Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Well, Since We're All Just Standing Around...

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

Toren, having been successful in introducing a newfound Apostate to the Intercessor, wasn't feeling very successful after having been shooed off the front door by the man. In any case he wasn't alone in that regard, being accompanied by Miach and Kite in the parking lot of The Rage. The Moros felt it would be a waste not to greet the others in an official capacity and waited for the men as they concluded their business with Jammer.

Bigpaw DaveJ
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

Miach

PRE

"Well..."

It wasn't so often that Miach was really speechless, but Jammer's behaviour was not usual either, to say the least.

"Well..." he was starting to sound confused, there. Which he was, come to think of it.

"Had any of you met the man before ? Is it... normal ??" Of course, he knew the answers to both questions, but his brain still needed to process through it to try and make some sense of the whole thing. At the very least, he wouldn't come back here without a due appointment, that was a given...

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

"Heh," laughed Toren awkwardly. "Not in an official capacity, no. But I had hoped to rectify that today. I guess that's just how he is then, unless we caught him at a bad time. I just hope Hachiman is able to take something positive away from the meeting."

Really that was all that mattered. They had done the Consilium a favor and filled the role of a Herald, for which Sacramento was currently lacking. The Apostate would get a sense of what was going on in the city.
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

Kite nodded his head in disappointment. “This is my first time meeting him as well.” After pursing his lips in disapproval, he grabbed his cane and walked towards the other two willworkers. “I mean… I can understand wanting to talk with the new apostates in private. Still, I hope I don’t have to wait too long to speak with him… I was hoping on keeping this relatively brief.”

After standing a long while, Kite reached into his coat and took his phone, replacing it after he checked for any text messages and email. “So, how did you two meet Hachiman? Since you took him to Jammer, I assume he’s an apostate…?”

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

"Precisely so," says Toren, acknowledging Kite's question. "I was, or rather, we were, walking through the City Cemetery earlier, and happened upon him. He says he's from Japan and plans to stay in Sacramento, so we figured we'd help him out to see the correct officials." Toren's gaze moves to the Rage entrance and he sighs. "I suppose we've done that now. Say, either of you want to go and get a latte or something?" suggests the Moros, preferring to do conversing indoors with a warm beverage rather than standing outside their vehicles.

"I can drive us if you like, and then drop you off when we're done?" he suggests further, gesturing to his Jeep.

Miach

PRE

Since both of the two other Awakened seemed to share his puzzlement about Jammer, Miach felt a tiny bit better. Toren's suggestion about a drink sounded good to the Enchanter, and he nodded in approval. "Sure, why not ?" The Acanthus didn't even know Kite that much, but perhaps they could remedy it now ? And otherwise he would perhaps be able to further his ongoing business with Toren about his basement.

Kite thought about it for a moment, then gave an exaggerated shrug as he acquiesced.

"Sure, I could use some coffee anyway... I just need to come back here afterwards, and preferably before the Rage opens."

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

"We could go to that Javalounge place, Kite?" suggested the Moros, knowing Kite had been with him the last time they were there. "That seemed like a nice place. Or something closer maybe." Anything but Written in Water. Toren was sure that Miach would be opposed to the idea even though it had once been a common hangout for the Awakened.

Toren fished in his pocket for keys and walked over to his Jeep to unlock it, inviting the others to pile in before getting behind the wheel himself. Toren wouldn't have minded a long route for coffee as the vehicle gave them privacy to chat.

Miach

PRE

"The Javalounge ? Eh... never been there." Miach sounded interested now. An unknown bar, how could he resist ? Toren's car looked good enough, so he followed the Moros, ready to hop in.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.