(-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

(A Casual Evening)Open Scene Spent
    PRE

Continued from here, but everyone is more than welcome to join us! Of course

When Chris arrives with Tracy Burns and Allison Black , he automatically makes his way to the underground parts of the Avalon nightclub. They were looking for a private and somewhat more peaceful location, so it would have to be the Elysium.

Even though it isn't hard to imagine a Daeva meditating at a dance party.

While holding the door towards the stairs/elevator open, Chris says, 'Ladies, it seems we have arrived at our destination. Please enjoy the luxuries and tranquil atmosphere of Avalon.'

'If I can be of any further assistance, do not hesitate to ask.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

PRE

As they arrived at the Avalon, Tracy scanned the crowd of Kine for a moment. As a Deputy, it was pretty much second nature to her to look for any signs of trouble. However, as she detected no other Beasts asides from Allison's in the area, she quickly moved along with her and Chris towards the elevator. "Thank you," she said to the Priscus of Shadows as he held the door open for them, giving him a pleasant smile.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison followed suit, falling in behind Tracy. Allison glanced across the crowd of Kine, enjoying the vibrancy of life. As Harpy, it was pretty much second nature to her to look for any signs of fun. Stepping in behind Tracy she cast a smirk to Chris and Tracy.

"What are you in the mood to drink tonight?" Allison already knew the real and true answer, but with the lovely scenery, they would have to refrain. She felt at a loss as to what alcohol she was in the mood for.

Allison checked her senses for a moment, to feel if anything was amiss.

Taste...check...
    Allison rolled her tongue around her mouth for a moment.

Hearing...check... The bass did not seem any more deafening, nor any weird stuff like the flutter of fly wings or condensation rolling down glass.

Sight...check... The bright lights seemed no more or less blinding than usual and she did not find herself fixating on the faintest defects in things.

Taste...Hear...Sight...What else?

Eh whatever...Everything is good.
    Allison rolled her shoulders softly with her internal checklist coming to a close. Her eyes moved between Chris and Tracy for a moment.

"I think I am in the mood for something fruity..."
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris steps down the stairs, only then realizing how bad he looks compared to how he normally dresses up for Court. Of course this is not an Official Court night, but Avalon is still the center of the Domain's power.

'What I'm in the mood for?' He thinks about that, considering all the "drinks" this world has to offer. Nothing ever tastes as good as Blood. 'I'm afraid I'm not allowed to get that here.'

He shrugs, and while making their way into Court he looks around to see if someone else is here. Surely some officials are present within their offices, but maybe the evening has other surprises in store for them.

Then, realizing he unintentionally stepped out of character, he politely smiles to Allison. Obviously acting a bit, 'But if I can get you anything, give it a name and I'll get it. Cosmopolitan? A Vampire's Kiss, or... Sex on the Beach?'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

PRE

Tracy couldn't help but chuckle at the exchange between her companions. After all, she was sure that they were all in the mood for the very same thing. They were predators, and blood happened to be their drug of choice. Unfortunately, in this case they would all have to settle for something else. Well, if you can't have what you want, go for the next best thing...or the closest thing? the petite Gangrel thought to herself, a smirk growing on the corner of her lips.

"I think I'm in the mood for a Bloody Mary," said the redheaded Deputy, chuckling once more. "I hear they got a bit spice to them...like a little kick, right?" With those words, her smirk turned into a full blown grin.

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison laughed. "Just no long island's" Granted almost anything consumed came back up, but Allison and Long Island held a twisted history. It was a drink, that back in her living days she remembered making her sick on more than one occasion, and she vowed after the fifth time that there would never be a sixth...

"Ooo...I got it..." Allison said excitedly, clasping her hands together.

"Tequila Sunrise."
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

J
    JeanMichelle

ooc

When he entered, Faust’s first impulse was to duck: lucky young generation who associated flashing lights and thundering noises with dancing and courting rituals. The uneasiness lingered: Kindred, two of them. He took a deep breath and kept his cool.
    Faust looked around and nodded approvingly: No mirrors, elegant dιcor, plenty of food. He realized, he was dressed a little too elegantly, too conservatively, like a man who hadn't realized yet that he was getting too old for places like this. Well, at least he didn't look like he was trying to find his daughter.

Then he spotted the hot brunette, and the innocent-looking teenager next to it: Kindred, definitely. He doubted this was the kind of place where you could impress the bouncer by flashing a fake ID. They also had no glasses.
    In fact they seemed to be chatting up a young man. No doubt their beasts would alert them to his presence. Still, he didn't want to interrupt their hunt, so he didn’t greet them but just nodded slightly from a few meters away.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

OOC

'A Bloody Mary and a Tequila Sunrise, I see our sense of humor is brought to higher levels,' he says with a wide smile. A moment he wonders if they took the drinks because of their taste or because of the names. The only reason to doubt is because he doesn't particularly like tequila himself, and vodka has no taste at all. Tomato juice with alcohol... sounds great. Of course he accepts everyone has his or her own taste. So Chris nods and he turns around, leaving the women to walk further into Court, while he goes back to the upper parts of the club to get their drinks.

As soon as he steps into the Club again he instantly meets the new Beast in their midst. The Hierophant needs a moment to regain control of his anger. He goes to the bar and orders three drinks. A mojito for himself, he decided to take a drink after all. If it isn't for the taste he can still enjoy the activity of drinking with Allison.

But first...

With drinks in his hands, he approaches the Kindred who he expects to be a new arrival. 'Good evening sir.' He nods as a greeting. 'My name is Chris Wooding, this might sound slightly odd, but would you be please be so kind to follow me? I know a place where we can speak with more kindred spirits, so to speak.'

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

When Chris heads out to get drinks, Allison leans to Tracy and quickly whispers. "I find I work better with a little liquor in me..."
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

J
    JeanMichelle

Heinrich realized he had been wrong. The man was not the ladies' prey. He was either a ghoul or a vampire who knew how to hide his beast. "Heinrich Faust, from Seattle, pleased to meet you, Mr. Wooding", he replied with his German accent and followed the man.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread