Ended
Watch
471 - 478
DISPLAYED
(1303) Coronation of Spring

Page 48 of 48 First ... 38 44 45 46 47 48

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan just gave a nervous shake of her head at Jezebel's first question. Logically there should be no problems between Morgan and Violet. The Beast had spoken up honorably in defense of a friend and ignorant that said friend had lashed out at Violet. Morgan was better at thinking, now, so she understood that should be the case. Didn't stop her from worrying though.

The Blightbent's further words both relieved and worried the Steepscrambler. Relief was that Jezebel had not realized Morgan's "connection" to the new Sovereign. Worry from the valid concerns that were being stated. Morgan had kept her head down in Chicago so she couldn't say how politics had worked for that Freehold. And the incidents last Fall had made her keep a low profile here. So she didn't known much about Violet, the old Sovereigns, or the political intrigues of the Freehold. Plus, her memory isn't exactlly the best: "She's that new? Oooh, yeah, she is. At the Fall Coronation, heh-heh. I forgot she was new." Morgan had honestly forgotten that Violet had been another new arrival. "I, uh, don't really...understand politics good. I haven't heard about Mrs Rosemary quitting or having problems, not-that-I-get-lots-rumors, s-so it is a surprise."

Looking back over to Mrs Rosemary and the crowd around her, the Beast didn't notice any problems. Of course, the Beast would not see any, there were no physical threats and no one was obviously in need of help. The former Queen of Spring seemed quite content to have her cake and eat it too. "M-maybe she'll say something about it?"

The raccoon did know of Spartan but was not sure who Anya was. She had some guesses now. Rook though she'd met a few times. "Rook, kinda scary but then not, heh. Met him before, he's good at the stick-table-game...erm, pool? Yeah, that's it." She nodded her head, certain she'd gotten the game's name right. Joining though? That she was not sure about, and indecision showed in her voice, "Heh, don't know. I"m, uh, not good in fight, losing hurts, and Chicago's Summer scared me. Heh, I prefer not fighting. Better at running, hide, or if have to, heh-heh win by dirty trick." That last one brought a small smile to her lips. She remembered her run-in with a briar wolf while alone. By all rights she should have been a meal, but the monster learned that gravity was a harsh mistress. As for joining one of the Courts, she was uncertain, "I not really looked at Courts here much yet. Any, heh, suggestions?"

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

The mountain roused himself after a drawn out pause. "Fancy any cake?" he asked the group. He was already lifting himself from the bar; placing down his glass.

Jack seems taken a bit off guard when Perry makes to leave. The good doctor juggles his drink from hand to hand for a moment before finally using one of his mitts to fish out a business card and hand it to the lawyer before he departs.

"Yeah, you too. Here. In case you need... y'know... anything."

M
    Mavspade

Paladin...must be of some importance here

Jack nods as Danny repeats her name, she was use to some odd reactions to the male name she had taken for her own.

"Its a pleasure to meet you" She said softly to Danny. She glanced to L'aire, her head tilting to the side slightly at the correction.

"L'aire...yeah I think I can remember that" she smirked before taking another nibble of the cake. She was glad to hear she had not steped in at the wrong moment and the topic at hand seemed strangely fitting.

"Things are going...well I guess." She bit her lip in thought before going on. "I guess i just made the choice to hang around here a bit longer" She nods to the Dias where she had sworn the oath to the new queen of spring.

"Now just to you know...get to know the place. So uh...you both enjoying the coronation?"

Might as well have asked about the weather jack

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

Heath smiled in thanks, both to the jolly Ogress and to Terri, seeing her good humor emerge. Heath quickly fixed a plate for himself and saluted his former Queen with the fork. "You will always be a Queen in my eyes, Mrs. Rosemary. The Queen of Confections!" He bit into the delicious cake and mmm'd his approval, savoring the sweet taste of Spring that resided in all her cakes.

Once Heath had ingested the morsel, the Minstrel looks to Malory curiously. "Well hello there. It's Malory, isn't it? Been keeping your nose clean?" he asks in a friendly query. Heath cannot help but recall the scream that echoed through these halls back during the Halloween season when Malory had slighted some elitist Lost. Since then he hadn't been sure how the Hunterheart had been getting by.

F
    Facer

Momentarily mesmerized by glory and attention of the Queen, Spook lingers a bit too long near the Dias and is almost buried by an avalanche of a giant Changeling. The spell broken, he quickly hops out of the way, but couldn’t bring himself to stray too far…and it wasn’t just the Sovereigness of Spring. He wanted to savor the moment; hear the words over and over again. He could practically feel the strands of Fate binding him to the Freehold, his monarchs, his fellow Lost.

Spook had always considered himself more ‘lost’ than most Lost, many nights he didn’t even recognize himself or his own thoughts, but that was part of the reason he came to Sacramento; he came to make an identity and to find his purpose, his Fate.

A familiar face (or rather color, height, and build) said the now familiar pledge and retreated quickly. Spook took a deep breath of the invigorating flowery scent permeating the air and pursued with his much smaller strides.

“@Anya Ivanova! It’s good to see you again. What do you know; we arrive on the same day and swear fealty the same day as well.” Spook wondered if she would also get a kick out of the self-engraving emblem that he had recently learned about.

OOC

I
    Irina

"I think if we're meant to ahhh, to locate the ones we conversed with, we will," Vincent responded mildly. He almost wanted to find out on the basis of seeing it like a puzzle. He could hash out in his mind how he might go about it as well. Vincent didn't particularly want to seek the identity of the so-called Frenchmen; but he did enjoy the thought of puzzling it out.

"Would ahh, would you like something to eat or drink?" the Wizened offered, he thought perhaps a little belatedly. "I'm afraid I temporarily forgot some of ahh, some of my manners."

S
    Selena

Spring Coronation is now closed.

Status is now up!

Coming to a Changeling Venue near you.... the Eternal Spring will be posted soon, see here for details.

Wonderful job everyone!

Page 48 of 48 First ... 38 44 45 46 47 48
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.