(2012 Winter Eternal) Heath & Terri

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

Leading the embodiment of loveliness, whom he recognized as the Autumn Queen, Heath paused on the dance floor and faced her. There was another couple dancing nearby and so it was not so strange for them to start, as others heeded the call of the dance.

Usually Heath wasn't much for formal dancing, preferring something more energetic that you could swing your hips to. But that didn't mean he had no experience at it. In a way it was humorous, trying to maintain a proper distinguished mannerism, so that he over-accentuated his bow, his face looking positively dignified, though clearly exaggerated, probably could be seen as snobbish.

He silently took the lead, moving his other hand to her waist, though still keeping a small gap between them. It was strange, her being so small, and him being so tall, but this style did not disrupt that by much. So long as she could keep up he would find no difficulty performing the dance. He let the music guide them, carry them, and if anyone could keep up with him, it was this particular Queen.
      Happy Ballroom Dance
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-25 15:16:11 Heath rolls 9 to dance a dance of joy with the lovely colorful lady [Dex+Expr+SoDA(3)] (10 Again) 2, 10, 4, 1, 9, 10, 2, 10, 2, 8, 5, 2 5 successes
    Heath spends 1 Glamour to make the Enchanting Performance stir the emotion of joy in any who look upon them

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Clearly smiling as the man took the lead, Terri found that his actions were just perfect, even as over-the-top as they may be. When she felt his hand take her by the waist, her own delicate hand was gently placed on his shoulder, and even though it had been a very, very long time since she danced in such a manner, Terri had little difficulty in keeping time with the man and the exuberant steps he made. Her heeled feet flashed as they moved and Terri soon found that as good as she was, he was just slightly more polished. Fortunately, it mattered not.

As the blood rushed through her body and her breathing increased, this was the true heart of the Freehold. The expression of its members coming together to be free.

She may have even laughed as she danced, content to simply fall into the happiness that stirred in her heart, and perhaps for an evening forget about her troubles.

Keeping up with the dance
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-25 16:34:53 Terri Nutkins rolls 10 to Dexterity + Expression + SL (10 Again) 2, 5, 2, 10, 8, 9, 1, 2, 5, 2, 9 4 successes
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Fame ••

Mask
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

Heath's exaggerated motions were easy to read, his weight shifting between his feet in an easy rhythm. Strauss's steady waltz made for an easy beat to follow. Terri kept right to him the entire time, not missing a step, not that he noticed. Their matched skill made for an impressive display and the scene around him seemed to swirl into a collection of colorful masks. The Minstrel felt that, given their movement about the ballroom space, that they could hold a private conversation without worry of eavesdroppers. Even so he kept his voice low, just enough that she might hear him.

"You dance divinely, my dear, as I knew you would," he told her, still pouting his lips slightly in a elitist contortion of his features. Still, the charade was slipping in the comedian's good humor, and a smile played on his edge of his lips. "If those legs can keep up on the ballroom floor, they may as well be suited to a runway. If that is your true desire, I am deigned to press you to it." He winked, giving her a hint about his title. Still, pretending to the mystery, he would not say anything outright to spoil their fun.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Why, thank you, sir," Terri replied, still in her Southern accent, feet moving in time with Heath's lead. "As for being a model, you do seem to have the suggestion on your mind quite a bit, no? I lady could get all kinds of suspicious when a gentleman seems to tempt her with the unattainable."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Fame ••

Mask
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien

PRE

Heath allowed himself a wink at Terri, swirling her around by his hands, and her following along with him, like clockwork. "I suppose one would be suspicious of anyone who wears a mask. But I assure you my motives are pure...probably. Not just to tempt, but to inspire. Those dreams we all yearn for in our hearts. Though if not a model, then what? What better dream is there than an unattainable one. What better height to aspire to climb."

And he knew that Terri was all about climbing. But perhaps she was all done with that, content to have her feet firmly on the ground than with her head in the clouds.

Description

PRE

Terri's eyes narrowed behind her mask as he mind whirled as her body spun in the trail of his movements. Could he know who I am? she thought ruefully. The words he was using couldn't help but make her think, and thinking was something that was coming easier to the Beast of late.

"Depends if you are afraid of heights, sir? I mean, when it comes to climbing, you will find this lady to be quite an expert, socially, of course."

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Fame ••

Mask
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien

PRE

"Ehrm, well, yes, I suppose a fear of heights would be an...obstacle," agreed the Minstrel, his smile twisting awkwardly as if considering this. "I wonder if social climbers can get afraid of heights. The summit of socialites must be high indeed." They twirled a little longer, each bending to each other's weight, the Strauss's movement still in its sweeping crescendo.

"But obstacles are meant to be overcome, yes? Fears conquered? Society...civilized?" Hmm, fears conquered...hope that didn't sound like a challenge, though the Minstrel nervously. Probably best to avoid the subject of fear before I get to know that side of Terri too well.

"I mean, or rather, I suppose really so long as we're comfortable with ourselves then we can be comfortable with each other. Safe in our own skin, ecetera."

Closed Thread