Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Erika Brady.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
0 5
Domain OPINIONS
    B
    Beej

Place in-clan status of Erika Brady here.

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Public 2: "Miss Brady didn't attend our last Clan Meeting. Certainly her duties to the Domain must have overwhelmed her."

Private 1: "I must say I didn't exactly miss her. She's... intimidating, I must say."

B
    Beej

Public 2: Regent Brady's absense was sorely felt the Clan meeting. Do doubt her duties keep her very busy.

Private 1: Chrisie (To Martha) Before Scholar Heinz's departure, I broached the subject of Regent Brady with him. While he was vague on the details, he was emphatic that I should steer clear of her in all matters. Was there personal disgreement to between the two or is there greater issue that may be of concern?

Martha Villiers

PRE

Public: 2 ~ "I am confident that the Doctor's absence from the meeting has a sound alibi. However, it will be noted she was conspicuous in her absence."

Private: 0 ~ (To Teo' only) "Hmm. Well, Former Grand Wyrm Heinz was wise in all matters and I daresay the advice is properly sensible. I shall add to that advice by asking that if you have any kind of encounter with Dr Brady, or hear others having any kind of encounter with her, to please report it to me immediately."
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Public 3
    Regardless of her absence at the last clan meeting, she is still a shadow, and she is still a Regent. She has been a pillar of solidarity in my time in Sacramento, regardless of her appearance in public.

Private 2
    {To Aïleen McFarlane}

It poses the question: is the reason you shy away from the spotlight so much because you wish to be like Regent Brady?

Closed Thread