Ended
Watch

(1303) Ordo Dracul

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 9 of 10 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
    B
    Beej

He glanced at Tracy when Max announced his intention before returning to his fellow Shadow. The choice of Supplicant Burns as Hound was not unexpected. She was one of the two obvious choices, along with McCann. Teo shakes his head when Max asked for questions. There were of course a few, but nothing particularly pressing or topics he would like to discuss with individuals who had just shown up present.

PRE

As Tracy sat down, her full attention was on Max as he addressed the Dragons as a whole. With the interruption being over, they could continue with business as usual until the time to deal with this Muir business had come. The petite Gangrel listened closely as the Grand Wyrm explained the rules for his newly acquired Regency, which certainly made sense to her. After all, he was already being more than generous by providing every member of the covenant with feeding rights as it was. When he spoke of needing a Hound and made mention of her name, Tracy's emerald green eyes widened for a moment. Huh? It took her a little by surprise, even if it may have seemed obvious to the rest.

She had questions as to how this would affect her status as a Deputy of the Prince's Domain, and whether that would cause some bad blood with others. However, those were questions that could be asked in private...yet, the redheaded Supplicant felt like she needed to give an answer right then and there. Way to throw me under the bus, she mused to herself, offering a smirk in return to Max's own. "It would be an honor to serve as such," said the little Savage, offering a polite nod to him.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha hobbled along and nodded gratefully to Max as he held the door open. A shy smile to Tracy and she then focused on Max's talk.

She nodded eagerly. The mention of renaming Florin to Memphis seemed a good idea on so many levels...not least the symbolic ones.

In fact, she was thinking that project and idea over and the symbolism involved that she almost tuned out the rest of the activity around her.

It was hearing Tracy speak about honour that made her re-focus back to the present.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

S
    Sabeleth

Cal nodded at the Grand Wyrm's announcement, and gave Tracy a congratulatory smile when she was named as Hound. Wonder how that'll affect her duties to the Reeve? He hadn't missed the subtle emphasis that Max had placed on 'current'.

He nodded to the other newcomers around the table and filed away their names. For the moment he didn't have any questions.

Chase Ankers
    Chase Ankers

Presence ••• (charming)
    Striking Looks •• (handsome)
    Blood Potency •
    -Blush Active in Social Scenes-

PRE

Chase had heard Anthony's attempt at conversation, though he had only replied with a simple, "Ah, I see." In any case it was fortunate the Kindred were not kept waiting any longer. The Lord did not believe that suspense could truly kill, but it was wounding his patience terribly. When the Grand Wyrm returns to the Library, Chase turns off his phone and pockets it once more, folding his hands before him on the table's surface.

The mention of Dog was just as interesting as the policies placed upon the Tenurial Domain. Chase had never heard much about the man since his own arrival, though knew the Kindred's station and recognized the disheveled appearance. At least Chase had a good reason now to avoid Dog's company.

When Max left the floor open to questions, Chase merely stated, "I volunteer my services to assist the Hound in her patrols, if it suits her." Tracy and Chase had worked together before on a security matter, but Chase still didn't know what the Savage really thought of his capabilities. A fine time to find out. "And, if you'll indulge my ignorance, Grand Wyrm, but why Memphis?" Perhaps it was obvious to the rest of them, but the Lord couldn't form the connection between Tennessee's largest city with Florin.

m
    moreau

Well that died on it's arse. Seeing his chance of a decent conversation die away, he leaned back and tried to bear the silence.
    Eventually the Grand Dragon came back through, sparing him any more of the choking silence. The explination of the unexpected visitor made as many questions as it answered, and he planned to get back quickly tonight, with a hound roaming about this was the last place he wanted to be hanging about in.
    With an opertunity to embed himself into the new hound's good books, and a way to quash the little voice left over from life in the big cities, that newcomers who wern't useful ended up gone.
    "I offer my assistance to the Hound in any matters of interogation, enhanced or otherwise, if she wishes it" The thing people always forgot about torturers He mused as he let her dissect his offer, was that they always asumed they were twisted sociopaths with a thing for sadism. They never thought about the grey people, the ones who ony thought of it as aonther job,well at least until they feel the needle in their arm.

