Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(Hostel Hi) Another Day in the Dead

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    R
    RiffRaff

"I think we've got to, Samdei. I mean, we need to let them know we've found him at least." She cradles her forehead in one hand, the heel of that hand pressing against her closed eye. "We also need to call the Guardians too, see if they've got a high ranking Thyrsus who's gone missing recently that will complete the pattern. I mean, if we're lucky they'll be able to track 'em down with Space before they're killed and mutilated then deposited somewhere for someone to find like the last three bodies. Can anyone here postcog the body and see who left it or where it's been?"

W
    WakingDream

Impulse watched and listened. He frowned at the mention of arrows, not being their biggest fan either, but kept his opinions to himself.

S
    Solaris

Hachiman thought for a moment and spoke to the group, "I would be willing to contact an Arrow representative, if anyone could supply the location of the headquarters or a contact by name." He saw this opportunity as a good way to reach out to the Order for his own purposes. Perhaps he could help the Order with this issue of murder to put in a good word with them. It was still too early to say for sure though whether or not he would be allowed to meet with someone or if he might be turned away outright. After all, this was no small issue to act as consultant to.

He continued, "Someone needs to relay this information quickly and quietly. There's no telling who may be involved in something as sinister as this." Hachiman looked back to the body, still in disarray. An Adamantine Arrow. And a Moros, no less; cut down so mercilessly. Who knows... that could be me in a few years. He shuddered at the thought.

Idun

PRE

"We also have to think of what we want to do with the remains of Mr Tamwood. Shouldn't we cover it up using, well, a plastic sheet perhaps?" Idun says, it seems that the other Orders will be contacted, they might as well discuss what to do with the corpse until the Arrows come to claim the remains.

Bump Tiffany @%1;
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

R
    RiffRaff

Anarchy removes a phone from a pocket, which she uses to snap some pictures with, of the body from various vantage points with one picture in particular of the knife itself, angled in such a way that a mutilated corpse isn't part of the image. None of the images have any of the other mages in them. "I've got a phone and contact number for their face, Hachiman." Vaeleta, to be exact. Say what you will about Kite (keeping in mind that Anarchy doesn't have anything against doing so), the fact that he provided the Arrow's number was proving useful. "I don't know if we've got anything like that Idun. I wouldn't touch him any more, or the Knife for that matter. Not until we know if there's any traps on it, at least." Anarchy fires off a text to the Arrow as she responds to Idun, then she scrutinizes the weapon for any trace of a living aura on it.

Scrutiny on Knife, 4 successes total
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-23 02:10:35 [03] Anarchy rolls 5 to Scrutiny on Knife (10 Again) 7, 3, 2, 7, 4 failure
    2013-03-23 02:10:35 [02] Anarchy rolls 5 to Scrutiny on Knife (10 Again) 6, 8, 3, 5, 9 2 successes
    2013-03-23 02:10:35 [01] Anarchy rolls 5 to Scrutiny on Knife (10 Again) 4, 8, 5, 10, 6, 2 2 successes

S
    Solaris

"Thank you," Hachiman turned to the girl addressing him. "I'm terribly sorry, I haven't gotten your name yet. Would you prefer to call them on your phone or would you like me to?"

"And yes, I would agree that the body should remain untouched for the time being. Let us make that call to the Arrow before anything else be done." He looked at the others with a weak look. I suppose there isn't much more I can do to help than this for now. I hope that we can get some answers from the Arrow soon.

Idun

PRE

"Well, when it got flipped, nothing happened. If its got a trap on it, it may go off if we try and move it from this floor or out of the building." Idun muses, with magic, it's possible right? "Agreed. Should we do a search of this floor just in case there is more to find out concerning why leave him here?"

R
    RiffRaff

"Anarchy," She says, a little distracted by what she's seeing as she wipes her hands on her pants as if cleaning them. Prime always felt somehow greasy and slick to her, like fat. "I just..." She's interrupted by her phone, the one she sent a text on just now, ringing. She answers and after a moment she responds into the device with a low "Idun thinks so, but I've never met the guy. I'm sorry, he's... not in real good condition." Then she hangs up. "Vaeleta is on her way." She looks to Idun and shrugs. "Yeah but then it didn't have a knife that makes my hands tingle like Prime. There's some Matter in it too, both pretty powerful. Weren't the other bodies found at the headquarters of the other Orders here in town? I don't know if he was left here for any other reason than that, but I don't see any harm in you looking around. I'm going to have to go with you though." It wasn't that she didn't trust the Apostate, but this was the Free Council base. Wouldn't do to let unsupervised mages wander around on their own. Anarchy wouldn't know what to look for, herself. Her place was an unorganized mess at the best of times.

W
    WakingDream

Impulse covers his face instinctively when the cell phone goes off. He looks at the body in silence. Unsure of what to do... This was supposed to be a simple drop off job... He sighs and then looks at Samdei and tries his best to silently mouth the words So who do I give it to?

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.