Ended
Watch

A Night in Old Sacramento

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Miach

PRE

Nantale's mentioning again the shooting was about to sour the Acanthus's mood, but Kite's way of waking up haphazardly at their coming was actually comical, and he smiled instead at the Shaman.

"Hi Kite. Everything's fine, rest assured. I hope the same is true for you ?" did he inquire at the tired look on the man's face. How long would be so long to seem so tired, he idly wondered, remembering some endless night shifts at the hospital... When Halo offered the Thyrsus to join, he nodded firmly in approval, and was glad to hear the Thyrsus would come along. "By all means, the more, the merrier." He just hoped Nantale and Weavebreaker wouldn't mind ?

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

"Sounds good. I for one am just trying to get more familiar with the whole area...so about anything we do works towards meeting that end." Weavebreaker nods to Kite, giving her approval before she glances to Nantale.
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

Kite stood up straight, cane in hand, clearly ready to move on.

"So, where are we headed?" he inquired.

S
    Sabeleth

"Er, That way I guess?' He gave them a grin and a shrug that meant 'I have no idea'.

He fell into a comfortable pace beside the others. "You know, I get the attraction of sitting down and reading a paper once in a while, but I don't know that they are any more accurate than some of the sites on the web. Yeah there's a lot of shit out there, but frankly the American Press has really gone downhill since Reagan."

It was nice to be out walking. The air was fresh, the company was alright. Heck, he might even consider coming here for a run one of these days!

Miach

PRE

OOC

"Yep, through the park and its monuments. There's some nice grove that way, if memory serves." of course, it would. "And then there are bars and clubs all around, I could give you pointers if you'd like." Even though tonight they were out for walking, of course.

“I guess it depends on the web site.” Kite explained to Halo. “I tend to trust sites like Reuters… but with many of the news web sites, it seems like everyone is cheering for the same team – there’s an issue with objectivity. The larger papers also have the budget to do some investigative work…” The slim willworker shrugged while shaking his head. “I can appreciate that, especially with organizations like CNN eliminating its Investigative News Department…”

Kite turned a tired smile towards Miach. “Anywhere is fine. So long as it’s a stress-free zone.” Kite grinned to himself as he began to reminisce. “I feel almost like that character from ‘Bureaucracy’ – you remember, that old computer game from Douglass Adams? I feel like I was only a hair’s breadth away from an aneurysm, and I am only now beginning to calm down…”

S
    Sabeleth

"Hah, I remember that game! Awesome. Well, awesome you're calming down pal."

Halo wondered whether Kite's general demeanor was still due to his fight with / assault by Vae. There had definitely been something more than casual violence there, but Vae was a wildcard and Kite didn't seem to know when to stop, so he resolved to simply keep an eye on things like a good little Guardian.

"Hey, check out that building!" The architecture was cool, and set off nicely by the gardens. "Probably closed though. Guess we'll have to come back in the daytime."

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

"Gotta love the news..." Weavebreaker said with playful sarcasm. She couldn't help but agree with Kite that there was a lot lacking from today's news, but felt that it was a way to control the masses.

Weavebreaker glances to the others. "It is getting a bit late."
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

“Yeah… a little.”

Kite took out his phone to check the time. “Damn that meeting went late….” He nodded in dismay as he replaced his phone into his coat pocket. “…but Vae should be pleased with the results, at least.”

After looking towards the building Halo pointed to, Kite turned to the willworker. “You know, I haven’t actually been there yet, but I’ve definitely been meaning to go… but you’re right, its probably closed for the night.”

Miach

PRE

As they walked in front of the Capitol, Miach could only agree. "Yup, certainly closed..." Those talks of games and things brushed past him without a care. When Kite mentioned Vae, he tried to keep looking inconspicuous. Apparently, the Shaman and Vae had mended better than he. Good for him. "Later, then ?"

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.