Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

"Woo, I like a girl who likes to party!" Heath says excitedly at the mention of whiskey. The Minstrel stretches over the counter and waves a hand at the bartender. "Hey, barkeep, Bourbon Highball if you please!" he calls out before turning back to the frightened jackrabbit.

"Hmm, just Jack, huh?" he considers, moving his lips about his face as if working on something sour in his mouth. "Alright, Jackie, so what's your story? You been hiding yourself somewhere about town or did you just blow in? I think I'd remember that cute button nose hopping around. I just got here last year myself from Washington State. I've got some regular gigs at the few comedy clubs downtown. Sasha wasn't joking about that."

Heath takes a long long draw from his tall beer glass, having not given himself the opportunity to drink from it yet.

S
    Sasha

L’aire coughed hard trying to cover the fact she could have busted out laughing. Heath’s little comment sounded pretty naughty, or she was getting a contact high from all the drinking. L’aire had gotten her water from the bar and turned back around to the Freehold members she knew, and Jack. The Fairest wasn’t always particularly observant, but in this case she was. Considering she was sober. L’aire didn’t mind playing the lone sober one if it meant keeping watch and keeping safe. Breathing deep and playfully shaking her head to the Fairest… Lawyer. “Mmhmm, I think you’re right Perry.”

The Fairest was a bit amused that the Runnerswift ordered a whiskey. But her violet eyes couldn’t help but notice Winter’s addition to the Freehold’s motions. The nail biting, the backing away; in the close area it was obvious. L’aire grinned to Jack warmly glancing to those around her. The Dancer’s expression was soft trying to non-verbally convey ‘its okay.’

“Yup, he is. In fact, Perry informed me they’ll be a Charity… thing coming up in a couple months.” Nodding her head in the Harlequin’s direction. “He’ll be performing then.” L'aire nearly mentioned that she was performing too, but she mentally froze as a thought passed through her head.

…Did I just play wingman?

Catching the tall Earthbones who Perry called to, the Dancer smiled at the Elemental. “Heya! Good to see you again, Green.” L’aire said in a friendly manner. She’d at least seen the guy around enough to know he was a cool fellow, not to mention at their last meeting of the Onyx Court. Which was relatively interesting, considering the idiot who opened his mouth and word vomited stupid shit.

C
    Cherry

'What chu' doin' to fill ya time?' hmm that was an awkward question.

"Well as far as things go i dont particulaly 'DO' anything, ive been here since autumn and i still aint got a job hehe, running low on my booze udget to be honest" the subject would have been a serious on if leon hadnt been smiling through the whole thing.

Taking a drink he decided to mingle and approached Perry's little gathering. "y'alright Perry nice to see ya" he said but at the same time greeted the rest of the group with a idle raise od his glass.

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Uh. Yeah. And you." The mountain said at last, meaty hand clamping tight about his foaming beer. He saluted the brightly coloured Ogre as he drew near, down his beer.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan noticed that the new Beast, Jack, looked nervous when staring at her. The raccoon quickly corrected herself, her fellow Beast had been nervous when looking OVER Morgan. But the only ones in that direction were Leon and...some rock guy she didn't know. Morgan might not be the smartest Beast, but she could figure out the problem in this case. She'd been in the same place herself: newbie that didn't know the scary looking folks were nice.

She thought about offering some comforting words, but Jack was gravitating towards others already. Leon and the other guy probably understand whats going on. Wait? Who is the rocky guy? She focused upon Green, not having met him at any previous gatherings before. She'd met or at least seen most of the others before, but not this guy. She waved hello to Green, "Um, hello there. I don't think we've, uh, met yet. I'm Morgan."

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Green," replied the giant, lowering his half empty glass. Foam glistened in his beard. "I been around. Seen you before, I think. Didn't get chance to... uh... talk?"

Perry diCarto

"Just enjoying the best holiday, my friend!" Perry called to the big mountain. "You up for some green beer? Of course you're up for some green beer, aren't ya?" The Shadowsoul grinned. Indeed, it was the season of green beer! The lawyer was feeling charitable - and he was famous! It was time to get this party started!

He stood up on a chair and called out, "St. Patty's People! Let me hear you if you're ready for green beer!" with a big grin on his face. "Bartender! A round for the house!"

Soak in the desire, the excitement... that was the essence of Spring. That was how one Harvested on St. Patrick's Day. Make it rain - make it fun! It was its own advertisement.

Climbing down off the chair, the handsome lawyer said, "Yeah, the Charity event in May! You'll get a great show that day. We've got huge headliners in Heath and... well, you ever heard of Violet LeBlanc? The jazz singer?" His smile grew. Who HADN'T heard of her? "How ya doing, Leon?" he said to the Oni, waving him over. He was more than welcome.

ST - let me know what/if any rolls I need to make to get this party started and harvest some desire/excitement about beer!

Since this is a social thread...there shall be no Harvesting of Glamour yo! :P

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan gave a nervous chuckle. Green enjoying the green California holiday. Best not point that out. It'd probably be annoying. She gives a nod of her head in acknowledgement, "N-nice to meet you Green. Heh, makes sense not t-talk to me before.. I, uh, kept getting into trouble s-so yeah it makes sense."

She took another sip of the beer in her hand. She smiled a little at Perry's outbursts. The lawyer had always seemed rather collected and calm the times she met him before. But today he seemed to be cutting loose.

C
    Cherry

"YAAAHOOOOO!!!!" Leon erupted along with the crowed, downing the last of his pint in celebration. That makes two.

"Perry your a star you are, shining a green glow of hazy light for all to enjoy, Barkeep! 20 cc's of the Green stuff, Stat!" Leon seemed to be having a great time, booze was flowing and merryment was being had and thats all that mattered.

"So madame, who might you be?" he turned to adress L'aire as his pint was ferried through the crowd to him, "I belive i have seen you around but i dont belive i have had the plesure" It could have been the beer talking or just his plentiful time hanging around him but he seemed to be channeling the confidence and speach of 'Lavish', he couldnt quite pull it off as well but an attempt was made.

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread