Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
61 - 63
DISPLAYED
A Spook in the Lobby

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Ciara Maskelyne

As the conversation continues around her, Anya feels her pocket vibrating. She looks down, slipping her cell phone from her pocket; reading the text with a frown.

She slips the phone back into her pocket and stands up from the table. “If you will excuse me everyone; but I am afraid I must leave. It's been a pleasure meeting you all.”

She places money on the table to pay for the food and a few dollars for tip, then makes her way out of of hotel.

Anya exits scene and soon after the city.

F
    Facer

Princess ; Allie
    OOC

F
    Facer

Spook ate his delicious concoction of greens and bacon and dressing while lightly chatting with his new acquaintances around the table. It seemed that food was exactly what was needed to dispel the initial awkwardness after the giant ogress abruptly left.

Perhaps trust was too much to ask for in such little time, but there was at least an air of acceptance before all parted ways. Spook pulled his raiment closer around him as he left the Four Seasons. He turned and looked up the length of the mighty building. It was a fine sanctuary for fine people.

The Darkling proceeded to stroll aimlessly down the street with food in his belly and a content whistling on his lips.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.