Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Private) Booze Addled State of Mind

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    T
    Tenabre

Cherry

Adam kept walking from the park, shaking his head to himself with a grin to himself.
    Admittedly, it probably wasn't as BAD as he was making it out to be. He was still new, how was he supposed to know that she was the Autumn Queen.

Well, you would've if you'd stuck around at the Autumn Coronation...or you know, bothered to know people around.
    Shut up brain.

He put on his sunglasses once more, the sun getting to him. Too early for a good drink. Even earlier for a bad one, but hey. He decided to go with something a bit classier and began to set his route to visit a theater. Or something, a cinema, moving pictures. What was that new one on? Lee Mess? Les Mist? He couldn't remember the last time he saw a movie. He sighed, stopping for a brief moment and considering a smoke, staring in the opposite direction to the sun-uvabitch.

He grinned at his own pun.

C
    Cherry

Couldnt let him go off alone right?
    Right.

Coming up on him from behind Leon didnt really know where he was going but he tagged along, he mentioned drink, that was enought to grab his attention.

Coming up beside him he spoke "Dont worry about it im sure that flirting with the autumn queen will have no adverse effects" Leon found it funny, Leon found almost everything funny to be honest but Lavish was easy to pull fun out of.

T
    Tenabre

Oh god, Leon had followed him. He'd mentioned drink hadn't he. A drink would probably be needed after this.

"One day, Leon," Adam had gritted his teeth before looking towards the ogre, "I will punch you, in the face."

He took off his sunglasses, looking the man eye to eye,
    "An' let it be known that this is the first in a long list of reasons why."

His other hand had reached into a pocket and landed on a lighter, but no cig's. He patted his other pockets but nada.

Ahh f-, did they come out of my pocket.

He raised his head to the sky, glaring.

God, did I do something to piss you off?

C
    Cherry

Leon smiled, and then shook his head. Looking into the cats eyes "To be honest, i will probablly deserve it in the end"

The Ogre gave Lavish a pat on the shoulder and set off walking the direction they were headed. Lavishs gesturing going mostly unnoticed. "So why are You Still hanging around in the same cloths as the Party eh?"

Hands in pockets he was rooting in search of somthing but didnt find it and gave up after long.

T
    Tenabre

"When I headed back, I somewhat collapsed. When I woke up, I only remembered agreeing to meet someone, you, at that bench" He looked down at his attire, brushing himself off, "I ran out so fast I forgot to change, should probably head back and do that..."

He looked behind him just in case he'd be able to spot a small packet of malboro's and had to stop himself from whimpering.
    "And bar from amused at my misfortune, how are you today?"

C
    Cherry

"You were meeting me at the park... i didnt even realise"

He chuckled a little putting his hands behind his head looking up at the sun, nice day.

Leon was genuinely feeling good, nothing was wrong or bad at the moment and you could hear it in his voice, "Me im good, things are going well round here and its a really nice day"
    The sun reflected off his sunglasses and he smiled.

T
    Tenabre

"A nice day for some." Adam yawned as he said the words, stretching his back and arms before retrieving his own sunglasses and sliding them on.
    He looked at Leon and made a small grin.
    He put on a kind of Chicago accent.

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."
    He grinned expectantly.

C
    Cherry

The referance flew right over Leons head but he gave a smile non the less.

He rummaged around in his pockets once more and gave up again.

Looking over at Lavish he gave a simple proposition, "I dont know about you but a beer would do me well, and no not like last night."

T
    Tenabre

"You haven't seen the Blues Bro- That's two, on the list, that's the second reason." Adam had lowered his sunglasses on his nose and looked the Ogre in the eyes. "I know what we are doing once I get a TV."

He sighed, drink was a good plan.
    "Lead the way, boozehound."

C
    Cherry

Leon smiled and sniffed the air. a few seconds passed before his hand jolted up and he pointed down the road.

He looked back to Lavish and laughed before beconing him over as he began wandering down the road.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.