Ended
Watch

Shoot the Messenger

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
    I
    Irina

The area might have been clear, but through the relief Alejandra felt that they would not need to fight while still healing, there remained a fire to push ahead and seek retribution sooner rather than not. That balance was not always in unity with the Irraka. Generally she would choose to fight than wait; but there was wisdom in waiting to regroup.

She waits with patience close to the others, as Jeremiah and Skaald set to work healing the others. She had been fortunate. Heck, considering they were all alive, they had all been fortunate, even when taking into account the multitude of injuries.

You cannot take us down so easily, Alejandra swore firmly to herself.

R
    Ryan Deshane

Guys/Gals, with all the time dilation going on from the healing and stuff, I think it would be best for us to wrap this thread and start a new one after the healing time. Maybe the people who are not getting worked on heads back to there territories to check if everything is okay, and then return for a meeting or something. I don't know, Kaz am I talking out of turn?

Yeah, we were working out a few logistics on the healing rite via PM, but I'm good with this!

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.