Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1303) Teo, John, and Max

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Max raised a curious eyebrow as the new Kindred introduces himself, returning his hand to his side and slipping them into his pants pockets. John must not be the touchy/feely type...

"A pleasure to meet you, Father. And you are partially correct; The Lance's church is located in the Regency of Florin. Though I have not yet had a chance to speak with the Reeve about the topic.

Tell me, how are you finding Sacramento so far?"

Angel of Darkness
    M

His solemn expression is remains.

"I found it well enough. Judging the Domain however, is not my place. Nor would I presume to do so hastily. Temperance and observation are important in Danse. Don't you agree Regent Heinz?"

B
    Beej

Teodor nods in agreement to the Spear's comment about temperance and observation. One does not need to lecture a Dragon on those virtues. His eyes drift momentarily to Passions before moving onto Chase and Albert. He idly wondered what the two Lords were talking about before turning his full attention back to the Father and the Grand Wyrm.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

Max nods his head slightly at John's words. "I am glad you haven't experienced any undo difficulties so far in the city. And you're correct, observation and temperance are important to one's success. But you also have to be mindful to temper that temperance with a little enjoyment now and again..."

And speaking of enjoyment, Max spies his entering the Court while the three men are conversing; Max returning Tracy Burns ' acknowledgement with a slightly larger smile and a quick wink before turning his attention back to the two other Kindred.

"Tell me, Father, have you had a chance to speak with the Reeve since you're arrival in the city?"

Angel of Darkness
    M

A small shake of the head, with just a dash of regret in his face.

"I fear I have not yet had the opportunity. When the Lord deems the time is right, then we will have the chance to converse."

The Haunt looks the Grand Wyrm, his eyebrows arched slightly, ."What type of amusement would you suggest Regent Heinz?"

B
    Beej

Seeing his fellow Dragon's arrival and greeting, Teo dips his head to Tracy Burns and gives her a small smile. The Dragon then notices the departure of Passions from the Harpy. The thought of getting away from the Spear suddenly seemed very appealing. And he did have two matters to speak with the Harpy about. "Please pardon me Regent Heinz, Father Thomas. There is matter I need to speak with Harpy Black about. I shall return momentarily." he says with a slight bow and slips away.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

Max can only smile as the Farther talks about God's will. He never understood the belief some people had that there was a master plan for the universe. Maybe it was because the gods he believed in didn't take such a personal interest in everyone's life...

"True. But it has been said that God helps those that help themselves..."

When the topic shifts to amusements, Max can only shrug slightly. "Sacramento has an effect of people. When I first arrived I was a bit on the anti-social side. But over the years I've taken a shin to some of the clubs and social events the city hosts. One of the prime directives of a member of the Order is to broaden their horizons..." Max doubted that Kindred could suffer heart attacks; but he forgoes any mention of the Asylum or Ember...

When Teo excuses himself, Max raises a curious eyebrow but says nothings; the Regent simply nodding his goodbyes to his fellow Dragon.

Angel of Darkness
    M

Father Thomas nods at the Grand Wyrm's suggestion, ignoring the departure of the monk.

"I thank you for taking the time to speak with me Regent Heinz. I hope that in the future we may discuss the topic of the Church again."

Fr. Thomas waits for the regent to excuse him.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

Max nods his head to the Father.

"Of course, Father Thomas. I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening..."