Ended
Watch

Safari II - March 2013

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha, dressed as always in a neat and clean coral pink Japanese style school sailor uniformcomplete with a mid thigh pleated skirt...a pink jacket...simple white ankle socks and red hair in small twin bunches...those aware of the look might be able to identify her attire as that of Chiyo-Chan. Her C-Leg shows itself. She cannot conceal her amputation in a skirt of this length. The ankle sock bunches around the metal ankle joint.

There would be a lot of mixing with Mortals, so she ensuredher Blush of Life was in play.

-1 Vitae for Blush of Life

With a shy smile, Martha is consulting her clipboard, metal walking cane hooked over one arm, and watching the urban terrain for threat while the doormen prepared for the 21:00 opening of the Avalon nightclub.

Parked and ready for convoy were three of the six Cadillac Escalade's she and Dillon had got ready for the second Safari.

Fuel tanks full. Equipment of all sorts stowed in the luggage space. Martha began to limp around each vehicle and perform a second inspection them while she waited for the drivers to assemble and the newly Acknowledged to arrive.

She was hopeful tonight would be fun and useful.

Martha checked the tyres of each car. Meanwhile the doormen were talking about the recent meteor over Russia, one of them, much to the amusement of the other, appearedconvinced the meteor represented an exotic and secret American kinetic energy weapon.

With another smile, she took the chance to peer over the rims of her spectacles to check her clipboard annotated copy of the Operational Orders.

…and await the possible arrival of any of the invited Kindred.

Possible Drivers

@Chris Wooding @Dillon Connery @Daniella Sage

Possible Safari Participants

* Please don't forget, the scene ends at a local cosplay event, so don't be afraid to turn up in costume if you wish!
    @Bradley Doyle @Beej @Irishwunda @Jokor @Mike @Mykel @panik @Robert @Samsara @moreau @Apophis
    @JeanMichelle @AethrDav @Whisper (in case Allison in her Harpy capacity wanted to meet some new people, Martha would certainly have invited her along!)
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

As to who Allison is supposed to be, she cannot say, but Allison thinks the pirate outfit is too cute to pass up on wearing for the evening. Allison comes out of Avalon after changing into costume, leaving her casual clothing and other effects behind, save for her i-phone, which she cannot be without. Allison eyes light up as they catch sight of Martha. Giving a quick nod to the doorman as he undoes the velvet rope she steps past him making a beeline to the convey and Martha.

"Arrrgh." Allison says playfully. "Shiver me timbers...You look amazing!" Allison shoots Martha a wink as she checks out how the Herald dresses for tonight's affair.

"Pink is definitely a good color on you."

Allison looks over the Escalades for a moment before glancing around the area. After a moment her eyes return back to Martha. "I am excited. I think tonight is going to be fun..." Allison clasps her hands together.
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Angel of Darkness
    M

The Priest arrives, against his better judgement.

-1 Vitae Blush of Life

The only alteration to his usual garb is the book he carries. In his hand is a Holy Bible, bound in black leather.

He pauses for a moment taking a glance at the vehicles and those that had arrived.

With a slightly less stern expression on his face he approaches the two women. He overtly admired their attractiveness as he approached, but it looked far more creepy than charming.

He stopped a bit further away from them than most would normally to address them.

"Good Evening Miss Villiers."

m
    moreau

A figure steps out of an alley, fading into view as Dr Drake, wearing a dour overcoat hiding most of him.

He spotted the cars and strolled nochalantly over, catching sight of the women, nodding respecably at the preist, and carefully concealing any attention he paid to the two women. glancing over to them he finally aknowleged their precence.
    "Ah, how pleasent to see you again, miss villers, although I'm curious as to who your companion is tonight?"

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Since I'm tagged, I suppose I can be one of the drivers as opposed to the "volunteer" sign

Seeing the first safari as a successful experience, Chris doesn't mind being a driver again. Next to that, this Safari ends at the Sac-con... and as some might know, the current Shadow Priscus secretly wants to be a ninja.

Secretly? Well, not anymore.

Yes, his Katana is sheathed. Yes, his mask is opened so that the other Kindred would recognize at least a small part of his face. Yet he can't feel any less ninja. How fortunate no one can see the stupid grin on his face right now.

He walks towards Martha Villiers with a steady pace. 'Miss Villiers, Miss Black, a good evening. I thought I'd offer my duties as driver, just like last time.'

Then he turns towards the other two men, 'Gentlemen, good evening.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

m
    moreau

Dr Drake hearing the greeting looks up from where he was leaning against one of the cadillacs
    "Good evening to you, as well" observing the man's attire he said
    I'm hope we won't need your katana tonight, but if you're feeling underarmed I could always lend you a few scalpels.

with that attempt to kick-start his atrophied sense of humor over with, he turned his collar of his coat up and his face took on a waxen expression as he drifted back into his reverie, awaiting a reply or any other items of interest to draw away from the tedium of waiting.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

As members of the Domain begin to gather for the night's festivities, a black late model BMW pulls up to the outside of the club. Of those already at the club, only Martha might recognize the young woman driving the car as Max's Ghoul, Samantha. As the car pulls to a stop a short distance away from the SUVs, the Grand Wyrm of the Ordo Dracul steps out of the back seat.

The plum colored crushed velvet suit and black shirt certainly didn't seem to match any known comic book or anime character, but Max does pause long enough to grab a large black duffle bag out of the back seat. Slinging it over his shoulder, he closes the door and then proceeds to the driver's side window to give a few last minute instructions to Samantha.

Once his conversation was over, the thin Mekhet makes his way towards the gathered Kindred; waving hello with his usual lop-sided grin parting his lips. He studies what each person is wearing, while also giving his own Beast time to adjust to those of the others; be they familiar or not.

The first thing he noticed was the city's Harpy-turned-pirate. He wasn't sure who she was supposed to be, if anyone; but in an outfit like that, he was certain the other men weren't going to complain...

He then noticed the school girl that Allison was speaking with. It takes Max a moment to realize it was Martha; though it was the school girl outfit that gave it away. His first thought was that no undead predator had a right to look that adorable. His second thought, after a little consideration, was that he hoped Teo never saw the Herald dressed up like that...

That just left the two men who seemed out of costume, and Storm Shadow. One man he recognized, though it was more do to the man's demeanor of guilt and remorse than any real familiarity. He'd just have to find out whom the other two Kindred were by talking with them. That was the whole point of this evening, after all.

Once he was close enough for polite conversation, Max nods his head in greeting before speaking. "Good evening everyone. Glad to see people getting into the spirit of things."

-1 Vitae for Blush of Life

Hans had been quite interested into this safari when it had been brought to his attention. When he found out they would end up at something called a cosplay event he had no clue what it had meant. But a Google session later had enlightened him to what exactly it.

So that is the reason that instead of his normal unassuming clothes he had put on the costume of one of the most iconic bounty hunters ever to be showed on the big screen.
    Costume

As hans saw the new kindred also waiting on the safari he immediately had to steel himself to keep himself from running away. The swarm that was his beast hissed in pure fear as it clawed against the corners of his mind. trying to escape like rats from a sinking ship. He bluntly shoved them to the back of his mind. where they belonged.
    "Guten Abend jeder." The german spoke up. Removing his helmet so that the ones who hadn't figured out who he was yet could see that. "I hope I am not to late."
    [vtr]
    Hans
    BP:1 vitae: 3/10
    Presence:2 (stern)
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

S
    Savnok

A Toyota Scion rolled into Avalon. Albert slipped on his mask and adjusted his hat. After placing all his valuables in his pockets, he stepped out of the car. He pressed out the wrinkles of his costume and tied the sash around his waist. This should be fun.

The mask helped him steel himself against the Beasts in the area. He calmly approached the group, not saying word. He wanted to have fun with this, so he remained silent. It would be up to them to guess.

OOC

A
    Apophis

There was a loud rumble heard easily from a block away growing louder by the second, heralding Jacks arrival. His Harley Fatboy came to a low growl as he pulled into a parking spot, and got off, fixing his long hair a bit. He was wearing his typical attire, sunglasses (at night no less), black leather biking jacket that looked well worn, but wear cared for. A pair of steel toed boots, and an equally worn oil stained pair of denim jeans. He looked at the crowd, only recognizing one of them, Miss Martha, and made his way that way. He was told there was going to be a convention of some sort, and noticed the others had actually dressed up. With a grin as he made it to Martha he gave her a nod. "Evening Keeper," He said addressing her formally, as she asked. He wondered if she'd just call him Jack. Gods he didn't feel like playing the name game tonight...or ever really. "Since we're going to a convention after, I thought I'd dress up ya know?" he said, obviously sarcastic to at least her, given she knew he wasn't dressed up at all. "Thought I'd be one of the Lost Boys. Tell me, do I fit the part?"

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread