11 - 15
DISPLAYED
(1302) Lou and Anya I.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Ciara Maskelyne

Bump

C
    C_Lloyd

"Oh, I simply plan on enjoying my evening. Nothing more, nothing less, " replied the Draconic with a smile. "So, do you want to see how well you'd fare on two left feet?"

Ciara Maskelyne

Anya nods her head softly at Lou's answer, then gives a nervous laugh and holds up a defensive hand. "Oh no, I wouldn't want to put your life in danger, Marcus. And with both of us on the dance floor, I do not know if there would be room for anyone else..." There's a bit of a self-depreciating laugh at the end as well; neither of them were small people...

C
    C_Lloyd

Lou laughed heartily. "I don't think you could possibly be that bad. And besides, is not as if anyone else is on the oh..."

Lou dropped his speech mid-thought as he saw the mysterious newcomer and Dusan moving along the dance floor. It was almost poetic, entrancing, to the Draconic, even more so because he did not know who was on the dance floor. "This is quite the show, " he added, leaning over to Anya and whispering in her ear.

Ciara Maskelyne

Anya turns as the man she is conversing with becomes distracted; wondering who the two that take to the dance floor are. She smiles as he whispers to her, nodding her head slightly.

"Then perhaps I should let you find someone to help you put on your own show, hmm?" She had a feeling that whatever the other Lost was looking for tonight, she would not be able to provide it for him...

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread