Page 4 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

Toren nodded with seriousness to Aenigma as he concentrates on preparing himself for anything unexpected that lay in the room. He wanted to be able to perceive as much of the Resonance as he could within and moved his hands to form the Mudras for the Dense spectrum and chanted for a few seconds to perceive the Refined spectrum. Finally he threw up an Imagos of cushioned air to defend himself from any possible physical attack. One never knew. He was sure more workings might be required in a moment.

The first thing he did when approaching the door was to raise his hand to it. "I'll take down the Intrusion Warning, since I already know who's entering," he explained, and then dispels the working from from the doorway. "Right, ready."
    -1 Mana for Prime Casting

Rolls
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Bump! C_Lloyd , kimura . I believe Cryotic is still handling the phone call...so we are just waiting on you two

C
    C_Lloyd

Nantale nodded at Aenigma's suggestion, chanting briefly after doing so. Improvising a combined Temporal Dodge and Temporal Eddies as she walked she followed after Aenigma and Toren, hoping for the best.

1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-12 08:56:34 Nantale rolls 6 to cast temporal eddies + temporal dodge (Gnosis 3 + Time 3 + 2 [HS] - 2 [Combined Casting] (10 Again) 1, 5, 3, 4, 5, 9 1 success

k
    kimura

Kiko was fairly 'loaded for bear' in the defensive department she felt so she was content to watch, and admire, the other's as they wove their own Magics around them

"That's something I pray I never grow tired of watching. Each of us are so different and yet we all call on our soul bound realm uniquely to each of us... even given the gravity of the situation she could not help but smile.

Taking a moment to chant softly focusing her will into reality as if her muscles became denser, her general health became more 'vital' Kiko wove her own Magics opening her souls eyes in addition to her own possible defense.

Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-12 17:22:40 Kiko rolls 7 to Supernal Vision [Rote] (10 Again) 4, 7, 6, 2, 10, 2, 9, 9 3 successes
    2013-03-12 17:20:56 Kiko rolls 7 to Improvised Organic Resiliance+ HS (10 Again) 9, 3, 10, 2, 2, 3, 9, 9 4 successes

After a moment she chirped up "I am as ready as I'm going to be I think"

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Once they had all taken some necessary precautions, Aenigma gave them a quick nod as he offered his Cabal mates a reassuring smile. "Alright, let's head inside then," he said, turning the handle on the door to lead the rest into the room. "Hopefully we can mitigate any potential dangers before Orpheus joins us," added the young Censor as he took the first step inside the storage room, keeping an eye out for any potential threats or strange magical anomalies in the surrounding area.

2 suxx Perception
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-13 10:56:24 Aenigma rolls 6 to Perception (10 Again) 3, 9, 8, 7, 3, 6 2 successes

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

Toren followed quickly after his fellow Censor, spreading out after they passed through the doorway so that they were on either side of the frame. "Yes, let us also keep our speech limited so we do not accidently trigger the blade's effect," he reminded the Keepers. Toren looked about the room, sensing for the resonance of an Abyssal taint.
      Scrutinize a Place, 4suxx towards Composition over 3turns
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-13 16:05:23 [03] Toren rolls 5 to scrutinize the room's aura for Abyssal influences [Int+Occ] (10 Again) 1, 3, 3, 8, 6 1 success
    2013-03-13 16:05:23 [02] Toren rolls 5 to scrutinize the room's aura for Abyssal influences [Int+Occ] (10 Again) 2, 6, 7, 5, 10, 1 1 success
    2013-03-13 16:05:23 [01] Toren rolls 5 to scrutinize the room's aura for Abyssal influences [Int+Occ] (10 Again) 2, 8, 9, 6, 3 2 successes
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

The room is exactly as it had been left. Except for the odd pressure just beyond sensation that seemed to be filling the room.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

A little frown formed upon Aenigma's brow as they entered the room. What is that? While things didn't look out of place, the storage room definitely felt slightly different since they last had been there. Whatever it was causing that strange feeling of pressure, the young Censor knew it couldn't be good. After all, they were dealing with something that was Abyssal in nature as far as they were concerned.

He nodded in agreement to Toren's words, walking casually over to the table containing the container where they had store the tass blade. After a moment's hesitation, Aenigma put on a pair of black gloves like he had done before and carefully opened the container. I must take a closer look, he mused to himself as he began to scrutinize the tainted knife once more, keeping an eye out for any changes in the object.

9 suxx over 3 turns to scrutinize knife's resonance
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-14 23:18:11 [03] Aenigma rolls 8 to Int+Occult to scrutinize tass blade's resonance (10 Again) 8, 9, 6, 9, 5, 8, 2, 2 4 successes
    2013-03-14 23:18:11 [02] Aenigma rolls 8 to Int+Occult to scrutinize tass blade's resonance (10 Again) 10, 1, 6, 8, 1, 6, 6, 6, 9 3 successes
    2013-03-14 23:18:11 [01] Aenigma rolls 8 to Int+Occult to scrutinize tass blade's resonance (10 Again) 10, 3, 7, 1, 4, 4, 4, 2, 10, 2 2 successes

A knock sounds on the door as Orpheus catches up to the group. "So what's happened?" He says as he enters the room, scrunching his nose at the weird pressure. That can't be good... He looked towards the others in the room, nothing immediately dangerous seemed to be in the room, minus the abyssal tass blade of course. After a few moments where it looked like nothing was happening he says to Toren, loud enough for everyone to hear "A friend of ours is going to be joining us soon, I'm pretty sure it's someone you or Aenigma know."

k
    kimura

At the pressure Kiko stopped in her tracks as a sense of deja vu hit her like a ton of bricks as she looked back at Orpheus with a sigh and a annoyed shake of her head.

"You know something Orpheus.. don't this bring back interesting memory's from a few weeks ago? I just hope that... problem ... doesn't appear again. I'd be rather unhappy if it did..."

Looking at everyone else Kiko seemed almost worried "Let's just... you know get this thing as far from those it can hurt... OK? Please?" as she cast worried looks towards everyone

Page 4 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread