Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(WiB) Dark Territory

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi is scratching his chin, then he puts in arms again on the chest. He listens with attention to each and every word. When Reverb suggests the mojo-tastic part he cannot help but smile, a quick smile, quite discreet, as well as when Miach sighs declaring his dangerous mission.

The tall Moros scratches his chin, then he looks up in the celiling; he felt the need for a library on drugs:

-"Eh, hard work, right, Miach? Someone's better to cover you in these dangerous missions. I'd gladly volunteer... -

He then puts an hand in front of his mouth; and his gaze errs hither and tither, around B and Reverb; the tall Moros was quite sure some detail was... missing. Then he makes a small nod to the Theurgist and Enchanter. He thinks to himself.

-if we find no reference in mundane scientific papers, it can be extremely interesting news.-

Rossi may roll Wits+Empathy to assess B's emotional state

"Yeah. Yeah, I think I'll be alright. I'm just feeling kind of tense, holed up like a rabbit," replies B to Rossi's query.

Looking to Reverb, B asks, "Whoa, you've got hospital and police connections? Sounds like there'd be some answers there at the very least. So what should I do?"

L
    LoneRanger

OOC

Rossi can see that B is still emotionally distraught from the physical and emotional stress he's endured in addition to appearing guilty for his fault in the others' injuries.

B
    Beej

Reverb shrugs. "Well, We know people who hopefully know people at the very least." He looks to Miach. "I'm going to see what paper work I can before drug hunting. Whatever ever this thing is I have no intention of walking into something blind again." He had only one eye left and he had no intention of loosing it or a limb. They had known next to nothing about the lion and doll and he'd be damned if he was going to blinding go looking for drug dealers.

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi gives a quick look at Reverb, then puts his right hand on his chin. There were a number of questions posed by this person and the case followed him.

-"well said, well said."-

Perhaps it was an idiosincrasy of him, (or just idiocy of him), but his prudent nature preferred to have answers before. Something inside his brain was screaming loudly do your homework. He's just not allowing this to surface.

He picks again the bottle of wine, pour some more of its content in another glass and offer it to B. While doing that he looks at Miach

-"here B; this is good wine. Have one, please. Miach, do you remember well some details of that... gentle girl? "

He was feeling sympathetic to the newly arrived mage. And to his willworkers collegues.

He'd a feeling, a suspicion he would not walk away from this case without a would, but c'est la vie

Miach

PRE

Miach replied to Mr Rossi's offer of help with a knowing smile, and a nod. Reverb's advice of care resonated well with the Acanthus, and he nodded in approval. If only... if only he were a stronger Mage, he would be able to restore Reverb's eyesight, but alas, that Lie was still too strong for him to deny. The glass of wine offered by the Moros went down all the better to drown the feeling of guilt and powerlessness that had started welling in Miach. And it helped soothe his nerves as he recalled the girl that had shot him.

"I do remember her, yes. What exactly would you like to know ? Until she shot me, I assumed she was just... normal..."

And he wasn't proficient enough either with Space to use that tiny connection and find her. What was he good at, really ? It was slightly depressing.

"Sure, thanks," replies B to Rossi and accepts the glass of wine, taking an experimental sip.

"Did you happen to ask for her name, Miach? Even an alias might help us narrow the search. Or maybe the type of gun she used? Anything at all might help, those little details," suggested B of Miach, in hopes of spurring a memory.

Miach may roll Intelligence + Composure to recall details of the interaction he had with the mysterious woman. If it yields any successes, he may roll Intelligence + Firearms to identify the model of the gun. Reverb and Rossi are free to make the same rolls, though at -2 penalty for the INT+Fire since they never got a close look at it.

Miach

PRE

2 successes to remember
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-30 13:08:20 Miach rolls 8 to Int 3 + Comp 3 + Eidetic Memory 2 (10 Again) 3, 4, 5, 9, 7, 5, 5, 9 2 successes
      failure to identify
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-30 13:09:58 Miach rolls 2 to Int 3 + Firearms 0 - Untrained 1 (10 Again) 2, 6 failure

While Miach could remember the shape and color, even the relative size of the gun, he was at a loss to identify it. A gun was a gun, after all. A tool of death and pain, not something a doctor would know about.

Miach can recall the details of the woman, a young brunette, Caucasian and reading a book on business before she dropped her pencil that began the dialogue between them. The gun itself seemed like any handgun by his understanding.

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread