, so it's her that we need to ask forgiveness."

Shit, you're right. Who was it? Ishauna? Natal?

"Ishani. We call her apologize, explain the changes."
Then we ask for the contact information of the other covenant and clan heads so this doesn't become her problem of telling people on short notice and making them mad."

Well I figured we'd have to tell them ourselves... but you're right.

Michael hardly registered they was speaking in plural now.
"Then," Michael hesitated but it was the only other answer he had, that didn't put the blame on someone else. The potentially deadly blame. "We offer a Boon. Admit we are grossly in the wrong."

Dicky sighs, cooperation is a hell of a lot easier when your beast can't jump through your cell phone
Fuck, to both of them right?

"It won't appease everyone, but it will keep the Prince from coming down hard too hard onthe Movement and ensure we aren't too slandered by Ishani." Which she would be perfectly right to do so. The Movement had fucked up badly.

Do you have her number? I don't think I do. And we've gotta do this pretty fast to get out of the crapper.

Michael couldn't check his contacts while on the phone but he was fairly sure he didn't have it either.
"I might be able to get into contact with her through Reeve Culler."

I'll try Staley?

"Good idea."

Alright, check back in with you in ten

Ok.
Michael really hoped they could pull this off.
"Talk with you soon."

cross your fingers

click

Michael hung up, looked through his contacts. Yep, no Ishani. He hit the call button when he got to Reeve Culler.