Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

There was one thing that Heath enjoyed as much as telling jokes, and that was tossing back that magic liquid, that fiery grog that reminded him he was alive and that nothing could keep him down. Except perhaps too much of it, that would keep him down quite a bit. It was that time of the year though, that Americans put aside their differences and decided that they could all agree on one thing. And that was beer. That was whiskey, or whatever poison suited you best. And that the Irish could spare to let Americans borrow their holiday for the excuse in indulging in it.

Heath had a bit of Irish in him. He also had a bit of Catholic in him, which when put together could have amounted to a few jokes in poor taste. Either way he headed to where any self-respecting sort of Irish person would go. And that was deVere's Irish Pub in downtown Sacramento. That was where the party would start, but not where it would end.

"Heeeeey!" cried Heath exuberantly as he entered the pub. Those who had already thrown a few back responded in much the same manner. Everyone knew each other after a few drinks, even if they had never met each other.

A
    Ambrose

At the front of the bar, Llewelyn found himself filling up on Guinness and glamour - A heady combination to say the least. He chatted casually with a few of the more drunk patrons, but upon hearing a familiar voice and a laughing spring mantle, Lou turned around excitedly.

"YO HEATH!" Llewelyn roared enthusiastically from the bar, greeting the Joyeux with a raised glass as he entered the pub. It was a pleasant suprise to see Heath at the bar. He'd been fun to share a glass with in the past, and a few good jokes when piss-drunk never went astray.

C
    Cherry

Leon didnt need a holiday as an excuse to drink and be merry, but when he did have an excuse it made it all the more fun because everyone joined in espeshally on the irish holiday. He wandered mostly aimlessly into the bar and smiled at how busy the place was, so used to back ally bars with max of 2 people. he wandered up to the bar to order a drink patting a few patrons on the back as he went but caught a glimpse of some other lost before he had fully fought to the bar.

Lost in the crowd he attemped to order a drink and fight his way over to the others to at least say hello.

"Yallright" he simply said to the Wizend. he didnt know many people around Sacramento still, constantly bumping into Rook was about all he had encountered but new people were very welcome, espeshally drinking buddies.

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Fame ••

Mask
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

"Big Lou!" calls Heath back to the Summer Wizened, patting the man's back on his patterned silky suit. Already he can sense the warmth of the man's Mantle, wondering if the patrons around him are just getting drunk off the fellow himself. "You old goat, what brings you to the pub, as if I didn't already know!" He laughed playfully and took a stool next to the man. They had originally met in a bar and on a couple other occasions, but Heath got a sense that Llewelyn was good-natured like himself.

Heath waved to the bartender who was still busy getting drinks for other customers and so waited patiently instead. "Huh, what, is there some sort of holiday going on?" he asked aloud, smiling with genuine mirth. "I tripped over a few short bearded men carrying a pot of gold on my way in. Probably has nothing to do with it."

Glancing over to the man in the shades on the other side of Llewelyn, Heath waved a long fingered hand to Leon, noticing the spiky horny thorny Mein of a fellow Lost. "Hi there, name's Heath. I think I've seen you around a couple times in the neighborhood, right?"

M
    Mavspade

Jack hand reached for the handle of the door, but as her fingers laced around it, the wooden barrier swung open knocking Jack against the wall.

Ow

She coughed as drunk women stumbled out of the bar, wearing shamrock green shirts with the words “Kiss me I am Irish” stamped on the front. Neither of which were Irish in the least, which only helped boil Jacks nerves of the incident more.

“Sorry about that” Jack muttered under her breath. As she waited for the two girls to pass by, who were letting out their primal mating call of “Wooooo”. Jack shuffled around the shambling girls entering the noisy bar, which was packed full of those indulging in this days holiday. As she crossed the threshold she was greeted by the sound of whistles, violins, pipes and drums, which pierced her sensitive ears like an arrow from a hunters bow. She groaned as the Irish music blared from the speakers.

Not this crap,she thought to herself. She hated Irish music. Her eyes nearly rolled back into their sockets, which was exaggerated by the dark circles around her eyes. Finding the strength to enter the bar she closed the door behind her.

The day had been wasted in a search for some stupid names and a place to rest in her budget that wasn't flea or bedbug ridden. Right now a drink sounded like the best way to waste her already hard pressed cash, and Irish music or not she was going to get a drink.

She made her way to the bar, her shoulders hunched and head low. She shuffled her way towards the packed bar where she waited quietly in the crowd for her turn, being nudged back and forth by those passing by. She chewed her nail slowly peeling, it from the tip of her finger with constant short bites as her eyes darted to those next to her.

Perry diCarto

L’aire Pres 3 (Lively) SL4 (Inviting, Violet eyes)

The Fairest Dancer may not have been a drinker, but that wasn’t going to stop a fun night of hanging out with her best friend the Fairest... Lawyer. Watching him get drunk was probably going to be entertaining anyway. Besides, everyone needed that one sober person in case anything stupid happened. They had took a cab over, even though L’aire really wanted to drive Perry’s convertible, it was probably better since by the looks of it, parking was a total bitch.

The Winter wore skinny jeans and a halter top blouse, a shade of green that probably looked smashing on her. With the perfect necklace, compliments of the Shadowsoul that sat next to her in the taxi.

“Just an fyi, if you get drunk and snotty, you know I’m gonna give it right back.” L’aire winked to her buddy. It’s not happened before, but hey, there was a first time for everything, not to mention she was kidding.

