Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 19
DISPLAYED
Meeting at City Plaza Park ((ATTN:Simon/Open))

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Rosyn's fires quell a bit but they have not forgiven the one that made them raise up just yet. They burn steadily now but without their previous rage. She turns her head slowly to look at him again and somehow, despite the lack of actual eyes within the hollows, she looks sad. "I was, once... My hands no longer wish to wield the blade, it is my curse to fear them. I am, however, a well trained Archer."

Simon nods. Suddenly he looks over and his gaze focuses on Cathie

"And who are you?" he asks her

Autumnfire's hollow eyes turn to Cathie, she doesn't have any reaction to seeing another changeling. In fact, she could have even noticed her there before and the blank expression in her face would have never changed. Her eyes are so vacant, even in her Mask, and it was because her mind was so distant. She was lost in her thoughts just as deeply as she once was Lost in the Faerie.

O
    Orchomenos

Cathie feels somewhat relieved as the woman's fires quell. Wrath was not a good emotion for her. However, she tenses as the man addresses her.

She gets on her feet, and makes her way to the couple, leaving the pigeons feasting on the croutons.

"I'm Cathie. And... nice to meet you?" The situation was awkward; she felt she disturbed them in something important, but she didn't want to just leave.

Simon's expression relaxes a bit. "Cathie. Hello. I'm Simon." He looks to the Elemental, burning before him. Expecting her to introduce herself next.

Police sirens tear apart the idyllic silence within the Park then pass it by. Firetrucks, too, and...media vans? The thunder of big engines and flashing lights pass the park and disappear. Something big, or at least newsworthy, which is generally pretty grim, must be afoot somewhere close by, you can still hear the sirens, even though you can't see the vehicles they're coming from.

O
    Orchomenos

"Wow, something seems to be happening. I think I will go see what's happening... I will... leave you at your... discussion?" Cathie makes her way out of the park, in the direction the emergency vehicules took. SHe's just walking, but with all the noise, it's easy to follow them from a distance.

She throws a look back to the two changelings she met. "Well, I didn't want to disturb them... Just a quick hello, and I'd be on my way..."

Simon watches Cathie run off. He turns to look at Autumnfire, letting the look linger for a moment before he turns and follows Cathie at a run.

Leaving the park to follow the sirens continues here...http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2860

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread