Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 45
DISPLAYED
1303 Moros Meeting

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Samdei watched silently from the second row of chairs. He supposed this was how something like this was supposed to go. But he had been out of the loop.

And ghosts....they really weren’t his thing. Besides he wasn’t dressed properly for dealing with one.

Though he did understand what Gallows said about finding people and sticking close. Anyone would get the same suggestion from him.

With a fluid movement the Ganger stood and walked towards the apparent photographs. His hand pausing momentarily to toss something that looked like shredded paper into the grave. To those in the close area it sounds like he’s humming under his breath.
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

A
    AethrDav

Aegis nods appreciatively at the presentation of the photos. It is always saddening for him to meet those who did not have the strong community he had had as a youth. His Mexican-American heritage had involved him in a local community where his siblings, cousins, and many who were just neighbors, held a common experience growing up. That he had had to distance himself from some of the less savory paths that his friends had chosen was different from someone who'd had to give up that community nearly entirely.

When the young man rose and approached the grave, Aegis watched, curious about what he'd dropped inside, and when a small sound seemed to start, he perked his ears to try and catch it. Perhaps even to join in, and learn about a custom a bit different from his.

Thinking of the photos, Aegis wondered, I wonder if Snr. Guzman would like to have his photos published or displayed?

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

If a Ghost could blush, it might have appeared that way in the case of Mr. Guzman. Seeing his work regarded by an audience certainly caused his visage to strengthen, capturing some of the form he had been stripped of in death. But the Ghost remained, still silent, but less ill-at-ease than before.

"Hmm, well, I suppose it was worth a try," says Toren with a sigh, looking between Mr. Guzman and the Moroi. "Well, with that much said, I'd like to open the floor to anyone who'd like to share any announcements of their own. Otherwise, thank you all again for coming. Feel free to remain and pay your respects or greet one another. If you don't have any other plans after this, I've reserved the back room at the Riverside Clubhouse if you'd care to join me. It's just a short walk from here, my treat." In Toren's world, everything could be solved with comfort food and friendly conversation. Though he wouldn't be offended if everyone had better things to do with their afternoons.

Either way, Toren steps down from the podium and folds his hands behind his back patiently to see if anyone did care to take the stand or approach him with questions.
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi stands up and examines better the picture. He does appreciate the photoes, and smiles at them.

-"It seems Mr. Guzman had a fine eye for detail, finding the beauty in every day, simple gesture. He prayeth best, who loveth best All things both great and small"-

the tall willworker looks at Aegis, and nods kindly to him. He then waits a moment, offering Toren a sincere smile of appreciation. Everything could be smoothed out with a nice lunch and a confortable, if frank, conversation

-"Thanks a lot, Toren. I'll be glad to oblige."-

Those that decide to spend more time with members of their paths may open a thread in the Awakening.

Seeing as this thread has been open for more than a month and there have been no new posts in over a week, this thread is closed.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread