Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1303) Ciara and Erich

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara raises an amused eyebrow as Erich speaks. "Yes, His Grace mentioned something about that..." She looks to Asa as he walks away, in part to hide her reaction to Erich's words. Asa hadn't actually told her anything of the sort; but she wasn't about to let Erich know that.

Turning back to the other Invictus, she offer Erich a polite smile; pretending not to notice the strained delivery of the announcement. She nods her head softly in acknowledgment of his words; doing her best to put the Daeva at ease.

"Thank you, Speaker Passions. I accept the boon in the spirit it is given; and I wish to assure you I will treat it with the proper gravity it deserves."

She pauses a moment to let the formalities sink in for anyone that might be listening; then shifts her weight from one foot to the other as she changes topics. "How have your evenings been, Speaker Passions? I hope things are going well for the business ventures you outlined previously?"
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich smiles at Ciara, swallowing his own suspicions and returning the pleasant, polite demeanor she was giving him.

"I'm doing well Madam Priscus Maskeylne, thank you for asking. I trust things are also well with you...?" His voice trails off, turning the statement into a question.

He continues answering her second question."Things are falling into place. I was hoping I could get your opinion on a matter of taste. I'm picking patterns and furniture for the Grand Ballroom at the country club. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't mind stopping by my office sometime and giving me your opinion on some of the options I'm looking at."

Angel of Darkness
    M

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

"As well as can be expected. I'm trying to decide on a theme for a few upcoming events. Something to appease the Invictus' sensibilities and perhaps inspire a touch of envy among those from without the First Estate." The Lordess had build up quite a portfolio of influence over the years, it was time she started using it...

When Erich movies on to the topic of interior designs, the Priscus' smile noticeably perks up just a little. "Oh, how wonderful, Speaker Passions. It certainly sounds like your project is moving forward rapidly. Always good to hear..."

She pauses for a moment, Ciara trying to decide what would look best in a ballroom. "I will certainly make time for your request; simply provide me with a time that would convenient to meet with you and we can go over your options then. But, I do have to ask, are you predisposed to any styles in particular?"
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich smiled geniunly at Ciara's words.

"I agree whole heartedly Madam Priscus, I like the way you're thinking. Such is my intention with my Grande Ballroom."

He nods at her request and questions.

"You are free to stop by office anytime you like, my doors always open to you. In fact that's where I'll be spending most of my evenings for the next few weeks as I hammer out the legalities of the whole affair.

As for design, I'm currently thinking Victorian... I want to capture the feel and theme of walking into the Halls of Power. I want it to scream High Society, First Estate."

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara nods her head softly, thinking over his plans for the Ballroom. The good news was he had narrowed down the style to one theme. Of course, that still left a large swath of styles. She makes a mental note to bring a few different sample layouts to the meeting.

"Of course; I'll put together a portfolio of ideas. Shall we set the appointment for three nights from tonight? I would call ahead before arriving of course..."

OOC

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich smiled.

"That sounds lovely Madam Priscus. I look forward to it."

He glanced around the court before turning back to her.

"May I have tje pleasure of a dance with you, before you return to your other business for the evening?" No matter the situation the Shark was still the Shark...

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara softly shakes her head at Erich's offer, an amused smile perking up the sides of her lips.

"A tempting offer, Speaker Passions. But I am afraid, of all the activities this outfit was designed for, dancing was not one of them..." It was difficult enough just walking in these heels, let along trying to dance in them.

"Is there any other way in which I may assist you tonight?"

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich politely shook his head.

"Not at all Madam Priscus, I won't take up anymore of your time." He politely smiled, bowed his head slightly, and stepped away.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Her conversation with Erich over, Ciara returned the slight bow of the head and returned to Court.

Closed Thread