Ended
Watch
91 - 98
DISPLAYED
Trax X (Open)

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
    A
    Ambrose

As Juan walked over towards the front door to leave the bar, the door swung open. Kill! His beast screamed, causing his hand to slowly move towards the ritual knife he always carried. However, upon registering the entering person as Charlotte, his hand slowly moved away. He stood and watched onwards as Mason followed in shortly afterwards, his eyebrow raising slightly, as if to say "What'd I miss?"

"Welcome back Charlotte, Mason." He said quietely, giving a short nod at each of them. His eyes had a slight squint as his mind screamed a thousand questions at the kindred who had re-entered the bar. However, answers for them could wait, there was no reason to damage the masquerade any further than Miss Argentina and Owen already had.
    [Vtr]Seeing as combat ended before i was able to get outside, i'm assuming i'm still in the bar at this point.[vtr]

As the young couple left and more Kindred began to file back into the bar, Julia's eyes scanned the area around her. She figured that whatever had been going on outside had come to an end, but she still didn't feel all that safe. After all, what was to stop those hunters from coming back with molotovs and set the place on fire? Come on Julia! You need to stop thinking like that! the Daeva said to herself, doing her best to remain calm and not think about such things.

When the miss goth smartypants joined her by the bar, the Succubus had the urge to ask her what had taken place outside. However, as Vorigan came out of the back room looking all pissed, her Beast cowered for a moment and she figured it was best to remain quiet for now. He'll probably ask them for details anyway...

Gallows

Isaac slumped back into the bar, favoring one side slightly. Looking around, he saw the two people he wanted to talk to--Vorrigan and Charlotte. Making his way over to the bar, he grimaced as he sat down.

"Vorrigan," he said, "I could use another drink, I think. And a conversation about security might be in order too," he said with a glance at Charlotte, inviting her to elaborate.

D
    Duvainor

Charlotte cringed for a moment as Vorigan reappeared. She was still a little anxious over what had occured outside, and the anger in the more senior Kindred's eyes set her own instincts jangling, filling her with the urge to flee back to her haven. Rallying as well as she could, Charlotte eyed the two humans heading towards the door, unwilling to say too much until they were well and truely shot of the place.

"Juan." She said softly, nodding to the other Vampire. "Yes...there was an altercation outside. No-one was seriously hurt and the aggressors quickly fled, but the proper authorities may need to be informed."

Despite their sudden flight, the Hunters seemed to have been well informed and prepared. The possibility that they might strike outside the collective dumping ground that was South Sacramento, or have links to cells operating in other parts of the city, could not be easily ignored.

Mason looked hungrily for a moment at the two leaving mortals, he was so thirsty. Blood had been a rare commodity for him and he wasted some outside. But he doubt Vorigan would appreciate public feeding in his bar so he restrained himself. He was curious as to what the Ventrue would say about the whole situation. When he's sure no mortals remained in the bar, he spoke to the other kindred present. " So, I guess we have a whole lot to discuss. First of all, what should we do about that Hugh-Jackman-slash-Van-Helsing-Wannabees situation ? They sure seemed to know where to look for us. ."

Damn, he should have stopped one of those two juicy mortals. The other kindreds might be able to see how thirsty Mason is right now ...

A
    Ambrose

Juan followed the leaving mortals with a cold, alien stare. Whether they were involved or not with what had happened outside, Juan was unsure, but the fact that they had been at Trax, especially on this night, screamed suspicion.
    "Vorigan asked me to look into it, but I wouldn't say no if any of you wanted to join me in doing so."
    He replied to the Nosferatu. "I don't suppose you grabbed the filming van's number plates, did you?"

D
    Duvainor

"I would be quite willing to offer any help I can." Charlotte said. "Our attackers knew where to strike, and I believe were aware of some of our particular frailties."

The wound in Anabella's chest flickered through Charlotte's mind. Trying to drive a stake though the ribcage of an individual both aware and capable of self-defense would be difficult, to say the least. Even if they had thought the act would kill, rather than simply torpor, her, why had they not attempted to restrain or weaken her first?

Did they want her intact? As unharmed as possible? And if so, for what reason?

Charlotte pulled her attention back to the conversation. As tempting as it was to ler her mind spiral off into a maze of conspiracy and speculation, there would be time for it later.

"The licence plate? 3HUA991. California. It wouldn't surprise me if they destroy the vehicle to try and throw us off their trail, though."

Julia listened as the other Kindred spoke amongst each other about what had happened, paying close attention to any details that were given. However, she kept quiet while the others spoke, since she had not been there during the attack. Besides, it was better to get as many details as possible about the hunters, and right now, the best way to do that was to listen to the others. I may need to stay clear of this place for a little while, the young Daeva thought to herself, figuring that since Trax had become known as a hangout spot of Kindred by these hunters, it was definitely not a safe place anymore. Gosh, I can't help but think this is all likely Owen and Kuruk's fault...if only they would've listened...

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.