Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 75
DISPLAYED
(BAB) Water under the bridge

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus focuses a moment on his living senses to make sure nothing new has shown up, before turning to lead the way back outside. "He didn't say one way or the other, but I think he needs help either way."

PRE

Gallows grimaced to himself--a stupid mistake. He had been so caught up in the scene that he had missed what the others were talking about. Stupid. The last thing he needed was to look like a rookie in front of two of the most experienced mages in the Consilium. He listened to the exchange between the two of them with interest and concern.

"Is this a private Arrow matter?" Gallows asked "If so, I'll step aside, but otherwise I'd be glad to come along and help. If there are casualties, I might be able to find something." He tried not to wonder which mages he knew could be those casualties as he said this.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Thyrsus shakes his head. "It shouldn't be a problem. I should warn you though, the meeting point's a rooftop, so there'll be a bit of climbing involved to get there." The warning was more for Gallows' benefit than West's; he rather doubted the latter would have had any trouble on their earlier run.

He waits just long enough for the gate to be re-locked before turning to leave.

Animus exits scene. Continued here.

PRE

Gallows nodded. He wasn't afraid of a little climbing, if that was what was necessary. Besides, it was starting to look like they had gathered all the evidence they could here. He followed Animus.

Gallows has left the scene

End Scene, West if you want to do anything different than the other two, just start up something or PM me.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread