Watch

From Subway to Sidewalk

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Well, think about it!' Melissa says, smiling because the guys seemed to like the idea... adding a jet-ski.

Then she takes a look at her watch, suddenly realizing there is a reason for her hungry feeling: it is almost evening.

'Oh... I think I gotta say goodbye, I still have a couple of other things to do before the shops close.'

Since the Crusader scene started, I think we should wrap this one up soon.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

I
    Irina

To the question about Folsom, Alejandra shook her head in answer. She had not travelled that far afield since first arriving in Sacramento. Perhaps it was time to scout out other neutral areas to galavant along?

"Hm, I have never attempted jet-skiing. But, as it happens, I have been trying new things recently."

The knife-wielding Irraka driving something on water at high speeds? She didn't even drive a car! Clearly, this was something she needed to attempt.

Reflexively, Alejandra glanced down at her own watch as Melissa announced her intentions to leave. "I am sure we will meet again," she answered formerly. Sooner or later, each of the Uratha crossed paths again, whether at the Tur or in joining forces against a mutual foe.

K
    Kazakin

"Jet-skiing? Sounds like a fuckin' kick," Victor said, before giving a shrug. He didn't trust the areas outside of territory, but he was an Irraka. Moving and exploring? How many times had he and Marc skirted through enemy territory, skin of their teeth sorta stuff?

"You gotta split, you gotta split. See you around,"
    the Blood Talon said cheerfully, grinning.

C
    Cross

"I know, right?" Nick said with a grin to Victor. It was definately time for an inter-pack jet-ski competition of some kind or another. That, plus hockey, would be a sick weekend.

He nodded at Melissa. "Good meeting you. Take it easy," he said with a little raise of his hand and wave.

Shall we call it?

K
    Kazakin

Nice thread guys.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4