Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green shrugs, smiles and turns his attention back to the bar staff. Somewhere along the way, he starts rubbing his jaw like he received a sudden shock of tooth ache.

Damn mask! Always catching on my cliffs!

"Beer," he growls - a little too loudly.

Perry diCarto

Perry's emerald gaze was drawn as he swept his eyes through the room to the sight of two on the dance floor engaged in a most beautiful dance. One was the stunning fellow who had come in earlier.

diCarto couldn't help but think about cutting in and snatching that up.

Jag Dusan

Nova and Stripes (and Malcom Green) continue here if they want.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

K
    Kazakin

Danny approached the seated woman wearing the lively peacock feathers, and her companion for the evening, with a slight smile on his face. He was thankful for the Heart of the Antlion. After all, he had never asked anyone to dance before - that he could recall, at any rate. Perhaps there had been a time before when he would have known exactly what to do, and what words to say to make someone's heart melt with longing for him, but that was hardly the case any longer.

All the more reason to try. After all, the worst thing that could happen was failure, which would simply mean that nothing had ever changed.

"I'm sorry to interrupt,"
    the Smith said, politely. "But I couldn't help but notice that you didn't seem to have a partner for this dance?"

Was it the right thing to say? He had no idea. But he wanted to try, at any rate.

Mrs. Rosemary

S
    Selena

Alright gang, spring is around the corner (like next wed). So start wrapping up convos by this Friday (3/15/13)

Knowing that her companion for that evening was not much of a dancer, the Spring Queen turned to the gentleman that approached their table as he asked the question. "No need to apologize," she said to the man, offering him a pleasant smile. "As a matter of fact, I do not." The Ogress' smile widened a bit as she said those words, lacking the usual rows of sharp teeth thanks to her hardened Mask. "Were you looking for a partner yourself?" she asked him, figuring that's why he had approached her in the first place.

Magnus stands off to the side as his conversation ends and watches the dancers in silent contentment. He finishes off his wine and places the glass of to the side, not willing to take his eyes off the beauty of the dancers for more than is necessary.

K
    Kazakin

"I rather hoped you'd say yes," Danny agreed, and held out a long-fingered hand towards the smiling, masked woman. A sense of pleasant relief spread through him, though he'd felt no nervousness. He was aware that he would have been slightly disappointed if he had missed out on the dance. It would have been a terrible, terrible shame to have remained on the sidelines.

What was a masquerade without a proper dance, after all?

His first real dance.

The Masked Ogress let out a soft chuckle as she stood from her seat. "It would be my pleasure," she said in response to the Smith's invitation, taking his hand as they walked off onto the dance floor. While the Spring Queen was not as graceful as some of the others that were currently dancing, she at least knew her way around the waltz. It was nothing fancy, just simple movements to match those of her partner.

1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-14 22:58:20 Mrs. Rosemary rolls 5 to Dex+Expression to dancing (10 Again) 8, 3, 2, 4, 4 1 success

As the music and the night came to an end, the Lost of Sacramento departed from The Claire. They could all expect that the next big gathering would once again be held in the Four Seasons, but that night had been a nice change of pace. They mystery of the masquerade, the uncertainty of who each of them had been speaking to...the freedom to play any role one wished to play, without the fear of others knowing. There was a certain comfort in anonymity for some, while others found it deeply frustrating. Yet, the night had been successful overall, and everyone had followed the rules that had been set into place by the Winter Queen, which had helped in making the evening a success.

End Scene. Good job everyone

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread