Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1303) Hans and Chris

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris shrugs, 'I suppose every Domain is different. Of course everything depends on how one acts upon arriving. The Domain is not welcoming to everyone, which is quite normal I think.' Though he can't say he has been in many Domain.

When Daymian McMahon greets him, Chris nods in return, recognizing a fellow Acolyte.

'But it is good to hear you're fine around here. Was it simple coincidence that made you come to Sacramento, if I may ask?' The Hierophant sounds sincere with his simple curiosity. Some Kindred like being mysterious and all, but it is not as if Chris would actually leave the Domain to find things out about someone he doesn't know.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

"Of course. If you can't hold yourself to the rules of the prince you probably should move on before you get ashed. Just common sense." hans said with a nod of his head. At the question of why he relocated the stoic german paused for a few moments, trying to line up what he could divulge to the man before starting to speak. "Not really, my sire managed to anger enough of the domain enough with some ill-advised political moves. Seeing as I didn't enjoy burning to death on a pyre. So I left and ended up here. Since I like it here I'm most likely going to stay for a while. " There obviously was more of a story to what hans had said. But the german didn't feel like elaborating on that for now. Especially with somebody he barely knew, so he tried to change the subject with as much subtility he could muster.. not very much.
    "How is everything on your end though? Have you been planning how to put that agrivating Herr Passions in his place? He was rude to the point of idiocy in the debates."
    [vtr]
    Hans
    BP:1 vitae: 3/10
    Presence:2 (stern)
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris nods several times while Hans speaks, but when the subject changes he doesn't mind. He was merely starting a polite chat after all. When the Prince walks around and gives him a nod, Chris humbly bows his head to greet the Apex Predator with due respect.

After turning towards Hans again, a smirk appears, 'I don't plan on putting Mr Passions in his place, in any way. The fact that you mention his rudeness means that it is noticed, by the whole Domain. An Invictus Speaker doesn't require any further revenge on my part when he has shown everyone his incapability to speak properly. It is quite clear he has ruined any goodwill between us, maybe he loses enough already by just that.' He shrugs, perhaps a bit arrogant, but mostly just realizing what's the truth.

'Allow me to inquire, Mr Osterman, if you are a member of any of the Covenants?' Quite important for what and the way how the Hierophant says things.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Hans at first hadn't seen the prince arrive in the courtroom, seeing as he was standing with his back towards the entrance. But when The priscus before him gave somebody behind him a humble bow he managed to connect those dots, turning towards the prince and bowing his head in respect to the man who stood at the top.

The fact that Priscus woodling wasn't planning to put Mr Passions in his place was quite the shock for the stoic German. It went contrary towards everything his sire had taught him about politics. "Well, if you say so. I just would have given him another kick so he would think twice of doing that ever again. But that is just my opinion. And I must admit politics were never my strong point."

At the question if he was a member of any Covenant he shook his head. "No, I'm still one of the unaligned."
    [vtr]
    Hans
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'See it this way, Mr Osterman, you don't kick someone who's already down on the ground.' That would be a waste of time and effort. Of course Chris would keep an eye out for his newest not-ally. Enemy is a big word. Speaking of the devil, Erich arrives at Court and it is not unnoticed he directly walks towards Allison.

I'd have to ask her what he wants.

Now in a softer tone he adds, 'I rather wait until he is halfway up on his feet again...' His voice trails away. It is more that Chris likes this game than that he really wants revenge. But he doesn't feel much for sharing everything with a new arrival he met only moments ago.

Again, with innocent curiosity, 'If not politics, what are your strong points sir?'

Hans didn't see the point of letting somebody get even halfway on his feet again. It felt to much like playing with ones prey, something hans always disliked. Don't stretch out the suffering and bring a quick end. better for both parties involved, less chances on your part for the other guy to harm you or escape and less pain for the other guy.
    "everybody has his preferences I suppose." Hans said with a shrug of his shoulders. As the man asked what his strong points where hans continued without missing a beat. "Troubleshooting for the most part. I always was very handy with a rifle and I know how to hide bodies." The pun might have been a bit misplaced. But Hans always had a peculiar sense of humor.
    [vtr]
    Hans

[?

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris simply nods and shrugs as well. Openly killing Erich Passions now would make Chris the bad guy. And some Shadows prefer staying unnoticed.

'Two fine qualities, I'd say.' He smiles, then he asks: 'I must know, did you wish to speak with me for a particular reason?' The Priscus doesn't sound in a hurry or something, he just wants to be sure.

'I'd hate the possibility of not giving you a chance to speak up.'

"They come in handy quite often." Hans agreed. "You are the priscus of the meketh Herr wooding. And you also hold the position of heirophant of the woven circle. I might not be the most politically savvy but even I know that getting to know the ones close to the top of the pyramid of power is a good idea. That is where the work is most of the time." The scarred german stated his intentions without keeping much hidden. It was why anybody would approach a priscus in his eyes to be honest.
    [vtr]
    Hans

[?

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Very well! We're here tonight to socialize, so climbing the pyramid is always a good thing to do.' Chris smiles after an approving nod.

'If you have any questions regarding the Mekhet, or the Circle of the Crone, please feel free to ask. I've heard of people afraid to ask things about that "mysterious pagan cult", but I don't usually bite.' And for real, the young looking boy doesn't seem like the aggressive type. Of course Kindred are often more than what meets the eye.'And it might be good to know there's a place for everyone.'

"Well, most of my knowledge about the circle of the crone came from my late sire. Who wasn't the most unbiased kindred on the topic I'm afraid. He mostly painted you as a bunch of blood crazed lunatics who let the sanctum seem well adjusted and progressive in comparison." Hans admitted without much shame. "So maybe you could give me a less negatively biased opinion on what the circle actually is?"
    [vtr]
    Hans

[?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread