Ended
Watch

Escaping into Elysia

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich hurries down the stairs into the Elysium. Entering the common area he looks for @Zachary Griffiths and Ciara Maskelyne

Shit just got real, and he had a 'directive from the Price' to follow.

As this is a public location open to all, and there might be continuity issues, it's being moved to Danse Macabre...

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

Zach was waiting in the open area of the Avalon, wondering what on earth Erich was hurrying for. Erich Passions didn't hurry, and Erich Passions didn't send texts about immanent danger.

When Erich hustles down the steps, Zach waves him over. He's sitting in a couch not far from the Private Rooms, should they be necessary.
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Angel of Darkness
    M

The moment Erich notices Zach's presence the Shark in him goes a little crazy. Already riled up the Beast wants blood. However, outwardly Erich visibily relaxes a bit. He glances around to see if Ciara Maskelyne had made it.

With a shrug he motions towards a private meeting room.

"Soldier Griffiths, we have a matter to discuss quickly. The time for action is upon us."

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika makes her way over to where the pair are. She's dressed in a cocktail dress a shade less than formal, in a deep green that compliments her hair and eyes.

"Good evening,"
    she states. Any smile that might have accompanied the greeting was absorbed by her need to quell the irritating urges of the predator within.

"Mister Griffiths, I've been meaning to have a word with you. Am I interrupting anything?"

Her tone is polite, and she looks from one to the other, studying them.

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2

Zach turns from one to the other, a little perplexed at first. Passions' beast was familiar, another young beast in the throng that was Elysia. The red-headed beauty was a Regent, who appeared to have no beast, and was a member of the Clan that Erich had so decisively upset to boot. Relations needed repair between the Invictus and the Mekhet post haste. However, Erich had made it clear that Zach needed to act as a Soldier, protecting members of his covenant. Zach didn't want to think about the terrible, horrible, aweful result of being found guilty of dereliction of duty. He'd been allowed to see such...punishments when he was still undergoing his Manumission. His perfect memory would never allow him to forget those nights. Even his beast grew somber at the thought.

"Speaker Passions, I acknowledge your request for aid. Accompany me."

With the primary duty taken care of, Zach can now conduct business.

"Regent Brady, good evening. I have also been looking forward to speaking with you. I am, however, currently in the custody of a member of my covenant. He has invoked privileges granted to him as a member of the Invictus, and I am bound to his keeping until such time as his safety has been ascertained. Would we be able to conduct our business with this one present?"

While having Erich there would put a serious damper on the alone time that Zach was looking to have with the stunning regent, duty was duty.

Even if Erich was the un-sexiest thing that could have possibly been in the same room.
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

"Oh, by all means, I wouldn't want to interfere with..." Erika begins.

She trails off, making a slow turn to her left and right, scanning the Elysium.

"...your safekeeping of Mr. Passions from the impending doom which I am completely surprised to learn has befallen him."

Erika blinked as she delivered the words with her usual cool tone. As rare as she made the unnecessary motion with her eyelids, one might interpret it as a smirk.

"In brief, I am looking for a Hound for Citrus Heights. I will await your answer and leave you to your business."

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2

Zach was taken aback for a moment, if only on the inside. Outside, the same cool, calm face he had worn for over seven decades kept it's place. He wasn't expecting such an invitation, that was for sure. Perhaps someone would try to bribe him away from Erich so someone could get their revenge. That was something Zach would have been prepared for. A request for Hound, though? That was new. Zach would love to....serve. Regent Brady had a reputation as a scholar, and Zach had need of a scholar. Perhaps....

"I will give your proposal the consideration it deserves, Regent Brady. Thank you, also, for letting me take care of my business." Zach was pleased the Regent saw how important the current events were to Zach, or, to be more precise, how badly it would go for Zach if he were distracted tonight.

But, the Regent's business appeared concluded, and Zach offered the Regent a bow of respect.

As she left the two alone, Zach turned to his coterie-mate, and gestured to a private room.

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich glanced between the two, and raised his hands in surrender.

"By all means Soldier Griffiths, my situation isn't so dire that should interfere with something so important. Please by all means, conclude your business with Regent Brady."

He looks to the Regent and offers her a respectful bow.

"I apologize for Soldier Griffith's zest. He's loyal to a fault as you can see, he'd make you a fine Hound."

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2

Zach was gonna kick Erich. Certainly not here, in court. But he sent a text that begged for Zach to come running, then said immediate action was needed, and then wanted to dither with the pretty lady.

Yup. Zach was gonna buy some steel-toed boots.

Zach gently grabs Erich by the shoulder, and starts moving him to the private room. "You made it clear that my services as Soldier were required, and that means that you believe it is serious business, Speaker Passions."

It was as gentle as Zach could get, without hauling Passions up onto his shoulder in a fireman's carry. Regent Brady wanted Zach, and damn it all if Zach was going to share.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread