Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A Casual Evening

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Galen shakes his head at Tracy's question and slips out.

Exits Scene

S
    Savnok

Albert watched Milo's exodus with relief transitioning into a self-congratulatory grin. He turned to Deputy Burns, "It's one thing to be a newcomer and unintentionally crash into a conversation...it's another matter entirely for a recently Acknolwedged to pry into Domain affairs like a metaphorical crowbar." His demeanor drastically improved, "That was just going to be an excuse to get the hell away from him. How have you been?" the neonate asks with merryment and a smile on his face.

PRE

Tracy quirked an eyebrow at Milo's response and sudden exit, figuring that the Daeva probably thought it best to leave. Can't really blame him for that, thought the petite Deputy to herself. After all, he had pretty much confessed to poaching just a couple of minutes ago. Part of her wanted to follow after him, her strong sense of duty calling to her. However, leaving Albert hanging out to dry wouldn't have been too nice, so the Gangrel made a mental note to inform Dillon about the encounter and to keep an eye out for Milo during her patrols.

Turning her attention back to the young Ventrue, Tracy nodded in agreement with his words. "If he was even Acnowledged to begin with," she said to Albert, her emerald green eyes glancing back at the door Milo had just walked through moments before. "One can never be too careful with newcomers, Mr. Sawyer; at least until they have shown themselves to be respectable members of our society...who aren't out to cause the Domain and its members unwarranted harm." Her memories of the bomb scare at the Avalon were still fresh, even if it had been nearly a year ago. But what was a year to an immortal being anyway?

"My apologies if I got a little carried away," said the petite Gangrel, offering the neonate a sweet smile. "I've been good, keeping busy with my studies and my duties to the Domain." Tracy gave Albert a little nod as she said those words, her body language appearing to relax a little now that Milo was gone. "How about yourself, Mr. Sawyer?" she asked in return.

S
    Savnok

Albert was grateful for the apology, though more pleased to see Tracy shared his perspective on the stranger. He felt it would be best to console her with the truth, "It's nothing Miss Burns. It was undeniably my own foolishness to blame. No harm, no foul," he concluded with a dismissive wave of the subject.

A Gangrel that studies? The Ventrue's interests were piqued, "Well Miss Burns, I too am keeping up on my studies as well. Mister Ankers has been instructing me in HTML. Might I inquire what topics you're following?"

PRE

HTML?

Tracy certainly didn't spend much time around computers, so she didn't even know the lingo that surrounded that particular subject. She did know that Chase spent a great deal of time around them, so the redheaded Dragon could only assume it was something related to that. However, not wishing to appear as some dumb, disconnected Kindred, the Gangrel opted for not asking any questions about it and focus on answering the Ventrue's question instead. "Ahh, well it certainly sounds interesting. Mr. Ankers is very talented when it comes to modern technology," she said, offering a little smile to Albert.

"My own studies are pursuits of a more esoteric nature," confessed Tracy to the neonate, giving him a quick wink. "Lately, I've been doing a good bit of research on my own Covenant's history, hoping to become more familiar with it."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Having other plans together, mostly involving Allison's recently strangely acting senses, Chris starts walking out of Avalon. Maybe it is something good, Auspex, but it surely it needs some examination.

On his way out, he politely nods to Tracy and Albert. He has no wish to interrupt their conversation so he doesn't say any goodbyes.

Chris (and Allison Black ?) exit the scene.
    It's been over a month anyway.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

S
    Savnok

Albert caught Wooding and the eye-candy leaving out of the corner of his gaze. Good job man...Good job.

His attention re-focused on the fiery redhead. Had she been a Kine, he surely would have tried some moves. Her Beast and title as Deputy kept him in check. "Well now..." trying to assess the situation, "Seems we're the last of the party." He checked his smart phone, "Damn they've got some impressive timing too," he held up the phone for Tracy to see it was getting late. "If I may, Miss Burns, may I ask for your number?" He felt it best to provide options, so as to prevent any political fallout. "Perhaps we could meet again? Here or at The Lilly? Your choice."

PRE

Tracy offered a friendly wave to Chris Wooding and Allison Black as they exited the Elysium. Returning her attention to Albert, her eyes widened slightly as he showed her the time. "Yes, indeed they do," she said, letting out a soft chuckle. "I should finish my rounds before the sun decides to poke its head out." The Gangrel Deputy gave the Ventrue neonate a quick wink after saying those words. "Oh, certainly! If you need to contact me on official business concerning the Domain, it would be most helpful if you had a number to call." With those words, the petite Savage pulled out a piece of paper and wrote her number on it, handing it over to the Lord along with a polite smile.

"Meeting at The Lilly sounds appealing," she replied, giving him a quick nod. After all, as a Deputy she spent a good amount of time at the Avalon already. "It would be a nice change of scenery." With that, Tracy turned to leave the Elysium and began to make her way towards the door. "It was nice speaking with you, Mr. Sawyer," added the redheaded Gangrel, as she spoke over her shoulder before exiting the room.

End Scene?

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread