1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Welcome to the Fur

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo finally makes it to the Den, carrying the barely conscious form of Sam into the house and taking her down stairs to the basement. He lays her down grabbing a blanket and a towel, leaning her against the wall, and starting to clean her wounds.

He looks Sam in the eyes, patting her softly on the face to get her attention through the daze of her wounds. He gives her a reassuring smile. "Hey now, your alright, now remember what I said, focus on getting yourself stitched together." He says softly.

He keeps cleaning the cuts off, watching as the wounds slowly heal naturally, even without her focusing on it. He lights a cigarette, looking at her and offering one out of courtesy, she probably needed one even if she didn't smoke. If anything she could focus on the motions on inhaling, exhaling, and moving the cigarette to her lips. Sometimes people needed little distractions like that, to help them focus on the overall picture.

"Let me know when you think you can talk, we got alot of shit to talk to you about. You know those moments where someone tells you something thats like shoving a sandpaper covered dildo into your brain, a total mindfuck, that you dont wanna believe? Just warning you now, this is gonna be one of those times."

He looks at the stairs. Vincent and Cory should be right behind him, Gwen not long after....

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Samantha tried to focus, her vision still blurring and indistinct from the pain and blood loss. She was trying to focus like Mateo said, but most of her injuries were too sever to heal. The sting of course towels cleaning her wounds was making her wince.

"No Thanks." She mumbled when Mateo offered her a smoke. Smoking while cut up like this was probably a bad idea.

"I've had plenty of those moments. Just tell me what the hell happened." She felt like crap, and beating around the bush was annoying her. Plus the cuts and tears were wearing down her patience.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo nods when Sam declined the cigarette. He keeps cleaning the wounds off, some by his own hand some by the others.

"You, are a werewolf. You know haaawwwooooooo." He says mimicking the sound of a howl. "We're born this way, and go through our first change at some point, you, just had yours." Well, she wanted to know...

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"You mean...It actually happened?" Sure, Samantha had been waiting for this to happen. Now that it had though...She really didn't know how to react beyond giving Mateo a look that pretty much summed up allot of feelings of confusion and perhaps just the hint of relief.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent runs through the door and lights a cigarette immediately, trembling hands bringing it to his mouth. He listens as Mateo starts to explain and couldn't help but stop when Sam replied that she was expecting this.

"You're telling me you were expecting this? Damn, I nearly shit a brick when it happened to me."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Having had some time to mull over the night's events, Gwen steps confidently into the house, not bothering to call out, but not moving silently either. She moves about on the ground floor, taking a look around. Noone here.

Knowing the nusuzul's injuries probably need attending to, she takes a bottle of water out of the fridge, and takes a look at the label. 100% pure, huh? We'll see about that. She keeps it in hand, and starts heading downstairs. "Hey, fellas," she says before she's all the way downstairs.

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Well-" Samantha winced for a moment as she tried to get more confortable while feeling her injuries sting at the same time. "I was told that the chances of that happening were pretty small. Guess dad isn't always right when it comes to this sort of thing."

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory comes in shortly after Gwen. He had circled around to make sure she hadn't run afoul of anyone investigating a beastial fight in the shadowy streets. He pauses at the fridge to grab a fork and a container of leftovers, without checking what was in it. He heads down the stairs, letting his boots clomp on the steps to announce that he had returned.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent stares at her without an inch of movement on his face, cigarette smoke circling above his head.

"Dad?"

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"I take it your father was one of the People then? I know how that is, my sister and father we're both Wolves, though they both died. Well atleast you we're expecting it, so tell me, what all did your father tell you, so I know what we need to teach you, and what not."

Mateo says looking visually relieved. He leans back, he back slamming hard into the wall beside Sam, sitting shoulder to shoulder with her.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last