Ended
Watch
41 - 44
DISPLAYED
(WiB) Dark Territory

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    B
    Beej

"Alrighty then, we've all got homework. Everyone shake their trees and let everyone else know if any apples fall." Reverb says, looking around. "Once we know more we can ask for help with kicking in doors." And by kicking in doors I mean getting some Arrows. he adds to himself.

Miach

PRE

Mr. Rossi's suggestion wasn't so bad, even if the girl most likely had been lying about her status. Miach filed it in his mind after having smiled at the Moros, just in case all others leads turned out to amount to nothing. Should he have time, it would be yet another option.

Obviously, everyone wanted to get things done, and the Acanthus not the least, so he approved vigorously Reverb and B's suggestion. "Alright, I'm covering the hospital angle for now, and I'll try and look into the nightclubs after that if it yields nothing."

"Say, how about we meet again in a week's time ?"
    and he turned toward the three other Mages.

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi nods to the words of Beej and Miach and starts to move slowly toward the door, agreeing wholly with his points. Not much to say, too much to be done.

-"So who wants a cappuccino? I'll be heading in the Written in Water quite soon, if Time allows me".-

When near the door, the Moroi turns and smiles pleasantly to the other assembled mages. -"I might suggest we might meet at a practice groud, as I would like to refresh my firing skills. If anybody is interested, please let me know."-

B puts his hands in his pockets idly, but nods his understanding at Reverb's directions.

End Scene. I will be starting threads for each party member at the locations they'll be investigating. Good job, people.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread