Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(SK) Grimm Tale

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Aïleen didn't know if her hypothesis was true, but she was glad at least that it would be considered. "I hope I'll be able to be there when you'll check, Dr Swift."

The thought of going back to her safe, well-known, soothing home hadn't crossed the Mekhet's mind before, and she had to struggle to hide her disappointment. Sure, she hadn't been useful, they hadn't made any real progress, but at least she had felt her mind race like so very seldom, and it had been a very pleasant feeling.

"I concur, there's no point in dallying here if we've done everything we could."

As she was about to leave, she spared a thoughtful glance at the torpid elder though, wondering what his Dreams were like.

Dr. Swift nods and finishes packing up his things. "Very well, I shall see you all in a short time, once I receive my reply. I wish you all a good evening." With a nod of his head to each, the doctor takes his leave.

I'll get a new thread up and tag/mention each of you in the next couple days. Sorry for the slow posting....work has been "interesting" recently and I've found myself bereft of time.

B
    Beej

Teo nods to Ailieen and the Doctor's farewells as he gathers his own notes and bag. "Would you like any assistance putting everything away?" Teo offers to help Martha clear up the conference room.

If Martha accepts he will help put everything away. If she declines he will wish her a pleasant night and take his leave.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread