Ended
Watch

(Private) A Meeting of the Minds

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Savnok

Albert arrived at Avalon with his blueprints in a manilla envelope. He had no doubt Hans would be there less than thirty seconds.

Albert was right about that one. Like always Hans was right on time.
    "Good evening Herr Albert, you had something that you wanted to talk about?"
    [vtr]
    Hans
    BP:1 vitae: 3/10
    Presence:2 (stern)
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

S
    Savnok

He held up the manilla envelope, "I," he said with enthusiasm, "have a great plan." He led the pair to their usual unoccupied room and closed the door behind them.

Albert opened the parcel and revealed the designs to Hans, laying them out on the table before him.

"This here, would be the surface view where Kindred and Kine would enter. Obviously Kindred are designated as V.I.P.s. The checkpoints would halt intruders and morons who forgot to unload their weapons."

"This here, is a side view of the facility. As you can see here, there is the elevator and stairwell."

"And this is where the underground training can be done."

He gestured to the surface design once more, "The store will be stocked with the usual supplies for hunters and the like. I plan to to have a surface range located behind the clubhouse to give further authenticity to the site."

He pointed excitedly to the underground blueprint, "But this is specifically the most critical part of my idea! I was thinking about the basement on my way over and didn't have time to add it in. I intend to have the entire facility built with reinforced concrete. The walls where the range would be, will be coated with sound dampening material. Steel tubes installed in the firing lanes to prevent ricocheting bullets."

With his rapid-fire expression of thought complete, he asked with a very happy smile, "What do you think about it?"

Hans carefully listened to alberts plans, only barely following at some parts as the man was ratteling of what he had to say in a rapid pace that betrayed the mans exitement. Still he mostly got the gist of it some kind of 24/7 gunrange/gunshop hybrid.
    "Well it is a quite interesting plan, gives kindred who enjoy firearms a good alternative. I'm just worried about the permit and money issues. that and isn't the VIP section quite a risk for the masquerade since it also has to be staffed? I have no clue how to work around that problem. But then again you might already have figured out how the keeper and prince always manages to keep the Elysiums safe from mortal eyes."
    [vtr]
    Hans
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

S
    Savnok

Hans had two valid points. The permits would be a challenge and the mortals snooping. The Prince did a damn good job of keeping Kine out of Eysium. Or perhaps, why bother letting Kine in at all?

"Strong argument...very strong. I can research further into the permits. I can handle the funding given enough time. You are correct, both the Keeper and Prince are effective at stopping Kine from getting down here. I should schedule a meeting with the Herald to hear her thoughts on what could be done to resolve the Kine trying to break in..." He tapped his chin in thought, "How does keeping it as an "invite only" club sound? I stumbled across a club in New Jersey where it's invite only...As to what's inside I couldn't say. We could nyx the store entirely and just have the lounge. B.Y.O.A. - bring your own ammo."

"I don't think an invite only club is a good idea to be honest. It draws attention and it is a very niche business as it is. A business that stays open while at the same time doesn't make any money is quite suspicious in my eyes. I would just suggest looking into the ways to keep kine compliant and out of the parts they have no business being in." Hans replied. "I wouldn't nix the store for the same point. People who bring their own ammo are more conservative with it. Sell ammo and they figure since they have a refill at the ready they let of a lot more rounds during the same time. Its a good income."
    [vtr]
    Hans

[?

S
    Savnok

The German's logic was air-tight. It was a niche market and gun owners would be more inclined to spend more with ammo available on site. Still...how would he segregate the two?

"I think we should speak with the Herald on this one. She and the other Officers would probably know best on how to approach it." The thought of a entering meeting with Asa Clarke was daunting. "Yes, the Herald should be our first go to person. Perhaps we could speak with the Reeve for more information." Another person he found undeniably frightening. "If that happens to be necessary, of course. I'm sure Reeve Connery is busy settling in and all that."

"I'm sure the herald could help with that a lot more then the reeve can. As far as I know she is the one who is in charge of those matters. That and she doesn't look as if she would scare you to much if you tried talking to her about those matters." Hans chimed in. Being as blunt as a sledgehammer to the face about that matter. Though that was usuall for the german. "Still I must admit this looks like quite an intresting plan. Not a lot of physical outlets for kindred in this town."
    [vtr]
    Hans

[?

S
    Savnok

"Agreed. The Herald would be our best option for this type of project." He tapped his chin thinking, "I should take a look at the map as well considering the regencies." The neonate grimaced at mentioning the regencies, the memory of the debates still vexed him. "I imagine it will take some when it comes to that part." He collected the blueprints and put them back in the envelope, "I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. I'll have to schedule a meeting with the Herald..."

Albert looked back up at Hans, "Did you have anything you wished to discuss?"

"yes available space is at a premium around these parts I have managed to understand." As albert asked if there was anything else to discuss the stoic german nodded. "Actually yes. It has to do with the upcoming talks with the grand wyrm. I have no doubt that we are going to need to do something of a mental exercise to prove our worth... unfortunately I'm quite... lacking in that area. So I was wondering if you could help me a bit to prepare on that part."
    [vtr]
    Hans

[?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.