A
    AethrDav

Drake, again distracted by his personal issues, fell out of the conversation again. However, when the Grand Wyrm returned, conspicuously without the disheveled guest, he tried to focus in on the meeting again.

As the Grand Wyrm made his explanations, Drake was eager to offer his own aid, coming in behind two others. "I, as well, will offer my skills to your Hound," he makes a nod and smile towards Deputy Burns, "in any manner that I can." He wasn't sure if he'd actually be seeking to establish a Haven there, but the option was one too valuable to wave away.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Max looks to Tracy, as she was the first to answer. He didn't want to put the Gangrel on the spot with his invitation to become Hound, but he also didn't want the others to think he wasn't prepared for his role as Regent. He nods his head to the petite woman before speaking. "You do not have to make a decision tonight, Supplicant Burns. I simply wished to extend the invitation and give you time to think over the position. It is something we will have to discuss later."

He was also happy to see the others were willing to offer their help in keeping the Regency secure. It might just be a wish to establish a permanent Haven within Memphis; but Max would be a fool to think anything a Kindred did wasn't out of self-interest. He offered a polite nod of acknowledgment to Chase and the two Drakes as they offer their services. "Thank you, gentlemen. We will discuss compensation once the nightly patrols begin."

He then turns his attention solely to Chase, giving the Ventrue a sly smile. "Let's just say the title has personal significance to me. There is also historical significance to the name, if one knows where to look for it." Hopefully he had provided the other Dragon with just enough information to pique Chase's interest and motivate him to do a little research...

With questions out of the way, the thin Mekhet presses on with Dragon business. "Now, I had hoped that tonight could be dedicated to the task of finding a suitable Wyrm's Nest now that we have a permanent place here in the city. And oddly enough, our unexpected visitor might have actually helped with that task.

Some time ago, the Order came across evidence that a Wrym's Nest was located within the city. It was centered on a statue or memorial that has since been moved to an unknown location. At the time there were not enough Dragons within the city to begin a proper investigation; but I believe that situation has since changed. What information we have is located there..."
    Max stretches an arm out, pointing to a manila envelop that sat on the table.

"However, Dog as provided information on a member of the Order that might be able to provide the information we seek. Muir; former Kogaion of Sacramento, disappeared some time ago and was presumed to have met Final Death. There is now evidence that Muir, or at least what is left of him, is in the hands of a Kine cult that resides out in the Barrens. With Dog's assistance, I will be leading a group to find out just what is going on.

It goes without saying that the mission will be dangerous; so I will be accepting volunteers to come with us. Everyone else I want to begin looking into the missing memorial. That way, if Muir is indeed gone, or we do not come back from the Barrens, the Order will at least be on the right path to hunting down a suitable Nest."

Chase Ankers
    Chase Ankers

Presence ••• (charming)
    Striking Looks •• (handsome)
    Blood Potency •
    -Blush Active in Social Scenes-

PRE

Personal significance? Memphis? Chase mused over this briefly and decided that he may do a little more research when he had a free moment.

With mention of the Wyrm's Nest, the Lord's eyes grow wide. "Really? A Wyrm's Nest? As in a Nexus, a place of spiritual energy?" Chase being so young had never yet encountered the fabled places of power. In his mind it was still only an idea rather than something tangible. "I've never encountered one before. What sort of dangers do you expect to find, Grand Wyrm?" he asked cautiously, though he might not want to know the answer. It was easy to feign courage when the dangers were unknown.

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Aοleen was slightly surprised to see so many volunteers to help patrol the Regency of Memphis, but she was glad that the Grand Wyrm wasn't lacking in proposals. It had seemed that Regent Brady had been in a much tighter spot. Strange for such a cold woman... Regardless, she would have to find other ways to make herself useful and valuable, because she doubted she could patrol the streets and secure them.

It seemed the order of the day was not limited to the already sensitive issue of Regency use, though. Wyrm's Nest ? And an abducted member of their Covenant ? She would have remained silent, had it not been exactly the opportunity to help she needed.

"I don't think I could really help you saving Kogaion Muir, but I want to help with locating the Wyrm's Nest, then, please." she offered to the Grand Wyrm with a slight nod, before retreating to the depth of her chair. Whether it was brains or sensibility, she didn't lack any and so could perhaps help efficiently.

Page 9 of 10 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Closed Thread