Ended
Watch
21 - 26
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Alpha and Omega (private)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

PRE

Nieves groans as the question is turned back on her. "Ugh, I hate it. It sucks and its boring, but without it I've got zero cash flow. I hate taking people's orders, I hate cleaning up cause everything's got a layer of grease on it, and I hate the food. Just the smell is asqueroso. Disgusting." Clearly it was not something she looked forward to as part of her day.

Nieves orders her coffee black and lets the barista know she's footing the bill for Jeremiah's too.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

A twitch of Jeremiah's nose and lips shows his feelings on that as well. Looking at the menu one last time he wonders what other sort of job the pack could find for Nieves.

"Black as well please."
    He says to the barista. Once Nieves and himself move away from the register. "Have you ever thought about being a bouncer?"

PRE

"A bouncer?" Nieves repeated, holding her coffee, warming her hands and smelling its aroma. "I never really thought about it. I suppose I could try to apply for something like that. Do we have any clubs or bars in our terri...area that needs someone like that?" She supposed she could just find out herself, but if Jeremiah knew off hand that would save her some trouble.

K
    Kazakin

You guys still continuing this thread, or would you like me to close it?

I'm fine with closing it. Already got through the meat of the conversation anyways

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

closing is fine by me

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3