Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
1303 Free Council Meeting

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    R
    RiffRaff

Room: Rental, check.

Pizza: A dozen pies with various toppings, check.

Drinks: Beer and soda, check.

Ice Cream: Five gallons of various flavors, check.

Things to eat them on/with: Cups, plates and plasticware, check.

Entertainment: Karaoke and marshmallow guns made from PVC pipe, check.

Everything was setup for the informal meeting Anarchy had called a week ago and despite the paranoid delusions of certain other parties who shall remain nameless (if only by the skin of her teeth), it was intended as a social get together. A place for Libertines and Apostates to mingle a little and get to know each other, so that they wouldn't have to do that weird sideways verbal crab dance they'd feel compelled to do if they met out in public to ascertain who was enlightened and who wasn't.

And hopefully, with all the introductions having been made already, when it actually came time to discuss Order business, the Free Council could sit down and do it without wasting valuable time introducing themselves.

Anarchy looks over the spread that's taken a big bite out of her wallet for the month and sips the root beer float she's made. God damn, she hopes people show up and enjoy themselves a bit. If they don't there isn't enough room in her fridge for all this stuff.

Idun

PRE

Idun arrives wearing a set of casual-ware, her hair is dyed two colors, a light green bangs and the rest is dark green. Her shirt is an off yellow sporting an image of a forest and she's wearing a pair of cargo pants. Within the pockets are her keys, cell phone, and wallet.

"Hey Anarchy! Thanks for the invite." She says as she approaches her fellow Thyrsus. "Am I early?" She asks curiously after looking about the room.

B
    Beej

Walking into the meeting, Reverb scratches at his left checkbone. His eye socket itched again. The urge to pull up the eye patch and rub it with his palm was strong but he resisted it. Fishing out his phone, he checks for any texts and then slips it into the vest of his grey suit. Spotting Idun first, Reverb smiles and waves. "Hey Idun, long time no see." As he walked over he pivots his head to get a better look at Anarchy and arches his left eyebrow. "Hey..you.." Vincent waves his hand over his head. "..lost something there." Good God. The hell she do that for?

Cast in Sanctum

Geode didn't know from who the invite was, but the offer of free food was to good to for this hoodlum to pass up.

The black guy is still looking rather scruffy in his old and worn clothes, but at least the small was gone after he had gotten the much needed shower.
    "Hello Idun, hello the rest. Call me geode." he said in a blunt but friendly tone.
    Giant
    WP 5/5
    Health: [][][][][][][][][][]
    mana: 5/5

Samdei walked into the meeting with his hands in his pockets and the stereotypical white earbuds of an iPod trailing down to his back pocket.

He was dressed in loose jeans and a purple tank top under a leather Jacket, the flecks of his tattoos showing around his neck line.

The Moros looked around at those gathered, mentally sizing them up. Nothing he couldn’t handle, but then he was a Minuteman at heart.

Thanks for being a good Host.” he said as he passed the shaved Thyrsus. “No Rankers right?
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

Idun

PRE

"Hey Reverb, yea, it has." Idun says, she did wonder about the lack of hair but, well, figured Anarchy has her reasons. Just as she has her reasons for dying her hair.

"Good to see you again Geode." She says, smiling towards the Mage she socialized with at the Rage. "Good to see you too, Samdei."

R
    RiffRaff

"Idun! Good to see you!" Anarchy says with a smile. "No, you're just in time. Get some pizza and a drink, what's going on with you? Nice hair, by the way." She gestures to the two tones of green the other shaman was is sporting this afternoon. Anarchy didn't think green was really her color, but Idun pulled it off well. "You use anything special for it?"

She waves at Reverb and gestures to the grub. "Yep! Just thought I'd try out something new, I could have written something up to take it for a test run, but there's something different about doing it manually. Not like it won't grow back sooner or later. You ever try it?"

"Geode, hello. I'm Anarchy. Everyone seems to know Idun already, I'm Anarchy and this is Reverb," she says as she introduces herself and the man with the eye patch. She hands Geode a plate with an implied but unspoken dig in. "What do you think of our city so far?" She gestures to Samdei as he comes in. "That's Samedi, he and I are the only two Libertines here so far, while Idun and Reverb here aren't signed up with anyone yet." The statement was obviously a subtle inquiry as to Geode's affiliation or lack there of.

She flashes Samdei a thumbs up on his entrance. "Someone's got to do it, right?" If Anarchy had her druthers, there'd be a lot more meetings like this where Libertines could just meet and shoot the breeze and act like a community for a little bit. She shakes her head in response to his next question. "Naw, none of the rank and file today, we aren't discussing anything private but I'd like to feel people out to see if there's any ticket-holders in the audience without anyone poaching on my nickle today, yannow?"

B
    Beej

"Well, I don't want to look like Dr. Evil so hair is my friend." he chuckles. His one experiment with a shaved head in highschool taught him a very valuable lesson.

"Hey." he nods to Samdei and Geode. Then a though a occurred to the Obrimos. "Samdei, like Baron Samdei? You a Thyrsus or Moros? I had an interesting conversation with Gallows about voodoo and actual summonings in New Orleans. Don't suppose you know anything about that sort of thing?" said turning his full attention to the FC.

S
    Savnok

Cast at Sanctum

Rubick took a detour to the restroom first and to wash off any remaining blood from his none-too-pleasant first encounter with the Arrows. Staring into the mirror he reminded himself to calm down, he had nothing to worry about here, or so the Acanthus believed.

Entering the main area, he approached the group with a smile on his face. "Hello, I'm Rubick, pleasure to meet all of you."

Epsilon had arrived only very recently in the city but had came across the Aethernet transmission. So much usefull information in there. Two things had attracted his attention :

The first was about this 'Glo' drug, for which some people were ready to kill for. While Epsilon certainly enjoyed a toke from various party drugs from time to time (well ok, almost everyday !), this one seemed a little to addictive ... even for him which was saying a lot. He would need to investigate it, especially if the local mages found it important enough to post on the Aethernet.

The second was the Free Council pizza party one. He was always in the mood for a party and this would be a good opportunity to meet the other libertines ... or to try to recruit apostates to the order.

He bought a couple of tequila bottles and some lemon and went to the indicated address and entered the room.He addressed the already presents mages with a friendly smile.'' Hello everyone, is that the Kappa Psi Gamma reunion ? " Which the libertines in the assembly might recognize as code for 'Free Council event', in case there were mortals present. At least, it was broadly used by the order in New Orleans.

He showed the two tequila bottles. '' I come bearing gifts. You can call me Epsilon. '' He said that with a confident smile, giving the assembly an appraising look. He was curious to meet the other mages of Sacramento ....

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.