Starbucks

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Bump Whisper ...you still around?

With a beleaguered expression, Kite walked into the coffee shop, cane, his portfolio, and his satchel in tow. He walked right past the other willworkers in the shop, as though completely oblivious to their presence. Looking tired and haggard, he issued a weak request of the barista.

“Venti Latté, 2 extra shots please…”

Then, still oblivious to the presence of the other willworkers he knew, he proceeded to wait by the bar, gently massaging his temple while waiting for his desperately needed caffeine-laden elixir.

Spells cast at Sanctum. All spells have a 24 hour duration. One point of mana spent (for second casting of ‘Augment the Mind’):

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

"Does not seem familiar to me..." Weavebreaker said softly as she shifted the pillow around slightly and took another bite of croissant. She was silent for a moment as she chewed and swallowed the food down. She noticed Uncarved enter and order and when he approached she offered a friendly wave.

"Hey."

It wasn't long until she noticed another familiar face walk into the coffee shop. She couldn't help but note that he looked a little frayed, but figured it best to leave him to his own devices. She glanced back to Aenigma. "The private places aren't half bad, but there is something behind that household name that seems to draw people in..." She glanced back to Uncarved.

"How have you been?" Her eyes move back to Aenigma. "By chance have you two met?"
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

Uncarved
    Uncarved

PRE

"At rest," the enigmatic mage replied. A smile touched the corners of his mouth briefly. "May I please sit," Uncarved asked as he carefully placed his cup on the table.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

"Hmmm," said the Warlock in response, wondering who the guy was. As Uncarved approached them, Aenigma offered the bald man a polite nod. "Hello," he said to the other Mastigos, offering him a quick smile. Turning back to Weaverbreaker, he gave her a single nod in response. "I guess you could say so. Well, not officially, but we saw each other at The Rage." After all, the guy had been there for part of the meeting with the Hierarch, and the young Mystagogue had a tendency of never forgetting a face. "Please, make yourself comfortable," he said to Uncarved, gesturing to an empty chair at their table.

Out of the corner of his eye, Aenigma noticed Kite ordering some coffee. Hmm, I keep bumping into him, he thought to himself, wondering if it was just mere coincidence. However, the young Sphinx didn't really believe in coincidence, so he decided to call to the Dreamspeaker to get his attention. "Hey Kite," he called out, giving the Libertine a little wave.

Kite’s head shot up in a second, and he turned quickly in place, a startled expression on his face. When he saw the other willworkers present, most of whom he recognized, he closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh, before finally offering a friendly wave and smile to the group that had gathered.

“Sorry, I didn’t see you…” he shook his head in dismay as he reached over and grabbed his coffee, still wincing once or twice, as though from a headache “… I’m afraid you definitely caught me on an ‘off’ day.”

“Do you mind if I join all of you for a bit? I can certainly use the break…”

Uncarved
    Uncarved

PRE

"Please," the monk inclined his head toward Kite, whom he recognised from the Rage. Lifting his cup with an exaggerated care, Uncarved prepared to taste coffee for the first time.

“Thanks.”

The slim, haggard-looking willworker tried his best to smile as he pulled up a chair and sat with the rest of the group. After taking a moment to enjoy the aroma of his coffee, Kite took a sip, and immediately sighed in seeming relief, and began to relax.

“Weave, Aenigma…”
    he nodded and smiled to the two willworkers he recognized, before turning towards the monkish fellow. “Um..." for a moment, he seemed to struggle with a mental conundrum. "It's... 'Uncarved'... right? From the Rage..."

Uncarved
    Uncarved

PRE

Uncarved is lost in his appreciation of the coffee's aroma. For a moment at least. He hears his snap and it snaps his attention back to the group, and the coffee house.

"Ah. Yes. You are... Kite? It was a most curious... event."

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

"Definitely not my scene..." Weavebreaker says in response to the talk about the Rage. "Was better than I expected, though..." She settles down her croissant onto the table and picks up her black coffee for a sip.
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread