Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(WiB) Dark Territory

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    B
    Beej

"Well..." Reverb rolls his eye one toward B. "For one I'm pretty sure the Doc would like to return the favor to whoever done the deed to him him. And second, with all the chatter on the net I think we need to figure out who exactly was after you and if they're part of our wider problem in town. There's a lot of crazy running around and I'd like to be able to say we banged out a few wrinkles." Not to mention finally get what he had been promised and have a feather to stick in his hat.

Miach

PRE

Miach didn't really feel like returning the favor, and voiced it. "Ah, well... not quite. I'm more here to make sure that noone of you get hurt as I've been while you... we... bang out the wrinkles." If it meant being once again the victim of a gunshot, no thank you. He had been useless the last time a gunfight had occured, and he doubted he would be much more directly useful in another fight. But at least he would patch them good no matter what they faced. Or so was the plan, at least. "Other than that, I'm in this... investigation, yes. If only to keep it from happening again." Though the Enchanter doubted it would be a peaceful resolution.

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi took a calamari ring. He puts it in the mouth and starts chewing it slowly, for tasting it. He waited patiently so everybody could express his point.

He nodded to Reberb after he ended his talk, punctuating some piece of his speech with smiles. No one said investigation were easy.

As Miach spoke, he could not stop thinking:-Scarred for life, no compensation; private investigations.-

Standing afoot, he looks at the one eyed Theurge -isn't that Odin?- he thinks,

-"Well said, Reverb. Perhaps, we can go at the WiW and do some postcognition work; Have you got any plans?"-

"Yeah..." said B, trailing off as he listened to Reverb. "Well I can tell you some things about who was behind the shooting. Like I told you when we made our deal, there were some people after me. They're involved with some sort of recreational drug going around, dealers of sorts. I was curious so I tried to meet up with them. Turned out it was a trap. I'm not really involved in the local community so I was just trying to get in touch with anyone I could. I knew they'd get to me if I was all alone. That may be what they're trying to do, pick off stragglers, but they probably didn't count on me running into you guys."

He sighed deeply, "Unfortunately that's all I know about them. I can tell you where I met up with them, but casing the Written in Water does sound like a plan too. I'll help out however I can." B was leaving it up to the others to decide the next course of action.

B
    Beej

The mention of the drug, jogged Vincent's memory. "There was a thing on the athernet about new drug like Ridilin..or Aderal. I think they called it Bo?" he glances to the others to see if that rings any bells. Crossing his arms he looks at Rossi. "If you think you can precog something, I'm on board. Beyond that," Reverb tilts his head and he ponders the situation. "Talk with the Arrow or Ladder to see if they have people who can pull a copy of the police report about the shooting? Uh..and ask around our people to see if anyone is looking into this drug? If anyone is looking, then maybe have'm compare notes with B." He looks back at B when he finishes. "How much did you dig up?" To be honest he really didn't care all that much about drugs. If some high schoolers or college kids wanted to fry their brains to ace a test, it was no skin off his back. At least until someone was shooting at him. Hopefully there was someone else looking into this already, he didn't have to start groping around in the dark.

"Dig up? Nothing really. I mean I was told it was called Glo, like 'glow in the dark'. It's supposed to be like LSD but doesn't leave traces like LSD does. But I've just been following the rumors. Beats me what's in it or where they get it, whether they make it or sell it. I don't even know for sure if the guys that shot us up have it or were just pretending to."

B was starting to get anxious as he spoke, his words coming on faster and more excitedly. "Hell, at first I thought maybe I had done something wrong, something that might've pissed them off, like I didn't know the right password or something. But then they started coming after me...and shit, I've never been shot before. No one's ever wanted to kill me before." B balled his hands into fists, pressing them against the sides of his head and forcing his fedora to tilt slightly off his head from worry. He was still a young looking guy after all.

Miach

PRE

Miach nodded. So it was all because of the drug thing ? He had read the Aethernet as much as anyone else, and while he had done drugs in his time, he had stopped the moment he had Awakened. Mundane drugs just couldn't compare. Well, recreational drug was one thing, drug that drag you down another altogether, and the doctor had seen firsthand what some drug-users looked like. It wasn't pretty. If getting back to the shooters meant dismantling the drug traffic, so much the better.

Now, the tricky part was, how to find them out without risking anyone's life, and least of all, his ? Miach could easily go to clubs and find the drug, but it was the dealers he was after. Perhaps getting his hand on Glo could give him clues, though.

"I'd like to get some of this Glo, for starters. I could probably get it analyzed, for starters." did he offer.

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi watches the ensuing conversation between Reverb and B with much interest. He crosses his arm and nods when the Theurgist inqures about Time sphere.

Between him and Miach, they'll be able to cover every possible Time issues. He listens with attention to every spoken word; the tall necromancer smiles at B and Reverb, pleasantly. after they stop speaking.

-"B, are you ok? Well, actually being fired at is no joke, but you emerged alive... And, you are safe. Please, have some food and some wine"-

Mr. Rossi gives a glass of wine to B, then he nods again to Reverb, and then to Miach. Aftrt this, the gaunt Moros claps his hand together and puts them near the mouth, while he listens to the Enchanter's words.

-"the idea of having some samples of this... Bo is quite appropriate. My understanding is that this... folks is a lot secretive, insn't it??.-

The word folk was accompained with a sneer, as he could not hide his contempt for drug dealers. Or for people who injuried Consilium members.

OOC

B
    Beej

Reverb accepts the wine from Rossi and takes a sip. It was alright as far as he could tell. He personally never got into wine, except for Tres Hermana. The early 2000s reds for some reason ended up tasting like peppercorn. It was like drinking steak, which is to say, awesome. At least in Obrimos' opinion.

So B says it was like LSD, the Aether said kids were using it to study. Why was he looking into it? And why'd they track him down and order a hit in broad daylight? He frowns at the glass before putting it down and rubbing his forehead. "I think going after whatever its called straight away isn't the best idea." He flicks a finger at B to illustrate his point. "We know that it's highly addictive so in theory there could have been ODs. That means lab reports or possible samples at hospitals or the police; not to mention police reports on what went down at the Water. So..." Vincent crosses his arms over his chest. "Miach, you and Meds have connects in the medical side of things to sniff out that sort of thing. And you and Rossi have the mojo to do some mojo csi at the Water. So thats two fronts. I can talk with Gallows to see if he can shake the cabal trees to see if anyone could get us a copy of the police reports on this thing and the Water. And possibly talk with Jammer..." he trailed off pondering. Fuck I need to stop watching so much Foyle's War.

Vincent's eye drifts back to B and then down at the carpet as he scratched at his left cheek bone again. He could sympathize with the guy, he really could. But getting mages in the same direction could be like herding cats. Once he got the other two to agree to a course of action, he could talk with B privately.

Miach

PRE

Miach noticed that Mr Rossi was very composed, and he admired that in the man. His usually steady nerves weren't at their usual best... He had thought of inquiring from the medical side of things, of course, but sadly he had to shake his head when Reverb suggested he does that.

"I've thought of that, of course. I can probably do it. I will, even. But I don't expect much of it. If you remember the Sac Aethernet..." not everyone had his memory, admittedly "it stated, and I quote [however once the body cleans it out, it’s like it never existed. No traces at all on the biological side of the aftermath]."

He paused a moment, to let that sink in. "It bears checking. But well, I'd like to have an actual sample of the thing, if possible. Even if it means going to nightclubs..." and he sighed with a mock sound of someone doing an effort for the greater good.

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread