Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
1303 Moros Meeting

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

PRE

"It has been a while," Gallows admitted, gladly shaking the former Provost's hand. "And true, you don't get much connection to Death in a foundry. However, I was thinking about the connection to Matter--I feel that it is often brushed aside too easily. Then again," he said with a chuckle, "I'm a medical examiner. As someone who works with corpses for a living, I really can't afford be upset at Moros stereotypes."

He glanced at the ghost, frowning slightly. "Whatever his story, I'm hoping that a group of Moros this size can help him find peace," he said to Toren, before turning to look at the other arrivals. It surprised him to see Aegis--it had been a while since Gallows had seen the man. Even longer since he had seen The Question, a man he barely remembered. Gallows nodded and smiled to both of them before examining the unfamiliar faces.

"Nice to meet you both," he said to Hachiman and Dirk, going over to each of them to shake their hands. I'm Gallows, of the Silver Ladder. Welcome to Sacramento--I assure you, most of it is a lot cheerier than this." He grinned easily, not at all put off by the graveyard. He spent every day with people who had died in worse ways than most of the people in these graves, and in much closer proximity to the corpses as well. As least here there was grass, and sunshine.

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi greets with a nod Aegis. He answers to the Arrow's call with a smile.

-"Good evening to you, Aegis. Yes, it will be an interesting time. Shall we go to greet Toren?"

He opened his arm and with a solemn gesture he indicated the former Provost. Regarding the cemetary or the presence of the dead, he was unafraid or unscathed. At the end of the day, he is a Moros, walker of the path of Stygia. To each his (its) own. He acted with great respect for the dead.

He moves toward Toren, smiling at him friendly and offering him an hand to shake.

-"Good evening, Toren; Thank you for the invite, it is good to be with those who follows our path. I presume everything is fine with you."-

He waits for Toren's answer, before going to greet the other assembled mages.

S
    Solaris

After greeting Toren, Aegis, and then Gallows with a smile and bow, he took the time to share his name with each Moros there. "Hello, my name is Hachiman. Pleased to meet you." He eventually looked to the specter in their midst and observed how bulbous the man that floated there was. Perhaps the man was not a man who exercised much, or ate far too much. It seems he was too much of a man., mused Hachiman.

"Hello, Josue. A pleasure to meet you," Hachiman said, bowing graciously. "I hope you don't mind if we keep you company." He made a point to be cordial to most ghosts he met, as it was his way to respect the dead.

Bell - Presence ••• (Street Sophistication), Striking Looks •••• (Ravishing)
    Volos - Presence •• (Just the vase to the Flower)

The stunning DJ arrived on the arm of a man in a long duster and a fedora. She was dressed in black with a net covering her face, but telltale white earbuds traveled down into a pocket on on the shorts she wore.

Her legs were bare, as they tended to remain, and she joined the group, her eyes finding the ghost before pointing it out to the man on her arm.

Volos walked the silent DJ over to the open grave and nodded before finding his own seat.
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

PRE

The newest arrivals attracted Gallows's attention, particularly the woman he recognized from the Rage. He went over to both of them and offered his hand.

"The name is Gallows, pleased to meet you," he said. He turned to Bell and smiled. "I think I saw you at the Rage, miss--I had no idea you walked the Path of Lead, though."

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

Toren sighed in relief at Dirk's straightforward admission of his Path and made a gesture of wiping his brow, mostly for show. "Whew, I'm glad of that. Might have made for an awkward service. Though it might have cheered up Mr. Guzman a bit. But welcome to Sacramento, Dirk. I'm Toren of the Mysterium, glad you could make it."

Toren turned back to Gallows to answer the man's earlier statement. "Heh, yes, actually I'm a lot more comfortable with Matter myself. But I felt it important to stick with, uhh, tradition. Obvious symbolism, I suppose. Anywho."

When Rossi and Aegis approach him, Toren accepts Rossi's handshake gladly. "Welcome, welcome. Good to see you in excellent health, Mr. Rossi. I heard about that ghastly shooting but you seem in one piece. Your luck has held out." Toren offered Aegis the next handshake. "Aegis, sorry I haven't found an occasion to speak with you before now. But I suppose today will be as good a time as any. Perhaps we can share a private word after the meeting," Toren suggested, not forgetting their brief chat at the end of the last Consilium.

Toren saw the couple approach at the edge of the gathering. He recognized Volos of his Order as well as the Apostate, Bell, who he had seen recently. The Mystagogue made a friendly wave their way to acknowledge their presence. He would have to start the official proceedings soon once everyone had shown up and finished their initial greetings.
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

It wasn't hard to get away from his buddies with the excuse of a funeral to go to. On the street they understood that there were casualties sometimes, though Samdei didn't have to tell 'em more than that. Walking through the aisles of graves, the gangster Libertine came dressed in a gray button up shoulder loop shirt beneath a black fur-lined jacket. It was as nice as he could dress up and was good enough for any funeral, if that was what he was going to. Seeing the other Moroi assembled, Samdei took a page from Bell and slummed it in the back of the plastic seats.
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

T
    The Dalek

"A pleausure to met you Toren, Thank you for the warm welcome and hopefully in the end my presence may offer Mr. Guzman some comfort." He says with a smile before turning towards Gallows. "Nice to meet you too Gallows, I'm Dirk Gently please call me Dirk though." He replied, he was going to add more but it seemed as if the arrival of an attractive young lady distracted him. Dirk couldn't help but smile at the age old distraction but he made a mental note to spak with Gallows again soon, he thought he overheard him mention being a medical examiner and it would be interesting to discuss his own field with another member of his path.

As the both Mr. Rossi and Aegis approached Toren Dirk decided to stay put next to Toren and try to meet some people. "Mr. Rossi and Agis is it? Nice to meet both of you I'm Dirk and I'm new to the city"

Though the ghost did not speak, it did look at Hachiman when addressed, and smiled weakly in reply. It seemed to acknowledge the mention of his name with subtle flickers of his ephemeral eyes and a blurring across his face, but no more than that.

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi acknowledg Toren's greeting with a quick nod and a friendly smile. He shrugged when the Mysterium willworker mentions briefly the firefight. with a nonchalant hand gesture:

-"I was just lucky not to be shot. We've started to see into this iussue."-

he noted to himself he was lucky not to be aimed at. Anyway, the thought of willworker being gunned down was something demanded investigation. Especially if members of his Order. All for the Pentacle.

He then turned his attention to Dirk Gently. as Toren started to speak with Aegis. He smiles back kindly to the newcomer shaking firmly his hand shake.

-"Good evening, Mr. Gently. I do hope Sacramento is treating you fine and well. "-

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread