Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1303) At the Bar

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Vodka and Red Bull..." Allison says to the bartender after she gets her attention. Not long after the bartender turns to fetch a can of redbull, Allison hears her surname called; or more importantly her sires' surname. Allison settles down on the barstool, turning to catch sight of Erich.

"Heya Mr. Passions. Whacha up to?" With a motion of her hand to the empty stool next to her, she beckons him to join her at the bar.

"Allison is fine, by the way. Please join me..."
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich settles himself on the bar stool next to her.

"Harpy Allison," His voice is a bit strained, but he submit to His Grace's Harpy's will. "I'm afraid this is not a social call upon a cousin. I have official business that I am required to disclose to you at once." His normal calm, confident exterior show some small cracks...

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Well you could kill two stones with one bird..." Allison watches the waitress intently as she pours the shot of vodka and empties a can of red bull. With it in hand she turns back to Erich.

"So whats up?."

Allison takes a sip from her drink before settling it back down upon the bar top to give Erich her full attention. She could tell that something is different, but could not quite put her finger on what...
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich stiffens his back, and takes back his proud poise. "I, Meister Erich Passions Speaker and Advocate of the Invictus, owe 5 Major Boons to His Grace, in exchange for Tenancy and Hunting Privileges of the Rosemont-Mather Regency. As it Please His Grace, the boons are distributed as thus. 1 Major Boon to Reeve Connery, 1 Major Boon to Herald Villiers, and 1 Blood Boon to Madame Maskelyne."

With the formality finished he sighed, waved down the bartender. "One of those." Pointing at his cousin's beverage.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Understood..." Allison could not help but grimace for a moment, she did not quite expect that...

"Uh...I guess it could be worse." Allison lifts her vodka and red bull, taking another swallow. Part of her couldn't quite wrap her head around how someone puts themselves into such a situation, while another part remembers the situations Jared put her into. Between the two, Erich was undoubtedly coming out on the better end.

Allison stands slightly, leaning against the bar. She waves her hand to catch the bartender's attention. "Another red bull and vodka."
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Angel of Darkness
    M

"Indeed cousin it could be. I suppose once my Manor is built, I'll have to have you over for a nip." He shrugs as he rests himself against the bar, in a very un-Erich like manner.

"I've been terribly busy. Good family company is just the cheering up I need."

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Well keep your head up." Allison smirks, trying to think of something to cheer up her cousin.

"You're always on display..."
    "For everyone to watch and learn from...,"

"Don't you know by now,"
    "You can't turn back,"
    "Because this road is all you'll ever have..."

Allison sings a few bars, but it was obvious that it was not her strong suit. Still she thought some song lyrics were appropriate to the moment, and she always loved Paramoure.

After a moment a red bull and vodka was set in front of Erich.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich chuckles. He can't help himself as he takes a sip.

-1 vitae to consume

"I love the words, but I believe the melody would be better like that of a show-tune."

He stands off his seat, moving a little to his own beat as he turns Paramore into a diddy from a musical.

Not a rousing performance, but done well enough to get his point across, and put a small smile on his face.

1 sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-04 23:17:50 Erich rolls 4 to Turns Paramore into a Show-tune (Wits +Exp) (10 Again) 5, 1, 8, 3 1 success

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison cannot help but giggle. "That is the spirit."

"I have to go mingle..." Allison lifts her drink. "Just remember...It is a lie that you cannot mix business and pleasure."

Allison grins before taking a quick swallow of her drink. She rises slowly from her stool, turning to face the crowd of predators as she leans against the bar. "Think it is going to be another interesting night." She says softly following her words with another sip.

"Cheers!...and Remember...Have fun."
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison nods to Erich as he departs, hoping the best for her cousin.

When Teodor approaches she gives the man her full attention, with her red bull and vodka in hand. She nods softly in agreeance to his words.

"Please join me..." Allison makes a soft motion to the empty seat next to her. The formalities feel awkward to her, but given the atmosphere she understands the reason behind it all.

"Allison is fine, by the way..." She says with a smile and another sip of her drink.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread