Ended
Watch

Calling All Wolves

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 17 of 17 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
    I
    Irina

River Walker raised his head to the sky, studying the moon wordlessly for several moments before sending a silent <<thank you>> to Luna. She could have chosen not to forgive, or to punish their indiscretions by making them wait for forgiveness. But she had not. There was benevolence, and love in her forgiveness and it warmed him.

It felt nice, even at his age, to know a mother was still watching over him.

He could see some of the effect it had on the older members of the Sworn, the tears in particular telling. That was good though; it surely meant they had felt the forgiveness as deeply - if not more - than he had. The pack had to go from here with a new, better idea of how they should progress. There could be no secrets, lest it bring the rest of the pack down around them for good.

PRE

A moment of reverence passed for the Sworn. Nieves was perhaps the first to break out of it, wiping the dampness from the corners of her eyes and clearing her throat. "Urhmm, well I'll be, um, heading back to the Den. I'll see you all later," she said softly, though still carrying over the silence. The Rite had ended and soon the night would too. Even Uratha needed rest and time to let these changes soak in. The Rahu wiped the rest of the rat's blood off on her arm and shirt, taking note to shower off.

If others wish to return to the Den as well she waits for them before walking off and exiting the Tur.

L
    LadyVictris

"Aye, I'll be gettin' aff hame an' all'," Fiona says. It's been a long night.

Unless anyone stops her to speak to her, Fiona will wave goodbye and leave the scene.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Leaving the tears where the slid Jeremiah nods to Nieves and Filidh. "Be safe. I'll make sure this isn't found by the humans." Kevin's lesson, one never to be forgotten. No need for the human authorities to find a pile of ritually cut and burned animals.

"I'll help out," Steel volunteers, getting back to his feet.

Working with Jer to clean this up will make him feel like he's part of something. Going back home for a while and being with the others will help feel even better. There's still something itching inside, something that wants to be let out, but he can go vent on his own later.

Now is a time to be with his pack.

K
    Kazakin

Crosshair's gaze slid to Marcus for a moment, and the red wolf moved over to his brother at a quick trot. He didn't speak - sometimes, amongst family, there wasn't really the need to. He just gave him a look that said he was there, and he was sticking around no matter what. Because yeah, he was pissed the fuck off, but he wasn't the lost, bitter kid any more who couldn't cope with failures - any failures.

Right now, he was going to be exactly where he was needed.

With his brother.

I
    Irina

Time would tell whether or not real change would be enacted within the Sworn; Marcus hoped so. He did not want to find that two, three, four months down the line the Rite of Contrition was being performed again, because of another fault. They were a pack, and it was necessary to work together and act as such.

His head bobbed up as Victor trotted over, and he smiled very slightly. He knew exactly what it was like to suffer the effects of fractures in a family. But no more. The older Baines nodded wordlessly, and started away. Home beckoned, and perhaps a nice pot of tea.

K
    Kazakin

And end scene. This was brilliant guys, well done!

Page 17 of 17 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.