Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Park It Somewhere

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Ion reads the note, though for some reason mute and deaf runs together in her mind, and instead of saying anything she merely waves her hand. Her eyes shift between Vincent and Tally for a moment.

"Expedition?...and what happened over there?" With a nod of her head she indicates the group of kids who were being wrangled by a couple of adults. Her confusion over it all is obvious, to the point that she forgets to introduce herself. She glances to the gate, having passed through it on more than a couple occasions, and then looks back to the three before her, wondering what she walked into.

I
    Irina

"Vincent Labyrinth," the Wizened replied politely, but it was more for Ion's benefit than the other Vincent's. The other man he had met briefly on a different occasion, whereas the summer courtier was unfamiliar to him.

His attention turned to the group once more and, hearing Ion's latter question, he shrugged slightly. "I ahh, I'm not entirely certain. But if you're particularly curious, we might ahh... we might go over an find out?" Vincent half-stepped in the direction of the other people, giving the Lost the chance to follow should they so wish.

For his part, he was only mildly curious, but perhaps it would provide a conversation topic. Lord knew, he was slim on the ground with those lately.

W
    WakingDream

Vincent nods at Taly, a smile on his lips. He was really lucky to meet so many of his kind is such a quick succession. There was a strength in numbers. His mind wandered back to memories of his old squad in the Marines... Then snapped back before said memories could illicit an emotional response.

What are you all up to? He scribbles awkwardly. He had never been any good at initiating conversations.

He smiles at the other Vincent. You have a great name! Never met a 'Vincent' I didn't like. He almost laughs as he adds the last sentence.

At the mention of the group of kids, Vincent looks over and his mouth drops. Should we go over there? What's going on? He scribbles quickly as Mr. Labyrinth says the very words in his mind. The mute elemental steps over towards the kids as well.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally stares at the group of kids, hoping to see what's so interesting without approaching, particularly given that Vincent Fireheart seems interested in what's going on over there. She glances towards Vincent Labyrinth and Ion before deciding to walk over to the group, maybe getting closer will give her a look at what's so interesting. "If you don't mind, what's so interesting?" She asks once she gets close to the kids.

What are they doing?
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-22 18:38:03 Tally Benoit rolls 5 to Wits + Composure (10 Again) 6, 6, 5, 1, 6 failure

S
    Selena

The gathered group was still a soft buzz of interest. Between kids and adults there was approximately 20 people there. It was probably hard to see between the legs of both sets of people.

One little kid turned when Tally spoke. She was wide eyed and shook her head. “I’m not ‘sposed to talk to strangers.” Shyly spoken before turning away.

If anyone wanders over, to just hear what’s going on roll regular perception.
    To try and see through the crowd Perception -2

Quick note

W
    WakingDream

Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-22 21:24:11 Vincent Azlan rolls 4 to perception (10 Again) 4, 8, 10, 3, 4 2 successes

Ion looked to the words that Vincent wrote and offered a shrug in return. She glanced over to Tally as she went to go and try to investigate, but Ion did not hold much concern over the gathered people. She crossed her arms and waited to see what the turned up.

I
    Irina

He glanced at the paper and Vincent smiled a little. "I can ahh, I can understand that," the Wizened agreed, getting the joke first off - which was an entirely new thing for him.

While Tally tried to engage the young girl in conversation, Vincent stepped through the crowd to get a closer look.

2 successes, penalty negated by Trained Observer
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-23 14:36:02 Vincent rolls 6 to Seeing through the crowd (TO) (10 Again) 10, 6, 5, 8, 5, 6, 4 2 successes

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"I was told that when I was child too." Tally agrees with the child before focusing on what's grabbed the attention of the people.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-24 18:48:41 Tally Benoit rolls 5 to Wits + Composure (10 Again) 7, 5, 10, 3, 2, 6 1 success

S
    Selena

For Tally only heard the soft voice of a child or two near her. "It looks hurted." "Make it get up."

V. Azlan, there were murmurs from children and parents. "Wonder how it crashed?" "Did it get shot?" "Think it can still move?" "It appears to be alive."

V. Labyrinth, not only heard a few chatters but he saw something on the ground. From a quick glance through the crowd, it appeared bird-like.

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.