Perry diCarto - Presence 4 (LET’S GET FUCKED UUUUUP)
    Striking Looks 4 (Irish, Of Course!)
    Fame 1 (Defence Lawyer)

“Don’t you worry. I’ll be just fine,” the Shadowsoul said with a chuckle as they departed the cab. Perry was all set for the “holiday”. He wore a green, traditional St. Patty’s Day shirt and jeans, with a little four leaf clover pin on his chest. It was fairly incognito as far as the merry lawyer went. “By the way, did I mention: that necklace?” He pointed at it. “Pulling. It. Off.” Thumbs up!

Perry might have done a little pre-drinking. He wasn’t admitting to anything, though.

He opened the door for her and in an exaggerated fashion said, “Aftah you!” Peeking inside, his naturally emerald eyes scanned the room to see if there was anybody they knew up in there. The excitement got Perry’s Mantle a-goin’, the applause and excited whispers washing out from him into the room.

A drow in a St. Patty’s Day shirt. Who would’ve thunk it?

A
    Ambrose

"Missionarys, Heath. A missionary's hard work many, many years ago has now given me the opportunity to get thoroughly smashed in his honour, apparently." At the question of what he was doing there. There was something heavily ironic about the fact that a man of god's day of honour should be celebrated with debauchery, but Llewelyn wasn't going to complain in any hurry. "Perhaps we should get a group together and look into the leprechauns... They might be a threat... But perhaps they are just lost." He said teasingly. It would have sounded a bit strange to any 'normal' people listening, but would certainly have flown under the radar. Making jokes about their condition without sounding strange was a challenge - Luckily that was Heath's job, not his.

As the Oni approached him Llewelyn stiffened slightly. He knew it wasn't the Oni's fault he looked that way, but instinct upon seeing a giant man with horns coming out his head was to run in the other direction. "Yeah brother, you? Drinking up for Saint Patty?" He replied, watching onwards distractedly as the more changelings poured into the bar. "I haven't seen you 'round Sacramento before, you new here?" He asked casually.

Upon seeing Perry entering the bar with his Winter Girl, 'Big' Lou couldn't help but feel excited. Drinking with Perry was fun, to say the least, and seeing as it was Patty's day, he knew things were going to get loose. Two Spring courtiers and a bar - Perfect."OI PERRY, OVER HERE!" He called out, waving his arm up in the air. "DRAG YO PRETTY FRIEND OVER BEFORE THE WHOLE BAR FALLS FOR HER!"

C
    Cherry

Leon drank deep from his pint, roughly half missing afterwards he let out a satifying 'ahhh'. "Nice to meet you guys names Leon, best keep up lads" He spoke to the pair with a voice full of childishness and a smile plastered across his face, saber teeth looking odd in the smile as usual.

'Was he new?' "Ive been here since autumn, still meeting people. Im mostly hiding away in bars." he took another drink, there was always something about chatting with people that made him thirsty but he didnt really have a problem with that when there was a beer in his hand, "And with the holiday i suppose a bar is the best place to be, so that works out, I just wished I had the look for it." Leon gestured slightly to his attire, simple jeans and hard leather boots with a dark green vest top. He had tried to get gree cloths but this was the closest he owned, but then again when your skin is Maroon your going to struggle to pull of the colour green.

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Fame ••

Mask
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien

PRE

"On a Mission from God, eh?" notes Heath with interest to Llewelyn. "Sounds like you'll need some help. Barkeep, the largest pint you've got, please!" he calls out enthusiastically, expecting their largest pint to be a pint.

"You did not just make that joke," joked Heath as he clinked his glass with the Blues Brother after his mention of the leprechauns. Heath had used that joke just recently, and he was pretty sure he heard someone else make that joke recently too. It was dangerously close to being overused. Comedy was delicate like that.

When Leon speaks up, Heath leans over to listen, spreading himself out over the counter. "Hi, Leon. No wonder I've seen you. I also hide away in bars most evenings. Hey, Big Lou, he's already got the shades, now all we need is a car chase!"

Of course Llewelyn decides it was that time to bellow out loudly at new arrivals to the bar. Though the Minstrel was glad for it, turning to see Perry and L'aire walking in. "Oh. My. Gawwwd," says Heath at L'aire. "I can feel gravity...pulling me towards her! Might. Just. Fall!"

The comedian wiggles out of his seat and mimes the invisible force pulling him towards the two Lost. However, he ends up bumping accidently into Jack Tarra and nearly spills his beer as he rebounds into a booth. "Sorry! Sorry, I swear I haven't had anything to drink yet!" he says apologetically to the woman. After a moment of regaining his balance, amazingly without a drop of beer spilled, Heath peers up at the woman from the booth. "Hey, it's too early for Easter," he remarks, bewildered, as he realizes her Lost nature.

S
    Sasha

By now L’aire had a great understanding of Perry’s lingo so when he said what he did, she new it was a compliment. Although funny because he bought it for her. “Well thank you, I’ll be sure to tell the guy who bought it for me.” Wrinkling her nose playfully. Winter’s didn’t normally care for crowded bars so it seemed. But being a Fairest she often didn’t mind getting caught up amongst mortals making it hard for Gentry to attempt to pull people away.

After the Drow in a St. Pat’s shirt opened the door, when they walked in L’aire chuckled when Perry was called to. Didn’t surprise her really, he was fun to be around. Then her eyes widened and nearly blushed when the Wizened Artist hollered even more. L’aire could only grin and keep following Perry into the bar further. “Gravity huh?” The Dancer chuckled. “Is that from some song?”

Turning to the other woman who the Minstrel bumped into. The Winter was a bit thankful to see another female. Though she was new, the first time she’d recall seeing the Beast. “Hey.” She’d also saw Leon once or twice at Coronations and nodded a ‘hello’ to the Oni too.

Gah so much going on. The Winter Dancer couldn’t help but feel a little overwhelmed. Eventually it would probably even out.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread