Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 17
DISPLAYED
(1303) At the Bar

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    B
    Beej

Once Allison gives her blessing, Teo walks up and sits down a little awkwardly next to her. "Thank you..Allison." he says carefully. Using her first name in court felt too rather familiar to his ears. The next thing he knew, the Harpy would want to use his first name! "I was hoping to ask you if as Harpy you were aware of any art galleries own by members of the domain? I create art as way to supplement my income and I was hoping there might be venue to sell through that would..require less paper work and meetings." Going through a kindred owned gallery might shave off some of the money earned but it also meant less time with gallery owners and annoying paperwork.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison tilts her head for a moment. "Nothing comes to mind, though I can check around for you..."

Allison leans back upon her stool still considering the question. "Ever consider selling it online or through a third party?" Allison shrugs. "Think between the two you wouldn't have to deal with much paper work or meetings..."

Allison takes a sip of her drink. "Something like Etsy may work wonders..."
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

B
    Beej

"Etsy...?" the monk was not at all clear on what exactly an 'Etsy' was. Some online store he assumed but it didn't sound like it had anything to do with art. On the other hand Amazon did not sound like a store website when he first heard of it. "I..shall have to ask Mr. Ankers about that. He is an internet authority." He paused uncertainly, he had assumed there would be some kindred who owned or knew dealers that the Harpy would know of. Then again, she was new to the position. "If you do hear of anyone owning gallery or connections with one, I would be in your debt Miss..ehm..Allison."

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison waves her hand dismissively at the suggestion of debt. "Nah it would be nothing. I will check around for you and get back to you." Allison takes another sip of her drink.

"What is the best way to get into contact with you?" Allison asks as she settles the drink down onto the bartop.
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

B
    Beej

"You are most kind." he nods his head to the Harpy. "Ehm..if you simply leave note at Elysium. I regularly stop in to check for any such messages." Teo supposed he would have to get a phone now with the Florin regency and if he was going to be selling his work.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Think nothing of it..." Allison's lips purse as a thought passes through her mind.

"By chance if I cannot find anything of the sort...maybe there will be merit starting something?" Allison gives a gentile shrug of her shoulders. "Don't think it would be too too hard to start."
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

B
    Beej

"Thank you for your help Alison. I will look into..Etsy." He had no intention of starting an art gallery, contributing or making suggestions perhaps but not running one. That would take far too much time away from his studies. He blows his head. "I am sure there are others who wish to speak with you and I would not wish to take up too much of your time Harpy. Good evening."

Assuming the Harpy indicates he may leave he will regain the general crowd.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread