Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(1303) Coronation of Spring

Page 11 of 48 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
    I
    Irina

Vincent extended a hand to the woman, still gloved of course although he did contemplate slipping them off when inside at a formal event. It might not have seemed a terribly difficult thing to do to anyone else, to take off ones gloves. But to Vincent it was an obstacle. He did not like people to see the patterns, or the vivid marks upon his skin. The Wizened was sure he would get over it eventually, but at least for now the gloves halted questions from curious parties.

"I was slightly, I ahh, I suppose," Vincent admitted. He had become somewhat overwhelmed back then, upon realising the crowd around him. It had been too much too soon - and now look at him! In a room filled with so many Lost. Lost who did not bear him ill-will, at least he thought not. Vincent did try to be as unassuming as possible.

"My name is Vincent. It's ahh, well it's a pleasure to meet you properly, Leah," he greeted with a pleasant, if somewhat carefully restrained smile. "Have you been settling in well?"

I
    Irina

Leah and Vincent continue here.

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

It was times likes this where being melancholic provided an odd sort of advantage - 'takes one to know one' and all. So, utilizing the powers of positive rainbow energization or the Sisterhood or whatever, she moves in for an empathetic hug - as far as no feelings of unwelcomeness allowed her, and not a micron closer to the crying doll.

And she didn't think. Not in words. Not in concepts. It was purely a state of feeling, for this was not the time for Snapple facts or jeopardy answers - it was real human...ish... connection, and she just sat with her quietly.

C
    Cherry

Leon turns around and watches a man move from the bar over to the buffet and have a wonderfull carry on with a tray and plates.
    These events are for meeting people right? Right.

After the man had sat himself down Leon aproached the table, wisky still in one hand, he still didnt know many people so nerves were up but at least it wasnt a woman. The Summer mantle was slightly intimidating but Rook's mantle was stong and he was nice enough.
    Spartan "Awful heavy load you got there, is that all or is that just the starter" He said as he arrived at the mans table, his humor was attempted but given the nerves god know how it came out.
    Gesturing at an open chair he asked "May I?"

S
    Saeyer

Ava relaxed a little at the other Beast's words, her eyes on the woman's mouth out of reflex. When you had such interesting teeth, it was second nature to inspect other people's and she found she wasn't disappointed. They looked a bit more manageable than her own, but fierce and strong. She should stop trying to make personal metaphors out of teeth, though, as she hadn't quite decided if she liked what her own said about her.

Her thin eyebrows twitched at the 'take it from me'; there was clearly a story there, but not one she should probably ask about, at least not immediately. With a faint edge of humor in her voice, she replied, "Thanks, I'll watch out for that."

As the woman pointed toward the table with the food, she tried to make out which figure she was indicating. Yes, she thought she found the one. "Yeah, I see her." I think. Upon hearing the Ogre's position in the court, however, her head snapped back around. "The Queen of the Verdant Court is the head of catering?! And I can just... walk up to her?" Ava had been unsure of what to expect, but this certainly wasn't it. Was this a trap? Maybe she shouldn't have admitted she was new quite so quickly. Uh, not that it would have mattered; she'd've known anyway.

The faint smile on her companions lips did not reassure her. But did she admit her suspicions or run with it? Maybe it's tradition for newcomers to make enormous fools of themselves.

@Greebs

It was hard to tell if the tiny ivy on the arm of the Flowering was just the dress moving, or her own Mein subtly moving the tiny little leaves as they had outstretched to the Elemental’s large hand. Violet felt how cold his hands were, but it didn’t seem to phase her she shook it with confidence. “Pleased to meet you Monsieur Halverston. The name, is… Norwegian, no?” There was a pause for inquiry as her mind quickly ticked through her traveling. Violet was also familiar with certain parts of the America’s and that ancestry reflected some corners of the world.

“I am simply marvelous this evening. I couldn’t ask for a more beautiful day today.” The Nightsinger’s strong Mantle clearly gave an indication as to why she was perhaps so wonderfully happy. “How are you? Would you care to try some Mangosteen?” With a voice and demeanor like Violet’s she could probably sell ice to an Iniet with ease. Her delicate hand easily slid a piece of the fruit out of its surroundings. Sitting it on the edge of her plate, easy to pick up the Fairest gently offered out her plate to Ingvar but nothing that seemed insisting. “It looks a bit, animated or like a cartoon, no?” The little reddish purple gems on her plate were only slightly bigger than a plum. “The fruit is from South America and South Asia and loves tropical weather.”

S
    Sasha

The Winter Fairest didn’t sound too surprised, but she was intrigued. Danny was ‘cute’ sometimes mainly because he was awkward once in a while. Not so much anymore but their first little chat was certainly that. “Really, the first time?” L’aire glanced at her plate a minute debating on taking a bite or not. She really didn’t want to waste the few bites that were there as it was.

“I danced too, and I don’t have a clue who I was dancing either.” Unlike the Wizened, L’aire wanted to know and she’d know soon. Although there was a part of her that wondered if she ditched out meeting whoever it was, would it come back to bite her in the ass? “But it really was a fun evening. And wow! The hotel was decked out.” The chill from her breath slipped quickly through her lips while she excitedly remembered that night.

“So, the first time you danced with someone or at all?” Of course the Dancer was curious, sometimes too much for her own good. “Have you done it in your home or anything?” Taking a sip of her water she looked over to where Perry diCarto was briefly and of course he was with some other springs. Other than that, the distance between the buffet and the bar was enough that the Winter Fairest wasn’t paying much attention till necessary. Mrs. Rosemary had the spotlight that night. It was like watching some mother matriarch and her children all gathered around.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

More and more people arrived into the Hollow, Tally slowly shakes her head and gets up from her seat, leaving the empty plate behind while picking up her drink. She walks over to refill it, once she did that, she takes a moment to get her bearings, looking around for somebody she knows who's alone at the moment.

She walks over to Stripes@%1;, greeting the fellow Hunterheart, "Hey Stripes. How have you been?"

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

"No scheming? Not even you, Perry? Et tu, Perry?" says Heath dramatically, putting an arm over his eyes as if to stave off the sight of the not-scheming going on. "Well I can live with that," he continues on, removing his arm and smiling widely. "As for how I'm doing, I couldn't be better. It's Spring! Spring, I tell you! As soon as Mr. Bates decides to show his handsome shiny head."

The Fairest pauses in his rantings, noticing that Astra hadn't responded to him and was loping away with Mary to comfort her. The girl did seem a little distraught for some reason. But it was always hard to gauge emotions from that girl since he met her for the first time. Then again everyone was a little off at first on their first visit. Probably just got a little overwhelmed.

"Heh, that girl has got some interesting fashion sense, huh?" says Heath, jerking his thumb back at the retreating Astra. "I think I'll start wearing all my jackets oversized too. Think it'll catch on? Like how kids used to wear jeans three times their size, all hanging down their hips."

The hug she accepted, as she could feel the suspended scissors inside of her get warm. The hug was some sort of comfort, but it was making her angry.

Well...maybe it was anger.

She turned into the Mary person and just sobbed, all of the fight pretty much gone from her, but it wasn’t like she was intending to wear the damn coat.

He said she could keep it.

She’d probably burn it.

You...help...palm.” The words weren’t working. The palm leaves were a better way to ‘make clothes’, dragging it all the way back down to Genesis, and fabric just wasn’t cutting it.

The fact that she couldn’t express herself either wasn’t exactly helping and nearly sent the lace doll into another wave of tears.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 11 of 48 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.