Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Crone and Connections.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    N
    Noel

The moon and stars are bright in the nights bosom tonight glowing with all their might. The wind flew thru the trees of the surrounding park bringing the gift of touch and sound and smells to him. The dew from the light ground fog brought by the river and wind making the smells crisp, clear, and clean.

All this found Daymian standing atop a large boulder with a semi flat table like surface. He stood there slightly bent as if looking down but instead had his eyes closed waiting for the pause in the breeze that allowed him to play his own music and then it was there and his violin sang and his body followed the music bending to it’s will matching the intensity as he was lost atop that boulder.

He was free and his ‘wings’ that he ever had to keep bound about him were instead loosed and surrounding him and he was free as his body flowed thru life and the night. He could almost feel the Crone dancing thru the trees around him, with him. His bare chest gleames pale in the moonlight, his feet bare touching wind as he leaps and stone as he lands again and again.

4 Suxx to Sing and Dance
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-26 00:48:43 Daymian rolls 8 to Playing and Dancing (10 Again) 10, 2, 10, 4, 9, 10, 3, 1, 7, 7, 1 4 successes
       1 Suxx for Awe
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-26 01:15:25 Daymian rolls 4 to Awe- Presence + Expression + Majesty (10 Again) 4, 9, 1, 2 1 success

Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris Wooding, these days a man with many goals and responsibilities, can often be found at Sacramento's quiet places. This is one of them. Here he hopes to relax... yet his phone is in his hand. With the internet, constantly being connected to the rest to the world is too simple. Not that he really expected his mind to be at ease at some point tonight.

A man in black, as he is tonight, is drawn to the sound of music and slowly approaches Daymian. He is carrying a backpack, fully packed with something. The Hierophant straightens his back to make sure the backpack stays where it is.

Before speaking to the half naked man, he tries to recall his name. I know I've met him. Wasn't he at the Temple once? Chris is not close yet, although he might be noticed... studying the dance.

Approaching like this
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

N
    Noel

Daymian plays until he feels nature taking it's own turn to play as well. As he twirls to a stop he spies someone watching him. He feels no beast but the person doesn't seem to be prey either. The moon and stars light coalesce for a moment and the wind blows by happenstance helping to open the canopy all working to light up the stranger showing him it was Chris Wooding. The new Hierophant to the order, he smiles and gives the man a bow as was his station but in this open and non free area it's just a bow from a performer after his show was over.

As Daymian bows however he starts to re-wrap his 'wings' of Awe back around him and so pulling his beast further inside before it became to interested. "Good Evening Mr. Wooding. It has been a long time since we've spoken, but I'm not alone fore she is always with me." Daymian's smile is playful as he throws that last bit of word play to help Mr. Wooding remember that they had shared a ritual together for the circle, if he needed the reminding anyways.

As the bow is finished he leans forward swinging himself on an empty hand to come to a seated rest on the edge of the boulder and gently lays his violin and bow in it's case, watching Chris the whole time waiting to see if he would come forward or if he were going to walk by.

2 Suxx to recognize Chris
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-26 22:24:06 Daymian rolls 5 to Recognition- Wits + Composure -1 Lighting (10 Again) 6, 5, 3, 10, 8, 6 2 successes

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Even with his slowest of slowly pace, Chris comes near Daymian. 'Good evening Mr McMahon. It has indeed been a while.' He nods while also looking at the man from top to toe. One could wonder if he'd freeze to death in the winter, the Hierophant knows better of course.

'I really like how you play the violin, such a nice instrument.'

He pauses, hesitating to ask, but he makes it sound as polite concern. 'I hope you are well? You haven't been around a lot, if I'm not wrong?'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

N
    Noel

Once the violin and bow are safely stowed away in their case he starts to slip on his socks, then shoes and lastly shirt before grabbing the case and rolling gracefully off the boulder bringing them both a little closer. The praise of his playing brings an easy pleased smile to his face and an incline of his head as a bow.

"Thank you sir, I have only recently starting to be good enough to play in front of others without too much worry of making them bleed from the ears. But I hope to keep improving, with due diligence and practice."

He nods to the next question slightly before answering. "I am well, thank you again Mr. Wooding. I have been around but more of a wallflower than usual so easily missed I'm afraid." He moves closer keeping the steps slow and slips the violin case onto his back.

"I hope your evenings have been blessed and that you have surpassed any tribulations you may have encountered. And that congratulations are in order for you, I look forward to coming to the temple for prayer soon." His smile is friendly and sincere.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Practice makes perfect,' Chris comments with a smile. In his opinion, that phrase is only the nicer synonym of 'tribulation brings enlightenment'. It all depends on how you practice.

Then he simply nods, not feeling much for asking too personal things to a man he hardly knows. 'Too bad. Although a wallflower... is still a flower.' He allows himself a chuckle, hoping to create a comfortable atmosphere like they're not outside in the dark.

When all of the sudden "religious Daymian" comes to the surface, the Hierophant can't help but to be a bit surprised. 'Well its doors are,' a noticeable pause, 'almost, always open.' It is not a church anymore, so it doesn't have to be treated like one.

'But it is good to know you want to come. There haven't been a lot of us lately. Beside you, me and Dr Swift... unless I haven't met a new arrival.'

And, unless Dirge still wants to be counted in. Taken she's still down-town.

N
    Noel

Daymian laughs easily at being called a flower it's easy to see that he's in a great mood and is happy to have met Chris as well as being in his presence.

"Well, there doesn't seem to have been many of us for awhile now and politics aside I like a small group with which to be bound with rather than many faceless people. Though admittedly I have been faceless and I hope to remedy that." Daymian smiles sincerely to Chris.

"Though I'm sure you would like to have more than just the three of us. Speaking of new arrivals though, Miss Villiers did mention that there were a few new people that I should meet maybe one or more of them could be interested in learning to use their tribulations to increase their enlightenment."

Here Daymian takes his turn to pause before adding. "Also, may I make a suggestion that might help at least a little in meeting those who might be interested?" Daymian's fallen in beside Chris and sort of suggests with his body language that they could continue down the path Chris had been heading before stopping if he would like to walk.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'I'm sure you'll find your way around the City. You can always call me, for anything, or have me ask where the party is going on. I happen to know someone who's right in the middle of Sacramento's nightlife.'

Being a wallflower for several months seems a hard thing to do. Oh oh Allison Black , someone needs a push in the right social direction.

'Well let's put it this way, one or two more wouldn't hurt. But I'm not going to complain either way. Being with too many wouldn't make life quite the challenge anyway...' In the end most Kindred come and go. Finding the perfect Domain is hard.

Chris starts walking down the path, 'Yeah sure, speak up. I'd love to hear good ideas.' A smile appears, at least he is interested already.

N
    Noel

Daymian nods smiling and listening. "Well the keeping out of the lights has been more my choice than not. I have plenty of cousins that would do better there than I. Though I do enjoy a good party, my versions just seem a little more rough than what I've seen most like."

Liking that Chris is willing to at least listen. "Well my suggestion is easy enough, since only a couple people tend to give orientations and welcome others into the city both using notes and flip cards, perhaps if you spoke to Miss Villiers you could add a contact number for our covenant so that if someone either comes here and is curious or are already an interested party they would be served a way to come to us sooner rather than being forced to wait or look for us."

He shrugs as they walk. "Just seemed like a good idea to me. But anyways I don't mean to throw more work on your plate, I'm sorry to say that I really don't know you well even after having lived here for over a year. Perhaps if you aren't too busy maybe one of these nights you are at a party we could get together. Do you enjoy sporting events or sport bars? Raves? Or maybe some games of pool and beer?"

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

At the mention of rough parties, Chris arches an eyebrow, 'I find it hard to believe that the parties here are not rough enough. Have you ever visited the Asylum? Or what exactly do you mean?' Of course there are all typical kinds of rough. Ventrue rough, Daeva rough, Gangrel rough. Although with what Chris has in mind, there aren't really any clubs for the Gangrel kind of rough.

'I thought, and actually hoped, that contact information is already given upon one's first visit? Otherwise it is indeed a good idea to make sure that happens.'

Chris chuckles again when Daymian somehow manages to name several things that don't sound very appealing to the Hierophant. 'We could certainly go out together, sometime. Sport bars are not really my thing, and raves... I do enjoy a good party every once in a while, any modern music suits me then. A game of pool sounds very nice as well, a more relaxed atmosphere at least allows everyone to talk and get to know each other.' At raves, that is simply impossible.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.