Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

"Actually, that might not be such a bad idea, Kiko," replies Toren with a smile of his own. "But for now we will watch over the blades until they are secure."

Toren was pleased that Orpheus had volunteered, realizing it was a large burden to take on. "Thank you, Orpheus. I can erect a Ward without the use of High Speech if it will help, though that's assuming that the blades aren't responding to the willworking itself. We'll just have to take that risk I suppose. We may have to attempt further experimentation to see exactly what the blades are responding to after we research the matter."

To Ariadne he says, "Thank you, Ariadne. We shall move the blade now to Orpheus's and then please have Vaeltia get in touch with one of the Keepers after you've spoken with her. Everyone agreed?" Toren poses the question to the group at large. He was still reeling from the horrendous screech earlier but they would have to press on for the time being.
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

k
    kimura

"I agree this is the best course of action that we All have" looking at Ariadne with a polite bow of the head "Though I will need to refresh my memory on exactly the most appropriate method to purify them." she frowned as she thought a moment.

"If I do this I would ask one thing from those that wish me to try. I would like a few sticks of incense chosen from those Orders that are, as Ariadne-san said were backing. Something tells me it would be more.. sympathetic and have more of a impact. I do not have any reason for this save the fact I feel it to be important.."

Going quiet she bowed to those present as a part of her that had been dormant, or perhaps watching and waiting "I will do my best everyone, it is all I can do."

"Agreed." Orpheus responds, Giving a nod and a small smile, It was some kind of progress at least. "Yeah, from what we've heard high speech plus spellcasting makes the knives react, but either one by itself won't, so that should be fine." It'd be a chance to at least observe some space magic, something the Mighty is lacking understanding in.

Looking towards Kiko, he smiles and says "Sounds like a plan, and I'm sure you're always doing your best, don't worry about it."

Quietly while the others were talking Aenigma and Nantale stepped away.
    Aenigma and Nantale leave the Scene

As the mages continue to discuss they eventually realize that the container for the blade is on the ground, and two of their numbers are gone.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

k
    kimura

After a few moments Kiko turned towards where Aenigma and Natale were only to blink and open her moth only for nothing to escape for moments until she finally got it to come out "Where did.. Where did Aenigma and Natale go?" looking at the container but no knife [if I understood that right] before looking very worried.

Not even noting that Aenigma and Nantale had left the room, Orpheus had been thinking of where in his house he should put the damn thing. Only when Kiko mentioned it that he noticed the two had left. "Ah, I'm sure they're doing something terribly important." He shrugs, maybe he noticed something the rest of the group didn't, or they went back to examine the room the body used to be in. "Anyway, let's stop sitting around and actually move this thing." Promptly the Obrimos picks up the empty container for the knife, and very carefully (Using Aenigma's gloves if he somehow left them) moved the knife back into the container. "Right, uh, we all know the plan, let's go."

everyone fine wrapping up this scene?

k
    kimura

Sounds good to me

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne nods and watches the two Mystagogues going to do their business elsewhere. "Sound like a plan. I'll talk with her soon."

sounds good with me

Scene closed, you may start the next one whenever.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread